Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions, both for the D/P Nintendo DS game

1. Is there an easy way to make money pre-elite 4?

2. Do incences( eg: rock incence, rose incence, odd incence) do anything besides boost respective types or are they just like magnets, miracle seeds, blackglasses, etc?
1.Keep Battling trainers- There are 2 people near the Trophy Garden/Mansion who give a lot of money...Most Rich Boys and stuff give a lot of monet.

2. To breed Baby Pokemon

2 questions, both for the D/P Nintendo DS game

1. Is there an easy way to make money pre-elite 4?

Not really, VS Seeker is the best but I think you get that afterwards. Try Pickup with something, Aipom is the only user without trading I think, or Pay Day if you have a LOT of time.

2. Do incences( eg: rock incence, rose incence, odd incence) do anything besides boost respective types or are they just like magnets, miracle seeds, blackglasses, etc?
I think they give the same boost as the the original boost items, but they can also be used to breed certain pokemon.

Is Skarmory good with the following moveset
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Roost
-Whirlwind
with Shed Shell attached? ( just the moveset, not EV's )
prolly Impish

that's the standard minus Drill Peck... IMO you should still give it DPeck as you don't wanna be easy set-up fodder to Taunters

That set dies to both Gyara and Tyran, even though it would anyway..

Brave Bird helps a lot against Alakazam and stuff (1KO after Stealth Rock)

Ouch I kinda want SR/Spikes together on one pokemon =/ Any good spiker + SRer then? OR should I take off Roostor Whirlwind for BB or DPeck

Im thinking of making a team with Skarmory/Special Wall (maybe Blissey)/Dusknoir/Weavile/Gardevoir/Filler

what should the last one be

Just posted it here because it gets more replies and hell, it's a question.

I (re)searched a little and realized 19 spd IV, 252 spd and Choice Scarf ties it with +spd nature base 115. Good enough?

EDIT: This means the Heatran would

-be beaten by Dugtrio, Alakazam, Sceptile. (considering 31spd IV, +spd nature and min 212 EVs)
-tie with Starmie, Raikou, Floatzel, Ambipom, Azelf. (considering 31spd IV, +spd nature and 252 EVs)
-beat Gengar, Tauros, Jumpluff, Infernape, 'Chomp, 'Zard, Zapdos, and so on...

Sceptile can't really hurt it... Alakazam can, with Focus Blast. Duggy is rarely used nowadays.
Tieing with max speed Starmie and Azelf is a shame, although I don't see alot of them running 31spd IV, 252spd EVs and +spd nature.
And yay, it beats Gengar, Infernape, Chomp and Zappy :D

Is it good enough?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
At least go for 362 after a Scarf; 361 is a very important breakpoint. You certainly don't want to be tying with Raikou, Starmie, and Azelf. 379 also outspeeds the base 120 bracket, which contains Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Sceptile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)