About Shoddy battle statistics

As of now, the usage stats which DJD posts every month take into account each and every battle which happen on the server (obviously in the proper tier). However, while this is a minor issue for lower-usage tiers like UU and Uber, these stats could be more diversified for OU. For example, I think it would be interesting to see which kind of usage chart is generated if we take into account only battlers with a certain CRE (for example, 1400 or higher), or even a specific time zone.

Of course, if you think that the extra work would outweight the potential interest of these data, feel free to refuse or even lock this.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DJD puts numerous hours (or what he has expressed) into compiling the stats. Adding on more catagories wouldn't be efficient. BUT that isn't to say that the stats your asking for would be fairly simple to compile. That is up to DJD.

Also, I don't see any long term benefits from this anyway. The stats right now speak pretty clearly for themselves... The good players are being factored into everything else. I'd just say leave it as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)