Art Style: PiCTOBiTS

If anyone has a DSi, WiFi access, and 500 points and doesn't own this game... Something is wrong with you. :(

This game is honestly one of the greatest puzzle games I have ever played, and if I try to explain it I'll just confuse you (probably). Simply put, you're given a bunch of small squares ('bits') that come in a variety of colors. And large pieces fall from the screen ('megabits') and you must utilize your bits and destroy like-colored megabits (4 in a row~). Megabits come in all colors, and even in multiply colors! The shapes then come down in are fairly complex, and can't be described as easily as 'L-Block'. You keep doing this until an 8-bit character's sprite is completed on the top screen (In harder levels, it is a larger sprite or more complex sprite, even 2 sprites!).

There are 15 different levels, plus 15 'dark mode' levels (hard-mode essentially) that can be purchased with coins you win in a game. You can also purchase remixed classic tunes to listen to (which are really awesome).

DSiWare is still a bit dry, but this game is well worth the 500 points! Tons of fun, and it's very addicting. I wont spoil what each level is based off of (you need to complete them to know!) but I wish there was a Metroid, Donkey Kong, and Kid Icarus stage. >:

Share you best times / high scores and stuff. Try not to ruin the surprise of each level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)