Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've noticed Basurao has two different expressions. Does that depend on the ability?

Can someone tell me what the following moves are , their base power accuracy, weather physical or special and any special effect they may have?

Emboar: Lvl 15 (Nitro Charge?) and Lv 31 moves

Daikenki: Lv 17 and Lv 50 moves

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
^ Buffron has lower base stats than Tauros in some stats.

And didn't GameFreak itself said they're not evolutions ?

Anyway, i have a question: Is there still gonna be Life Orb/Choice Specs/Band/Scarf in B/W ? That's what i read in some of the posts here..

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I believe not, they're a trio, have different typing and are different Pokemon, it's just like using Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno on the same team.

okay so i was searching for a lil' mole in the first cave you can get to (where you battle plasma) and ive been told that people found him when you see a patch of dirt start to dust up (similar to how a patch of grass would shake when using the pokeradar). so when i found a patch and went to it expecting to get a new friend it gave me an item. the image is a gold diamond and in my items thing it has a symbol beside it that indicates that is it a hold item. does anyone have an idea about the effect of this? or what it could be called?

^ Buffron has lower base stats than Tauros in some stats.

And didn't GameFreak itself said they're not evolutions ?

Anyway, i have a question: Is there still gonna be Life Orb/Choice Specs/Band/Scarf in B/W ? That's what i read in some of the posts here..
Tangela has higher base speed than Tangrowth IIRC, so that doesn't rule out the possibility. Where did gamefreak say that? I'm not saying you're wrong, because I don't know, but I find it extremely hard to believe that that isn't a luvdisc evo. It's a clone, except with wings. Sure, they make plenty of pikachu clones, but only because he's the mascot of the franchise. Luvdisc is such an obscure pokemon to clone, that would just be weird.

Also, I've already asked, but does anyone know what the move "troll" does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)