Singles 2024 Cartridge Scores

SV Smogon Battle Stadium Records

Welcome to the Smogon Battle Stadium Records thread! This is the place where you can share your performance on the in-game Battle Stadium ladder with the community, and to see how other people on Smogon are doing as well.

Hall of Records

2021 Results

2022 Results

What to Submit

Please submit a screenshot of your season results available in the Pokémon Home mobile app! See instructions below for finding this. A good submission should look like the following screenshots. Your trainer name, season number, rating, and win-loss count should be clearly visible between the two images.

Quick etiquette note: for harmony purposes and in the spirit of friendship its my personal belief that names on the win loss log should be blurred, but thats just opinion, not a requirement. Same with photos of you and people you kept pace with during the season, on a friendship picnic :*)
Screenshot_20240121_103505_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240121_103657_Pokmon HOME.jpg

How to Submit
  1. Download the free Pokémon Home app from whichever app store you use, and connect Home to your Switch and Nintendo profiles.
  2. From the main screen of the app, tap on the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen
  3. Select "Battle Data" from the pop-up menu, then tap on "Your Battle Records"
  4. You should be looking at your trainer profile now. Tap on "Ranked Battles" and select the correct season from the menu at the top.
  5. Screenshot and submit this page to confirm your trainer profile, rank, and win-loss count.
  6. To find your rating, tap "View Results of This Season" under the "Season Information" tab
  7. Tap on "View Your Ranking" and scroll until you find your name. Screenshot and submit your rating.

For BSSC Participants
You must submit your season results within one month of season's end to receive credit. For example, if I wanted to submit my season 12 results, I would need to submit them in this thread before the start of season 14. If you have questions about how scoring works, see this thread. If you submit results from each season from January through October, you will receive a bonus 2 CP! Players submitting 5 or more season results will receive 1 CP instead.

Additional CP Rewards:
The CP awarded for high finishing individuals as also been updated. The new rewards are as follows:

Seasonal Cartridge Results (BFL of 1)
Getting to Masterball tier = 2 points
1700-1799 ELO in Masterball = 4 points
1800-1899 ELO in Masterball = 6 points
1900-1999 ELO in Masterball = 8 points
2000-2049 ELO in Masterball = 9 points
2050-2099 ELO in Masterball = 10 points
2100+ ELO in Masterball = 12 points
Top 10 Finish = 14 points
First Place: 16 points
Players who submit results every season will receive a participation reward of 3 CP.

If you have any questions PM me! Original Post Shamelessly Ripped From Chemcoop

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Didn't do too hot compared to previous times, turns out getting sick right before the end and not making team adjustments tanked my score from a peak from around the 1980ish range lol. Gonna have to do better next month! Hopefully I won't get sick this time, I play mons reeeal bad while sick lol

I haven't played at all these last few seasons and have been off Pokemon for while but recently got the itch to try Reg F. Twas fun. Thought I'd go ahead and post this in the hopes that it inspires me to play some more. Good to see everyone still at it and striving. Amazing 1900+ finish Drake!

Screenshot_2024-02-08-14-19-38-85_801e6e4d52875e0ded96ed7d1b75a76c.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)