Asche's Trade Thread! Gen 7, HP Fire Popplio and Alolan Vulpix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put "Bagnon" for both of these, which isn't the correct name of either one.

Bagnon
31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Sheer Force/Rock Head
Nature: Naive/Jolly/Adamant
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Pokeball: Poke Ball

Bagnon
31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
Pokeball: Poke Ball
OH! thanks alot for letting me know, I'll fix that ASAP!

sure thing, Im going to start breeding for Adamant Larvitar, is that ok for you?

can you get me a 5iv marep but can you get me a modest? or female jolly and I'll breed it lol
Someone offered me a Larvitar via PM (sorry!), but I'm still interested in a Houndour/Joltik/Klefki/Phantump if you have any in stock. I'm kind of weird and like my stuff in pokeballs so I'd be willing to trade a 5IV Modest Mareep for some 4IV (preferably male) spitbacks if they aren't in pokeballs.

I'll start working on that Mareep now, won't take long I have some 5IV Monster group males that are Modest. Mareep is in a great ball though, that one must have slipped through my pokeball breeding program!

Someone offered me a Larvitar via PM (sorry!), but I'm still interested in a Houndour/Joltik/Klefki/Phantump if you have any in stock. I'm kind of weird and like my stuff in pokeballs so I'd be willing to trade a 5IV Modest Mareep for some 4IV (preferably male) spitbacks if they aren't in pokeballs.

I'll start working on that Mareep now, won't take long I have some 5IV Monster group males that are Modest. Mareep is in a great ball though, that one must have slipped through my pokeball breeding program!
Ok, I Have a timid houndour in stock

cmt for timid riolu and timid solar power charmander
hi! im interested in this from your Thread. Ill be abre to breed again in a few hours
Tentacool - Bold - Clear body
31-xx-31-31-31-31
Egg moves: Rapid spin, Knock off

Impish - Levitate
31-31-31-xx-31-31
Egg moves: Destiny Bond

oh, what nature you want the charmander?

hi! im interested in this from your Thread. Ill be abre to breed again in a few hours
Tentacool - Bold - Clear body
31-xx-31-31-31-31
Egg moves: Rapid spin, Knock off

Impish - Levitate
31-31-31-xx-31-31
Egg moves: Destiny Bond

oh, what nature you want the charmander?
I assume that's a duskull you want. Timid charmander please. It's pretty late for me so I'll do the breeding tomorrow

CMT for impish Phantump and/or Adamant Aerodactyl.
Hello! I'm interested on your ♀ Jolly Swinub, Ability: Thick Fat Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash --> (31/x/31/31/31/31) I can breed you the Aerodactyl right now, if you want the Phantump, it can take a while, I lost the male breeding parent,so I have to breed for it again >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)