Ash in the Smogon League (a themed warstory)

Just a little nitpick after the second read-through (like it with the edits ;):

bluemon96 said:
Ah shoot. Stealth rock damage. Stealth rock damage mediated the poison heal health, so.. I just ended up in the same spot.
Merriam Webster said:
Mediated: Intervene in a dispute to bring about an agreement or reconciliation
I don't know, I guess I'd use "negated". But still, great warstory. :)

I dint really mind the commentary. Lulzy battle=Lulzy commentary. The part that bugged me was the playing. Youre opponent was really ggod and youre predictions were nice but you just made some stupid mistakes like you couldve taken an extra turn to protect the turn after you sen it out; meaning you wouldve definetely lived the aqua jet. I suppose it wouldnt make it this close of a battle so ok. I forgive you ;).

The description says the user trips the user with a vine, so physical contact.

Anyways, I liked this. Good commentary, good battle (although the opponent could've played a little better...). You did go a bit overboard with the Brock and kum jokes though. I always loved Ash's Muk though, so thank you for using him :D

8.5/10
But if you look at anime Grass Knot "creates" the vive from ground, and the user does not touch the opponent. Well nvm

Oh yeah, sorry to break the news... Lapras is officially released, and Gliscor's location is unknown...

But nice Warsotry anyway

Team: 9/10
Battle: 9/10
Playing: 9/10
Commentary: 5/10

OMG, someone actually used Muk very effectively! :D The KUM jokes did get old, but overall this was a pretty good Ash-based warstory. Your humor was sorta BLARGGG, but the battle was great. People need to give Muk more love, since no one hardly ever uses it, and it's a pretty good Poke, considering it thrashed two offensive monsters, and crippled Salamence. Luvdisc'ed. Just lay off on the KUM jokes, okay? Y_Y

Made it half way through, couldn't finish it. I'll try again later, but I could not get past the commentary. Sorry, but it just came off as immature.

Good battle. You made the right predictions and you knew how to use ash's team effectively. The only nitpick that I have is that it seems near the end you relied on hax to win. Hoping to get burned by scald and gliscor hanging on with 1% health? As you said earlier, aqua jet was doing a average of 45% so it seems like you sorta relied on luck a bit too much there. The commentary on what you're doing wasn't that bad, although I don't think the brock jokes were necessary.

Over all, I think I'll give you 7/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)