art for smogon

Posting to say awesome Skarmory.

Also, Doug and Racist have badges, but no art is up. Does that mean you are using their art?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, so you don't want people to do the drawings from the Smogon shield up there... then maybe people should have a crack at:

RBY - Exeggutor / Gengar / Starmie
GSC - Tyranitar / Blissey (no) / Heracross
RSE - Metagross / Milotic / Swampert
DP - Garchomp*

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
no, i dont. and i dont necessarily want "one pokemon", i just want a cool piece of artwork to go with each index page. please stop with the pokemon suggestions; i dont want suggestions. i want pictures. artists, pick whatever you want.

Dragonite, for R/B/Y. Lineart's not the best, but then again, CG has never quite been my forte. >_>

Oh, my suggestions (if we're staying away from what's already on the banner):
R/B/Y: Dragonite (duh), Gyarados, Alakazam
G/S/C: Slowking, Tyranitar, Espeon/Umbreon
R/S/E: Gardevoir, Slaking, Metagross, Breloom
D/P: Garchomp, Luxray, Spiritomb, Weavile

Other than that, I think a metagross would be cool so that's what pokemon I'll be working on next :)

Edit - looks like I need to clean it up a bit... erase some unnecessary lines. I'll do that when my tablet arrives in the mail.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Posting to say I'm working on a piece for this. I'll edit this post with the final result if no one posts since then.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I'd just like to say that I have decided not to commit to using maniac and DJD's art. Please, if you want to submit something, post here saying you want to. The artist badges are still open! We need art for all of the generations.

I would like to make an attempt. I assume you're not diggin' poliwrath.

Once I have the right equipment I'll get to seeing if I can work out some sketches. If it turns out I'll post the results here.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Sorry it took me a bit longer than anticipated, but I finally finished Chansey.

I may end up redoing her if this isn't satisfactory. :(

The viewers right eye is a bit off.

Metagross is in the mid-shading stages. Seems to be coming along nicely. :)

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That Milotic is very nice! The Chansey is good, but I think Blissey is the signature competitive poke we all love and hate. KoA, you've really improved on your coloring. It makes your stuff just pop right off the screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)