NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’ve had the week from hell moving sorry i wasn’t here for deadline i don’t have wifi posting from phone i’ll go through the thread and post properly later but tbz wasn’t scummy and i still think blazade is Vote Blazade i’m also sad scum didn’t target me last night but w/e i tried x

vote jalmont

ickiest slot so far
im going to sleep. my lynch preferences right now are probably jalmont / knights

jalmont seems pissy about the noc invitational thing for one reason or the other and thats carrying over into this game. its certainly a lot more abrasive and active style jalmont play then ive seen previously compared to the lax approach ive seen in previos town games. brining up policy lynch that early in the day stands out as a woeful play to me, and the hounding on others to 'provide lynch alternative' when theyve made an active attempt to warp discussion aroud a shite policy lynch is dumb. any acrive discussion around other slots has been stifled due to the haruo policy lynch crap

knights on the other hand came off as quite stitled in that opening series of posts + interactios during the opening stage of the game then just... hasnt been seen since? the opening just feels off to me, those posts dont feel natural and just look like posting some disjointed shite for the sake of it then saying 'theres nothing going on' and ducking. seems like they were trying to get a good entrance off and then rack off and probably swing back to vote for a forming wagon later on during the day withot having to engage in the discussion revolving around said wagons. wary of this slot.
4got to say it but blazades posting has been bad but not sure if its a symptom of being busy with official crap or indicative of something else at this point
vote moodycloud

all his posts are gas and the bad kind - active lurking. follow me here... if you dare!
shall keep an eye on jalmont / knights but jalmont being really ornery for whatever reasons throwing my meta on them through a loop
These are the posts that caught my attention while looking for Asek's reads, not sure why Blazade's team would off him since he wasn't pushing them even remotely hard, not sure about the Knights read, the sr on me is from me being idle for around 24h I assume, the Jalmont sr is the only one I can really get behind and see as sufficient pressure to warrant a kill on Asek.
They had a weird tr on Hawkie too

Yo some lady ran a red light and hit my car so I'm pretty rattled also I've been drinking. Everyone's ok but it's been quite the day lol.

Why the fuck is there a persuade in a NOC game? Your vote is essentially your only contribution even if the game is role heavy. Aubisio's not the kind of dude to just make that up either.

Lots of people content to watch and wait here, gives me the vibe that scum are circling around waiting for bandwagons to jump on. This makes Twin and Hawkie seem more town.

I want to see apricity's homework, he did a solid job in D2 laser tag.

vote Haruno can you explain your jalmont vote?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yo some lady ran a red light and hit my car so I'm pretty rattled also I've been drinking. Everyone's ok but it's been quite the day lol.

Why the fuck is there a persuade in a NOC game? Your vote is essentially your only contribution even if the game is role heavy. Aubisio's not the kind of dude to just make that up either.

Lots of people content to watch and wait here, gives me the vibe that scum are circling around waiting for bandwagons to jump on. This makes Twin and Hawkie seem more town.

I want to see apricity's homework, he did a solid job in D2 laser tag.

vote Haruno can you explain your jalmont vote?
instinct.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
These are the posts that caught my attention while looking for Asek's reads, not sure why Blazade's team would off him since he wasn't pushing them even remotely hard, not sure about the Knights read, the sr on me is from me being idle for around 24h I assume, the Jalmont sr is the only one I can really get behind and see as sufficient pressure to warrant a kill on Asek.
They had a weird tr on Hawkie too
While I definitely see your Jalmont == Scum line of reasoning I’m not quite sure of Asek was actually pressuring any scum slots (perhaps one) and was offed just due to their general activity and good play, 2 things scum wouldn’t want. Not saying Jalmont couldn’t be scum, just thinking that Asek is a good D1 kill for scum in general

Also Whydon isn’t towncleared by that persuade in the slightest lol

Vote whydon
Persuade
While I definitely see your Jalmont == Scum line of reasoning I’m not quite sure of Asek was actually pressuring any scum slots (perhaps one) and was offed just due to their general activity and good play, 2 things scum wouldn’t want. Not saying Jalmont couldn’t be scum, just thinking that Asek is a good D1 kill for scum in general

Also Whydon isn’t towncleared by that persuade in the slightest lol
Can someone define what is meant by persuade?

Vote whydon
Persuade
Who was forced to vote who means next to nothing in terms of reads, and really shouldnt be read into much (im assuming persuade is typically a scum role, otherwise ig they could make comp town persuade for memes? But town persuade (if persuade is the role's given name) should be idling otherwise imo meaning the persuade if it exists, is probably scum). Tl;dr Persuades are a far too scum controlled aspect of the game to be considered a viable source of reads.

Blazade is still suspicious from yesterday, also he somewhat evaded the lynch.

I kinda wanna policy Haruno, but they seem to be playing better, if they are active

Jalmont is being weird instead of rational, which is unusual

Whydon whatcha think about stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)