Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my pokemon is holding a choice item and has already selected a move, will it be able to use Trick/Switcheroo?
Once you Trick/Switcheroo, you will have obtained the foe's held item. If its a Choice item, you'll be stuck with Trick/Switcheroo. Otherwise, you can use other moves. ^_^

K, I know I've read this somewhere here, but for the life of me I just can't find it.
So, I'll ask this here so I can reference it here:

Are the IVs of Wild PKMN in Fire Red and Leaf Green totally botched up?
From what I remember, at least four IVs are 0, while the other 2 aren't exactly competitive.

Is this true?
If so, can someone also provide a link as to where this was confirmed?

Thanks.

WildAce; I heard something similar to that about the legendary beasts, but I don't think it applies to all wild pokemon. Not 100% sure though.

Storm; if something is BL, it's not permitted in UU play, but it's alright in anything above that.

Hypno actually...

Is Baton Pass worth anything on Zapdos, or is it just a novelty?
The only thing Zapdos gets that can even be BPed is Substitute... and I just don't think that SubPassing Zapdos has the potential to be worth anything other than a surprise that's easily counterable.

The only thing Zapdos gets that can even be BPed is Substitute... and I just don't think that SubPassing Zapdos has the potential to be worth anything other than a surprise that's easily counterable.
Zapdos learns Agility, lvl 43. :] Also, it's a nice part of a BP chain for its immunities and potential bulkiness. (it's a technicality too, but Zapdos learns Double Team via TM, so for unclaused play a DT Passing Zapdos might be painful)

Zapdos learns Agility, lvl 43. :] Also, it's a nice part of a BP chain for its immunities and potential bulkiness. (it's a technicality too, but Zapdos learns Double Team via TM, so for unclaused play a DT Passing Zapdos might be painful)
Ah, you're right (in other news, I'm blind). BPing Agilidos is an interesting concept. I kind of want to play around with that. >_>

200th post, whoo!

Mostly because after 1 Dragon Dance Standard Adamant Gyarados hits a rather good sweet-spot for speed and doesn't really need any more than that. Just a simple maxing of its best stat.

Example:
Jolly Gyarados does 25.5-30% initially
Adamant Gyarados would do 28-33%

after 2 Dragon Dances
Jolly Gyarados deals 51-60%
Adamant Gyarados would do 56-66%

Most people switch in Gyarados on the assumption that they will be able to taunt(then dragon dance on the switch) or dragon dance on the impending switch due to the impending threat that Gyarados poses with base 125 Attack and Intimidate.

That's not to say running Jolly is bad on Gyarados, it would be able to outspeed neutral maxed Base 90s (I think?) and it wouldn't be outsped by timid/jolly base 80s. But taken as a whole context, Adamant better fits the job.

Plz where do I find TM 01. They say its in Orenburg city but I've been all over that place and cant find it to save my life. Any help plz!
Thanks!

@Kristy do you have a bad Adamant Ditto to breed with an Abra?
@Ghaeleon
OREBURGH GATE |
`--.------------'------------------------------------------------------.
| Now that you can use Strength, return to the basement, across the |
| water, where you had fought the Expert. This time, |
| though, you'll be able to use Strength to move the boulder that |
| was blocking your path. Right near the boulder is the Earth |
| Plate. Also, just to the north, use Rock Smash on the rock by |
| another boulder, and then push to boulder to the left to gain |
| access to TM01 (Focus Punch).

I have a question.

I have Donphan out, they have Honchcrow out.

I use Ice Shard, they use Sucker Punch.

Which move has more priority?

Also, do both Roar and Whirlwind go last?

Sucker Punch and Ice Shard are both Priority +1 Moves (as are Bullet punch, Extreme Speed, Quick Attack, etc, etc)

If Honchkrow is faster than Donphan it will use Sucker Punch first, then Donphan will respond in kind with its Ice Shard. If Donphan is faster, Ice Shard will go first, and Honchkrow's Sucker Punch will fail.

If Donphan uses a priority 0 attacking Move (such as Rapid Spin or Stone Edge) It will ALWAYS go after Honchkrow's Sucker Punch. If Honchkrow uses a priority 0 Attacking move (Night Slash or Drill Peck) it would always take Donphan's Ice Shard first. These are irregardless of which normally outspeeds the other based on their respective Speed stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)