2016 Facebook Art Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imgur turned it from png to a jpg and improperly cropped it for some reason. Just posting to show where I am at so far since I was thinking of adding a bit more onto it before trying to reupload.
If you're having conversion issues, I recommend grabbing a DA account and uploading the image to your account's St.ash. Keeps the quality intact and it remains relatively private it unless you share the image url until you want to post it to your account for real.

Here's the Pokemon we need art for the February Facebook giveaways:

Feb 5. Infernape

Feb 12. (Shiny) Gyarados

Feb 19. Arcanine

Feb 26. Mienshao

We are going for a Chinese New Year(Feb 8th, Year of the Monkey) and Leap Year theme so feel free to use that as inspiration (or not).

Reactions: Mq
Nerina that's beyond amazing, thanks so much :>

I'll add the February lineup to the OP later, but if you guys want to reserve them now I don't mind. I'd prioritize Infernape and Shiny Gyarados over any other reservation, especially if they're unscheduled.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Imgur turned it from png to a jpg and improperly cropped it for some reason. Just posting to show where I am at so far since I was thinking of adding a bit more onto it before trying to reupload.

Just an update, but was able to finally properly reupload this in its proper size and file format and not the jpg as intended. I may be making another reservation for another mon once I get around to checking schedule since I have to stop by several stops today.

updated!

the February giveaway schedule is now in the OP - Nerina has Gyarados for February 13th locked down, but it's paramount that someone nabs Infernape for February 6th (and that the art is done by the 5th if not a few days before)!

thanks for the great work, everyone! Vederation you continue to astound me dude lol

I'll grab Mienshao, I've always wanted to do the 'mon justice in art.

Also Heatran should be done soon, hopefully by the end of this weekend.

just ooc, but can we get this thread stickied in the forum by someone with authority? I think that site volunteer work is sort of a weird thing to have potentially fall off the front page. Just a thought.

sorry guys, i've been hung up lately. i'll update this either late tonight or tomorrow

the giveaway mons look spectacular, y'all impress me so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)