Anybody going to RTX?

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RTX is Rooster Teeth's annual gaming and internet culture convention, it's being held July 7th and 8th in Austin, Texas.

Roosterteeth is an internet video production company, most famous for Red vs Blue. They also have a podcast, a gaming guides channel called Achievement Hunter, and lots of other shorts. They were top 10 in views on youtube outside of Music last year according to Youtube itself, and that's without Red vs Blue which is only available on their site.

Last year RTX was a small affair with just a few hundred people, but was tons of fun. This year they are stepping it up and selling thousands of tickets and holding it in the Austin Convention Center. I've already got my tickets, and it would be super cool if other Smogon people were there too. It's the weekend right after VGC nationals, so no conflict if you were worried about that.

Tickets are still available, but probably won't be for very long, so pick yours up soon.

www.rtxevent.com

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Going would be amazing, but I doubt I could convince my parents its worth missing school for/that they are legitimate.

Speaking of Roosterteeth, season 10's right around the corner. Monty talks about animating the fight scenes a few times in the recent podcasts and their youtube channel is releasing seasons 8 and 9 as a method of building suspense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)