Other a cereal murder that shoots people with cheerios - task 5 (trial 4, Night 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would gladly join any team, those who have played mafia with me in the past know that surely I will not idle even once, and I will accept any punishment thrown at me if I break this oath.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just a reminder:

The team captains are the five remaining players in the competition (billy, zorbees, Fishin, snype, and pidge). What you are signing up for is to be on one of their teams. As the above post says, think of your sign ups post as an application to be a free agent. Only 3 people will be selected per team though, and at the discretion of the team captains.

In a battle of the slimiest of creatures, it seems the Fishin has come out on top. Bravo.

Guess it's time to shake the dust off my mic.

I will not idle even once, and I will accept any punishment thrown at me if I break this oath.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I have an important announcement to make.

Unfortunately, StevenSnype will no longer be with us for the next task due to real life obligations. However, I do not want to cut any people. Therefore, I will allow up to four players in addition to the finalists on each team instead of three so as not to displace the individuals who had previously agreed to join Snype's team. (Though if you guys have trouble finding more than three people, that is fine too.)

For the record, Snype's punishment will be the same as the other individuals who got eliminated in the fourth task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)