Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats better charizard or tyranitar and should i have them in the same team???
Depends who fits the role on your team better. Ask yourself what can Tyranitar do better than Charizard? Obvious things that come to mind BellyZard, Tyraniboah, and VileTar.

Why did my thread about blaziken movesets get closed, but not the thread about the froslass movesets? Btw, to those who saw the set, think it's decent?

Why did my thread about blaziken movesets get closed, but not the thread about the froslass movesets? Btw, to those who saw the set, think it's decent?
In the Frosslass thread, there are calculations and such, whereas you just posted an idea. In discussing a new moveset, you need to state what the set does, how it functions, and any/all calculations pertaining to the pokemon/set.

I'm breeding for a Sleep Talk Walrein, and so far things aren't going so good. This is what I plan for it to be.

Relaxed Spheal
30/X/31/31/31/X

Would 25 HP be okay, or would 30 HP make it worth more (trade-wise)?

Ok, I found some new information:

Nidoking cannot have sucker punch and fire punch on the same set. If I chose fire punch, I'd need to breed in emerald and not get sucker punch. If I breed for fire punch, it must be in DP.

What to do?

EDIT: Actually, EE already has an adamant Nidoking with the elemental punches, so maybe instead of improving on him I should use sucker punch? I'm still looking for feedback though.
Stuck on previous page.

In the Frosslass thread, there are calculations and such, whereas you just posted an idea. In discussing a new moveset, you need to state what the set does, how it functions, and any/all calculations pertaining to the pokemon/set.

Ok... so they gave me an infraction for suggesting a new blaziken set? That's strange.(btw, can someone link me to the infraction point penalty list? I already have 2 for some questions like this, and I don't want to be banned) SO, is this a good blaziken set?

Flare blitz
Brave bird
EQ
Shadow claw/focus punch
252spd; 252 atk

Mine doesn't have any egg moves except flamethrower, so I tried to make a homeade set.

Ok... so they gave me an infraction for suggesting a new blaziken set? That's strange.(btw, can someone link me to the infraction point penalty list? I already have 2 for some questions like this, and I don't want to be banned) SO, is this a good blaziken set?

Flare blitz
Brave bird
EQ
Shadow claw/focus punch
252spd; 252 atk

Mine doesn't have any egg moves except flamethrower, so I tried to make a homeade set.
You were probably infracted for having an ill thought out thread. When making suggestions like that it is important to include damage calculations and theories as to why the Pokemon set works better. The Massive recoil Damage Blaziken would be suffering from a Flare Blitz/Brave Bird combo is very off putting. I suggest you do more research.

You were probably infracted for having an ill thought out thread. When making suggestions like that it is important to include damage calculations and theories as to why the Pokemon set works better. The Massive recoil Damage Blaziken would be suffering from a Flare Blitz/Brave Bird combo is very off putting. I suggest you do more research.

I know it would endure a LOT of recoil with this set, but mine doesn't have barely any defense, but it has AWESOME offensive ivs. Even without the recoil mine wouldn't survive long, so I thought I might as well make it as offensive as possible.

I know it would endure a LOT of recoil with this set, but mine doesn't have barely any defense, but it has AWESOME offensive ivs. Even without the recoil mine wouldn't survive long, so I thought I might as well make it as offensive as possible.
I forgot to mention Fire+Flying = horrible type coverage.

Got a better set I could use for my torchic? I could make it mixed, but I'd rather specialize in one of the two, for more offense.( plus mine has more attack ivs)

Why won't my Ditto pass natures?

I got a Dunsparce off of the GTS, and decided to use it as a parent. It has a japanese nickname.. sadly. Nevertheless, it's male, and I'm only using it to breed with my Adamant Ditto to pass the Adamant nature. Ditto is holding everstone. What am I doing wrong?

Why won't my Ditto pass natures?

I got a Dunsparce off of the GTS, and decided to use it as a parent. It has a japanese nickname.. sadly. Nevertheless, it's male, and I'm only using it to breed with my Adamant Ditto to pass the Adamant nature. Ditto is holding everstone. What am I doing wrong?

If a pokemon is caught from a different region(such as japan hint hint), it will not correspond with everstoning. So be it a male or a female dunsparce, the nature won't pass. Breed dunsparce till you get a male, and then breed that male with the adamant ditto.

Does Milotic's "marvel scale" ability stay in effect after status cure?

I am wondering, If she is holding Flame Orb and gets burned, then I use Refresh, will she still have the 1.5 defense boost?

I also wonder if I use Haze with her, will that get rid of its defense boost?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)