2012/2013 Soccer/Football thread

Everywhere I go, and online forums or social networks as well, I constantly see Barca fans that also enjoy Real Madrid. Vice versa.

They are probably from USA, England or just bandwagoners. Those type of people doesn't understand what is to be a true fan. Because nobody who calls himself a Barça fan enjoys real madrid. Vice versa too

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
I did not know that genuine Manchester United fans existed before I started posting here. Visit India just once and you'll understand my confusion.

I'm from America and hardly anyone is a genuine fan of any team.

Visit America and you'll understand my confusion.

HBK

I lived in London for a few years before moving to India and I still keep in touch with some of my fellow fans through Facebook. Besides, United have more "fans" then Barcelona all over the world and certainly more than Chelsea. And in India, every person calls themselves a Man United fan but doesn't watch a single match. My little brother is one of them....

Well, today is a mourning day for FC Barcelona, Mourinho is going to leave real madrid, thanks for everything, dear translator.

I also have heard that Neymar told the Santos club president that he wants a move to Barcelona but is not opposed to going to Real Madrid.

HBK

The PSG president said that Ancelloti has agreed a pre contract with Madrid (Goal.com). And another rumour suggested that Arsenal have agreed personal terms with Higuain and a deal with Madrid. And Abramovich is going to break the band for Cavani and Rooney (unless Moyes convinces him to stay).
Benitez's agent said he "will not rule out" a move to Napoli so I don't think it will happen. Plus, Benitez admitted that he wants to manage in the Premier League again.

is anyone else really jealous of liverpool? seem to be building the right way, and i love how rodgers isn't afraid to blood his youngsters.

they're playing some good football, and aren't as one dimensional as swansea were last season under rodgers. coutinho is a serious talent and suarez + strurridge is great up front if they can find form together

i reckon they'll be pushing for top 4 next season and maybe the title the season after... depending on who they sign. liverpool are probably only three or so players from having a starting xi to challenge for the league, but obviously their squad pales in comparison to the manchesters and chelsea.

also interested as to how arsenal will perform next season. man its only been two days and i can't wait for next season, especially given how average of a season this year was (not only as a newcastle fan)

HBK

If Rodgers makes the right signings and manages his resources effectively then Liverpool will definitely give Spurs a run for their money, especially if they lose Bale since they failed to qualify for CL. I don't think they will bother Chelsea or Arsenal as both of them are going to spend a lot in this transfer window.

"Arsenal are going to spend a lot this transfer window"

How many times have we heard this before only to be let down?

Yeahhhhh.

I'm looking forward to celebrating a Europa finish next season. After sitting in 15th for a quarter of the year.

It's the only way we do nowadays.

Our time is coming..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)