Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had Tri Attack there, and then I edited it..

CS is the best version for it. Use that with Bolt Beam, Tri Attack and HP Fighting, it works well.

How many attack EV's does my adamant donphan need to OHKO salamence, garchomp and dragonite with ice shard ( consider IVs 31)????

Whats the rest of your team?

In terms of defense, Slowking beats starmie in both Sp. Def and Def and also has slack-off. Starmie can spin and absorb status attacks. Blissey can absorb status, soft-boil, and has even more Sp. Def than Slowking.
Now i have brelom,milotic,slowking,weavile,electivire, and weezing

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
How many attack EV's does my adamant donphan need to OHKO salamence, garchomp and dragonite with ice shard ( consider IVs 31)????
It is absolutely impossible, even with a Choice Band. Overall, the Leftovers version of Donphan offers more support with stuff like Roar, Knock Off, and Stealth Rock.

Is it fine to with the standard 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Sp.Def even on a Modest Togepi ? It's moveset is going to be Roost, Thunderwave, Aura Sphere, Air Slash.

What exactly should I aim for when SRing for an Heatran? I'm Synchronizing with a Mild Abra, hoping for

28+/25+/22+/28+/22+/28+, if possible with a good HP (Grass, Electric, Ice)

Is this too high, too low, or just about right?

That's a good threshold, but don't be surprised if you have a bad luck streak and compromise to something a bit worse.

I have already got some acceptable ones, but they were either lacking Sp.Att or Speed. Well, I haven't tried that hard yet, though. This should be easy with a Synchronizer and a Master Ball.

Now i have brelom,milotic,slowking,weavile,electivire, and weezing
Yeah, Starmie probably will fit better because Milotic is a pretty good tank already. Personally speaking, I'd go with a spinner set... which means you should look into Hitmontop, Donphan, Claydoll and other spinners anyway. Each have their own advantages.

EDIT: Might as well repost my question (it was on the last page...)

Does anyone know if Pain Split hits through protect? In ShoddyBattle, Pain Split hits through protect but not substitute, and I think this is a bug...

Does anyone know if Pain Split hits through protect? In ShoddyBattle, Pain Split hits through protect but not substitute, and I think this is a bug...
iirc, it didn't hit through protects in RS. It probably acts like so because Protect protects (...) against a hit, not from direct health loss/gain. I'd have to call the in-game testers on that one :D

Okay what is the probability of a wild ledgendary pokemon having flawless IVs in sp. atk and spd.
Umm... 1/32 for each stat. 6 different stats. So, (1/32)/6*(1/32)/6, no?
That makes 0.00003, which is 0.003%. 0.003% for two 31 stats. Am I right, math?

How much speed does Scarfed Heatran need to outspeed almost every pokemon? I just caught a 12/31/29/29/29/1 Quiet (+sp.att, -spd) Heatran I would like to give some love to. ;.; Poor slow thingie.

Hang on...i'll check.

edit: 200 EVs, a +Speed nature and a 31 Speed DV gives Hiidoran (yeah, shut up, i'm calling it Hiidoran just because I like that name better) 264 Speed, which becomes 396 with Scarf, to outspeed nearly everything.

How does Tentacruel learn Rapid Spin by breeding? It says breed with Starmie in Serebii but I thought Starmie could only breed with Ditto?

How does Tentacruel learn Rapid Spin by breeding? It says breed with Starmie in Serebii but I thought Starmie could only breed with Ditto?
serebii does not say breed with starmie to get rapid spin on it, it says that starmie is in the same group as tentacruel and learns the move rapid spin.

anyways you get rapid spin on tentacruel by breeding a male blastoise with rapid spin to a female kabutops then you breed the male baby kabutops with a female tentacruel
so
blastoise=>kabutops=>tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)