An Ofensive RMT

Team:

An all offensive team
(the team is on shoddy so why not make it all shiny)

Azelf @ choice scarf
252spA 36atk 220spe
Rash Levitate
--Grass Knot
--Psychic
--U-turn
--Flamethrower
Great starter with choice scarf it out speed's almost anything. And it hits really hard. It ko's weavile expecting you to run +speed and you outspeed them and yet ko them with Flamethrower.

Metagross @ Leftovers
252atk 152Hp 104def
Adamant Clear body
--Meteor Mash
--Earthquake
--Ice punch
--Bullet punch
Very bulky meta. If a chomp uses outrages it kills it with ice punch no problem. Can switch into physical attacks easily and packs a big punch back. I really want to give it Earthquake for the sake of the coverage but i don't know which STAB move to get rid of :(

Gengar @ Choice scarf
252spA 252spe 4Hp
Hasty Levitate
--Shadow Ball
--Focus Punch
--Hidden Power (ICE)
--Thunderbolt
In an all offensive team you need Pokemon with resistance and immunities. This guy is immune to three types. It revenge kills like a king and can sweep when he feels like it. the reason it has Focus punch is to hurt bliss just a bit more.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
64Hp 252atk 192spe
Adamant Snow cloak
--Earthquake
--Blizzard
--Ice shard
--Stone Edge
The power on this thing is amazing. 1hko chomp with ice shard is sick. Blizzard hits stuff like skarm harder than any of it's other moves. And earthquake just rapes.

Yanmega @ Petaya Berry
252spA 252spe 4def
Modest Speed Boost
--Substitute
--Bug Buzz
--Air Slash
--Hidden Power (ground)
Sub-Petaya Yanmega when you use this beast right it freaking sweeps. I don't know what else i can say but it's just a late game king.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
252def 188Hp 68spA
Bold Water Absorb
--Surf
--Hidden Power (Electric)
--Wish
--Protect
A team healer. and a scarf-tran counter like suggested. hidden power electric destroys gyra

Since this is an offensive wall breaking team ill only list offensive threats:
Tyranitar:Tyranitar is a very versatile Pokemon but with all the revenge killers in this team it's ok if he gets off with one kill.

Gyarados: Vaporeon

Infernape: They never boost speed and azelf outspeeds it for the kill

Azelf: It's still a beast that is hard to counter on any team since it can go BOOM in any moment but overall i can just let something die and let gengar shine.

Electivire: Not really a big threat. Can ko with momoswine's Ice shard and dugtrio can revenge kill it.

Heracross: Dugtrio revenge kills it with arial ace no problem. if it's scarfed azelf does the job

Salamence: This guy is pretty hard. I switch into meta to draw the dragon typed attack and in comes azelf or gengar taking the ground attack like nothing for the ko. If special Meta can take a draco meteor (i think) and ko with Ice punch

Togekiss:Can switch into thunder wave's with to ground typed pokemon. and the flinch hax doesn't really mater since most of the team outspeed's Mamoswine ice shard is great for this.

Gengar: If not scarfed it is no problem. if scarfed momosine gets the ice shard.

Garchomp: Well any team needs more than one chomp counter, this is no exception. Both azelf and metagross can switch into an earthquake and ko with HP ice. Momoswine can revenge with ice shard.

Lucario: Gengar can switch into cc and extreemspeed's with ease and can ko with t-bolt.

Starmie: it won't do much to vaporeon. and gengarcan shadow ball

Weavile: Metagross can bullet punch

Dugtrio: Revenge killing beast. but since half of my team is in the air it isn't much of a threat. can be killed by any of the scarfers and momoswine's ice shard

Porygon-Z: Not much of a threat since it does need more speed almost anything can revenge kill it.

Machamp: Most of them are bulky now. so meta does a good job since it takes physical hits pretty well

Snorlax: All of the attack's makes it difficult for it to switch in and if it start's to curse azelf can go boom. Gengar's Focus blast takes out a big chunk of health.

Zapdos: It's pretty annoying but with all the attack's it will have a hard time on the switch and can be ko'd the second hit after.

Suicune: gengar t-bolt makes it cry. If it has a few calm mind's azelf exploshion ain't helping.

Breloom: annoying but covered. usually sacrifice meta for sleep but that's it. since it will probably sub yanmega can come in and with quad resistance to both grass and fighting yanmega just laughs and ko's with air-slash or bug buzz

Ninjask: since a lot of people use it as a starter (i don't know why) Azelf outspeeds it and ko's with flame thrower. if azelf isn't out there mamoswine ice shard ain't pretty.

Metagross: It is hurt by azelf flamethrower and mamoswine and dugtrio's earthquake

Heatran: Vaporeon

Celebi: Well offensive celebi's are weird. But mamoswine hurt's it with ice shard and it won't like gengar's shadowball and azelf's flamethrower.

Jirachi: Azelf flamethrower and any earthquake hurt it.

Dragonite: Both scarfers can kill it with HP ice and mamoswine's ice shard can wreck it even with the dd

Mamoswine: If using earthquake gengar nails it. If using the ice move metagross gets it done

Gallade: Not to much of a threat. gengar can switch into cc and hurt it with shadow ball

Yanmega: Momoswines ice shard wreck's it and can easily be stoped as a starter if there not expecting a scarfer.

Kingdra: I have never ran inyo a kingdra with this team. it might go wild but i doubt it. i believe hurting it on the turn it dances and a sucker punch from dugtrio will do

Roserade: Can be revenge killed by any pokemon that outspeeds it and mamoswine's ice shard

Scizor: azelf can flamethrower it.

Deoxys-s: the nightmare for any offensive team. Gengar can shadow ball it and mamoswine and metagross have priority moves
Rate and help

Changes in bold

Mamo- Blizzard is not the best option on Mamo because: 1)Adamant (+Att, -Spatt) and 2) no Spatt EV's.

Yanmega- 252 speed 252 Spatt and 252 def?

Gengar&Azelf: Why HP Ice? You have it covered with Mamo and Gross. For Gar change HP Ice for Hypnosis and give it Life Orb. More Versatility and the ability to shut down counters. For Azelf take out HP Ice for Grass Knot.
That's all.

Mamo- Blizzard is not the best option on Mamo because: 1)Adamant (+Att, -Spatt) and 2) no Spatt EV's.

Yanmega- 252 speed 252 Spatt and 252 def?

Gengar&Azelf: Why HP Ice? You have it covered with Mamo and Gross. For Gar change HP Ice for Hypnosis and give it Life Orb. More Versatility and the ability to shut down counters. For Azelf take out HP Ice for Grass Knot.
That's all.
Momoswine's blizzard 2hko skarm and it's been working fine.
Yanmega only has 4 def ev's sorry :(.
I really like gengar as a scarfer and the scarf set recomends HP ICE. also if i don't have it i might be weaker to garchomp. but azelf makes sense

All your pokemon are shiny...I'm suspicious, that is quite hard to get my friend .

Team is pretty good but with 6 pokemon from the theat list that may be put together in a team, you never know.

Scarf Tran with lava plume takes out your whole team basically...maybe a gyra or tent would be of help. No water moves is bad IMO...Ya looking over it it gets owned by Scarf Tran and maybe petaya berry boosted Jolt in a sub all depends on outcome...but yeah

All your pokemon are shiny...I'm suspicious, that is quite hard to get my friend .

Team is pretty good but with 6 pokemon from the theat list that may be put together in a team, you never know.

Scarf Tran with lava plume takes out your whole team basically...maybe a gyra or tent would be of help. No water moves is bad IMO...Ya looking over it it gets owned by Scarf Tran and maybe petaya berry boosted Jolt in a sub all depends on outcome...but yeah
on the top it says the team is on shoddy. it gives me the option why not.
Scarf-tran gets owned by focus blast but it might not be a bad idea to give gengar hypnosis over focus blast just for the sleep inducing.
Also the threat list aren't the threat's for my team there the threats for any team that are in an announcement in this forum

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
It's pretty scary how ScarfTran might cause some problems, but offensive teams is all about predictions, so revenge killing will be your way out. I'm just gonna suggest a few things. I would not lead with Azelf, but it's just me, maybe I fear Tyranitar too much, I don't know, but I don't like the idea, because if you do encounter one, not even Grass Knot will kill it, and it will end up Pursuiting you, killing you off, but you got Explosion, so I'm guessing you will go boom on lead Tyranitars. Earthquake will help you out for smart wanna be switch ins, like Magnezone, and it will end up in a KO, taking out ThunderPunch seems ideal.

I don't see anything else, like I said, offensive teams rely on prediction.

I'm not so sure about duggy on this team. I mean, he gets locked into earthquake, and then something like ddyarados comes in and then dd's up. You can switch in gengar, but then suddenly he knows that you're scarfed, and could switch to something like subchomp to set up on the tbolt you throw out, and there's always the possiblility that he just waterfalls for the kill and then sweeps your team the next time he comes in with little trouble. and then there's agiligross who comes in on the stone edge and whatnot and ddtar on the suckerpunch and this and this and that and the other.

basically the point is I'm not liking duggy on this team. it revenge kills random crap but you've got 2 scarfers that are at like the speed of fricking light and a guy who can sweep teams at a moment's notice, so honestly, I don't think you need duggy. I'd personally go with a wish/protect/hp elec/surf vappy, to handle your gyara issues as well as your huge, huge, HUGE scarftran issues

oh, and on the topic of scarftran, he does NOT get "owned by focus blast," so get that out of your head. I'm pretty sure the standard set runs extra hp evs, and regarless, I'm pretty sure you don't even OHKO the 252/252 ones, which means he's bringing one pogey down. then there's the fact that to use focus blast you ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET GENGAR IN, which is a big problem, as he gets easily OHKO'd by fire blast, as does mamo, yanmega, dugtrio, metagross, and azelf. wait, that's your whole team. so basically every time they get him in, it's a free kill prediction-free guaranteed. uh, oh. personally, a defensive pokemon on a "all force" (as lovingly dubbed by Mystica) team isn't that bad, and vappy still carries a lot of offensive power. she can also wish up your guys, who though they'll often be exploding, could use the wishing back up, especially yanmega (though sr actually helps you to sub down) and metagross (that bulkiness ain't gonna mean much without recovery).

also, since you have wish support, I'd slap a LO on mamo. there isn't too much of a power drop, but blizzard gets a massive boost and you get to switch moves.

and I'd make scarfgar timid, just to outspeed deoxys, as it's one of those "offensive team destroyers," though you have got priority, and yanmega doesn't care about him too much. extra insurance is always pretty good.

This team has a few issues. First of all, yes, ScarfTran does destroy this team, and Focus Blast does a maximum of 324/323, a OHKO to a 0 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Heatran. It does a min of 85%, so you will rarely OHKO. However, the standard set runs HP EVs anyways, 20 in fact. This reduces your OHKO rate to 0. Seeing as you don't have HP Fighting on Azelf(like you should), I can see Scarftran running through this team quite easily.

Next concern, CB Weavile. Just another reason you should use HP Fighting. You see, with Flamethrower, you are walled by Heatran, giving it a free switchin which on a team with absolutely no defense, is dangerous. You are also not OHKOing the standard CB Weavile set, which runs 40 HP to survive +Spe natured Azelfs with LO Flamethrower. Even with a +SpA nature, you only OHKO ~20% of the time, which may be ok for you, but seeing that is your only chance to stop it, I would certainly be in fear. CB Night Slash messes up Metagross, doing atleast 35%, an easy 3HKO, while Ice Shard/Pursuit kill the weak pokes on this team.

Other than that, Blizzard is a no-no on Mamo w/out LO/Hail in effect, so I would ditch that for Ice Fang, as without it, you are walled by Celebi and Tangrowth, which is said for an ice type.

More exploding/Pursuiting pokemon would help as Yanmega will never be getting past Blissey w/out some sort of flinchax or Reversal.

well can anyone tell me the iv's for the best HP fighting azelf i can't find a legal one.
vaporeon for dugtrio seems nice. ill switch them. and mamoswine is now getting LO. and make gengar timid but i really like modest for more power for stuff like cm suicune but i quess that is true that azelf can gk or blow up

ok i have noticed that skarm bliss cress. destroys the team so i wanted to add the one and only thing that can stop it. i don't know what i should sub it for because everything plays an important roll please help

so please tell me how to add the superbug

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I don't see Yanmega doing much in this team, there is no Rapid Spinner, and I don't think only 2 switches is enough to help out the team like a Heracross would, so Heracross > Yanmega.

I don't see Yanmega doing much in this team, there is no Rapid Spinner, and I don't think only 2 switches is enough to help out the team like a Heracross would, so Heracross > Yanmega.
but yanmega is sub petaya hero ive swept 4 Pokemon when thats my last one but ill try

testing on shoddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)