Blazade (2): Aubisio, Hawkie, apricity
Thunder~BALLZ (3): 3P1K, Mithril, XnadrojX,
Earlio (1): KnightsofCydonia,
Whydon (1): jalmont
MoodyCloud (1): asek
DurzaOffTopic (3): MoodyCloud, thetwinmasters,
3P1K (1): Thunder~BALLZ

Not Voting (4): Haruno, DurzaOffTopic, Earlio, Whydon

Metal Sonic Da Letter El I assume tied wagons means no lynch ?

I'd rather get tree stumps out of the way d1, Tballz looks like a compromise lynch I can get behind but I don't like the vibe I'm getting from the people on that wagon. Ideally we get rid of durza instead of a somewhat active player d1 and go on from there

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oh my god i fucking screamed watching top 8 melee at home i'm so jealous how was it
Same tbh. Stayed at home. Didn’t stay in a hotel since I live like 30min by bart. Taking a $40+ Uber/lyft back home ontop of the $20 for top 8 sounded fucking ridiculous to me since I can’t bart home since uhh Oakland isn’t exactly the safest place at night.

Overall event was fantastic. Day 1 was uneventful met a ton of people. Day 2 was alright went 3-2 in pools, took a game off darkshad in friendlies and fucked up norcal pr 12 in sm4sh g1 before getting stomped lol. Spl2n was the hypest shit there till top 64 for melee. Starting to get over ptsd for toasterkiwi. Bought way more than I should have.

Fuck Oakland.
Fuck Oakland.
Fuck Oakland. Is a key takeaway. Much less restaurants than sj, imagine Gotham without Batman and that’s essentially Oakland past 5pm and all places closed down at 7pm so ?__?. Other than yknow being in Oakland it was sick.

Top 8 was godlike for melee. Sm4sh indecisive about there was a bayonet ta in every set of top 8. I could give less fucks for roa. Officially part of plup club. Dabuz got fucking robbed. Nairo got robbed. Rip big leff :( him + hbox drama is hype. Amsaaaaasa <3. The fucking ayeee to the chair rocking was the funniest shit ever.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
DL soon so unofficial votecount :
Blazade (2): Aubisio, Hawkie, apricity
Thunder~BALLZ (3): 3P1K, Mithril, XnadrojX,
Earlio (1): KnightsofCydonia,
DurzaOffTopic (3): MoodyCloud, thetwinmasters,

Metal Sonic Da Letter El I assume tied wagons means no lynch ?
tied wagons = RNG among top wagons since I haven't discussed with MS about this

Same tbh. Stayed at home. Didn’t stay in a hotel since I live like 30min by bart. Taking a $40+ Uber/lyft back home ontop of the $20 for top 8 sounded fucking ridiculous to me since I can’t bart home since uhh Oakland isn’t exactly the safest place at night.

Overall event was fantastic. Day 1 was uneventful met a ton of people. Day 2 was alright went 3-2 in pools, took a game off darkshad in friendlies and fucked up norcal pr 12 in sm4sh g1 before getting stomped lol. Spl2n was the hypest shit there till top 64 for melee. Starting to get over ptsd for toasterkiwi. Bought way more than I should have.

Fuck Oakland.
Fuck Oakland.
Fuck Oakland. Is a key takeaway. Much less restaurants than sj, imagine Gotham without Batman and that’s essentially Oakland past 5pm and all places closed down at 7pm so ?__?. Other than yknow being in Oakland it was sick.

Top 8 was godlike for melee. Sm4sh indecisive about there was a bayonet ta in every set of top 8. I could give less fucks for roa. Officially part of plup club. Dabuz got fucking robbed. Nairo got robbed. Rip big leff :( him + hbox drama is hype. Amsaaaaasa <3. The fucking ayeee to the chair rocking was the funniest shit ever.
didn't watch sm4sh or roa but genesis 5 was legit the hypest melee i've seen since mothers day mango last year i'm SO HYPED to see how 2018 shakes up.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote Count 1.5

Blazade (3): Aubisio, Hawkie, apricity
Thunder~BALLZ (4): 3P1K, Mithril, XnadrojX, thetwinmasters
Earlio (1): KnightsofCydonia
DurzaOffTopic (2): MoodyCloud, Blazade

Deadline in ~30 mins

This tballz wagon feels opportunistic even though their play hasnt been too towny
Blazade being lynched over Durza makes no sense to me
Earlio I'd lean town on, they've been afk for a while but it's not like many people are around for dl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)