Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a Pokemon game card receive National Dex Pokemon even if it hasn't unlocked the National Dex?

For instance say my friend just got Pokemon Diamond and ergo is far from obtaining the National Dex, can I trade a Charmander to him via Wi Fi or can I only give him Sinnoh Dex Pokemon until he unlocks the National Dex?

And if I have to wait until he unlocks the National Dex, what happens when we go on Wi Fi and I have National Dex Pokemon on my team? Does it just not let us trade them or can we not even communicate?

THanks!

-AndrewCK

Can a Pokemon game card receive National Dex Pokemon even if it hasn't unlocked the National Dex?

For instance say my friend just got Pokemon Diamond and ergo is far from obtaining the National Dex, can I trade a Charmander to him via Wi Fi or can I only give him Sinnoh Dex Pokemon until he unlocks the National Dex?

And if I have to wait until he unlocks the National Dex, what happens when we go on Wi Fi and I have National Dex Pokemon on my team? Does it just not let us trade them or can we not even communicate?

THanks!

-AndrewCK
You can trade him the Charmander without his having the national dex.

@TheGreenGuy- it'll be a Snorlax if you breed without the full incense.

THanks!

-AndrewCK
A game without National Dex CAN get a pokemon in the national dex, but where it says the Pokemon Number, it will say ???

EDIT: Dang, beaten to it...

THanks!

-AndrewCK
Yes, but until you get the National Dex, it's summary page will say its number is ???. Also, when you receive the National Dex, the pokemon will already be in there.

EDIT: Wow, beaten twice.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
To give a more technical explanation, Destiny Bond has a priority of 0, which is the same as most other attacks. If the opponent uses an attack with the same priority, the relative speeds determine who goes first. If the opponent's attack has a greater priority, Destiny Bond will go second; if the attack has a lower priority, Destiny Bond will go first.

Question: Will A Timid gengar with max sp atk for its nature, OHKO Flygon, Mence, Chomp and Dragonite with Hidden Power Ice, Power 70?

And how do I post pictures of pokemon for my thread?

Question: Will A Timid gengar with max sp atk for its nature, OHKO Flygon, Mence, Chomp and Dragonite with Hidden Power Ice, Power 70?
Damage Calculator

And how do I post pictures of pokemon for my thread
Click the little button with a mountan on it labeled 'Insert Picture' and then type the URL, or manually type:

[noparse]
[/noparse]

For Example:

[noparse]
[/noparse] ==

The best site for pokemon pictures is here.

Alright well I've been breeding scyther's and though I am not finished with scyther yet, I'm done with him for now and will be returning to it later.

Question here are my best prospects.

Adamant #123 Scyther: 20 - 21 / 31 / 20 - 24 / 0 - 4 / 25 - 29 / 30 - 31

and

Adamant #123 Scyther: 25 - 29 / 25 - 26 / 30 / 21 - 24 / 25 - 29 / 30

and finally

Adamant #123 Scyther: 22 - 24 / 31 / 25 - 29 / 21 - 24 / 17 - 19 / 31

Which one should I keep? I personally like the last though the special defense is low..I figure Scizor would be taking more physical hits. But I'm not sure.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Alright well I've been breeding scyther's and though I am not finished with scyther yet, I'm done with him for now and will be returning to it later.

Question here are my best prospects.

Adamant #123 Scyther: 20 - 21 / 31 / 20 - 24 / 0 - 4 / 25 - 29 / 30 - 31

and

Adamant #123 Scyther: 25 - 29 / 25 - 26 / 30 / 21 - 24 / 25 - 29 / 30

and finally

Adamant #123 Scyther: 22 - 24 / 31 / 25 - 29 / 21 - 24 / 17 - 19 / 31

Which one should I keep? I personally like the last though the special defense is low..I figure Scizor would be taking more physical hits. But I'm not sure.
You'll probably have better results at this thread, but I think the third one is fine.

How long would it take to breed a decent IV pokemon w/o the use of an everstone, seeing as the best ditto I could get my hands on for my breeding purposes has a Bashful nature.

Obviously it would take shorter than if I had a better natured ditto, but... yeah, lol

Breeding

How long would it take to breed a decent IV pokemon w/o the use of an everstone, seeing as the best ditto I could get my hands on for my breeding purposes has a Bashful nature.

Obviously it would take shorter than if I had a better natured ditto, but... yeah, lol

Breeding
whoops, hit the wrong key >_<

anyways, I was going to say the I was breeding this modest togepi:

16/x/6/28/18/30

with this ditto:

24/x/31/x/31/x

how long would you say it would take to get a decent pokemon?

Does Fakeout still flinch an incoming pokemon? For example starter A used fakeout on Starter B, but Started B is swtiched out for pokemon C, should pokemon C be flinched?

I was battling Chronopolian on wifi earlier and this is the exact scenario but for an odd reason his Cresselia did not flinch?

Does Fakeout still flinch an incoming pokemon? For example starter A used fakeout on Starter B, but Started B is swtiched out for pokemon C, should pokemon C be flinched?

I was battling Chronopolian on wifi earlier and this is the exact scenario but for an odd reason his Cresselia did not flinch?
What is there to flinch? If the opponent switches, they wouldnt be able to attack, so they wouldnt be able to flinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)