Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, Venusaur’s counters depend on what set it is running. The physically inclined set counters depend on what Venusaur is using to complement Power Whip. If Venusaur lacks Earthquake, Registeel can counter Venusaur pretty well, especially if Sleep Clause is in effect. However, if Venusaur lacks Return, a defensive Moltres is the safest switch in to Venusaur. For the specially inclined sets, Chansey and Registeel are the best checks to Venusaur.
~strat-dex

I'd keep it. It's a shiny for one thing and it's probably not going to be taking many hits anyway, especially not physical ones.

Edit:
How many EV's does a drapion with a careful nature need to OHKO a mismagius with pursuit

Fleeing
4 HP/0 Def: 0 EVs to OHKO it after Stealth Rock or one turn of Life Orb recoil; 84 EVs to OHKO it without any prior damage. Just curious, are you planning on putting Pursuit on Rest Talk Drapion or this just a defensive Drapion that you want to put Pursuit on? Because it's probably not a good idea to run Pursuit on a Rest Talk set because you're already limited to two attacks.

Has anyone else noticed that when you enter/exit Violet City from the right or left Entei and Raikou's positions don't change. Also, I think that when Entei disapeers from your map it just means that it's on the same route as Raikou.

I just caught Ho-Oh

Bold, 26-27/18-22/9-11/31/30-31/27-28

Should I keep it? The special attack is really enticing, but the Bold nature bothers me since Ho-oh is supposed to be physical.

I need a couple opinions before I soft reset or not. I want to get on with my game :|

You could always try Calm Mind, although that generally seems to want Calm, though. I'm really not sure if you should keep that or not.

haunter

Banned deucer.
I just caught Ho-Oh

Bold, 26-27/18-22/9-11/31/30-31/27-28

Should I keep it? The special attack is really enticing, but the Bold nature bothers me since Ho-oh is supposed to be physical.

I need a couple opinions before I soft reset or not. I want to get on with my game :|

there's a specific thread for questions like that, use it.

Is anything you can do if someone puts a video of a battle on youtube and you dont want them too? I'll reveal my team and everything.

In the HGSS games... the stationary and roaming Pokemon and Sudowoodo an Snorlax and Lapras, you can defeat them and then beat the E4 and they will respawn. (...right?)
Is the same true for the Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage?

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
quick question, what is a good bulky water counter? my team is really well balanced it just has no bulky water counter except infernape with grass knot however infernape doesn't like water attacks too much.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In the HGSS games... the stationary and roaming Pokemon and Sudowoodo an Snorlax and Lapras, you can defeat them and then beat the E4 and they will respawn. (...right?)
i dont know about the rest, but i do know that the lapras is rebattleable every friday, and the red gyarados is a one time think.

I can say from personal experience that the Gyarados indeed does return if you kill it and beat the Elite Four. I think this is true for almost all stationary legends.

I don't know if I'm allowed to suggest this, but I think this is going to be a topic that should be added to the OP FAQ of commonly asked questions. >_>

hi so you know how you can subsitute baton pass. if you set up a subsitute and then use u-turn does that substitute stay for the next pokemon

quick question, what is a good bulky water counter? my team is really well balanced it just has no bulky water counter except infernape with grass knot however infernape doesn't like water attacks too much.
Blissey counters them pretty well if it has Toxic, really anything that can learn Toxic and take special hits can counter them.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
okay thanks sry just one more question. Is the key to transform rotom only gotten through an event. Does any1 have it?
Yes it was. Unfortunately the Secret Key is a Key Item meaning that it is untradeable.

Unfortunately you've missed the boat :(

Or get HG/SS. Trade your Rotom in and go to Silph Co to change forms without needing any item.
Still unusable in WiFi (same goes for Giratina-O and Shaymin-S), but it can be used in local wireless I think.

What nature and IVs should I soft reset for on a lvl 100 Arceus? Also, EV spread (vitamins only I think...).

Well, since it has base 120 in every stat, it can pretty much run any role you want it to, just decide what role you want it to play on your team. IVs are really dependent on what Nature/Hidden Power you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)