Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Psyshock hit harder than Psychic other than Blissey? I'm using an Exeggutor with Synthesis, Psychic/Psyshock, Solarbeam (no negotiating), and filler. Filler here is Sludge Bomb or Sleep Powder
Pretty much anything that invests in SpDef more than Def I suppose.

is it possible to obtain a skarmory with whirlwind, drill peck , and roost? i have a male fearow with the 3 attacks and a female skarmory but im only getting drill peck and whirlwind. does he not get roost as an egg move?
Skarmory does not get Roost as an egg move in Gen 5. It was a TM in Gen 4, so it was passed from father to child, but it is no longer a TM.

In the Dream World how can I add a person from my Game Pal Roster to my Dream Pal Roster?
If it's someone whose island you found in the Dream World, click the Request button in front of their house. If it's someone you know outside the Dream World, you have to stumble upon their Dream World island somehow, and then request to be a Dream Pal in the same way. It's pretty much blind luck.

Does anyone know if there's a way to influence the area you go to in Dream World? My girlfriend got 2500 points 2 days ago, which should have unlocked Windspun Sky according to Serebii, but she keeps getting Pleasant Forest.

Also: @ czechm8

I would take that response with a grain of salt. I use a Flashcart, and I haven't had any issues with Game Sync: even though that customer service exceprt says I shouldn't be able to.

Does anyone know if there's a way to influence the area you go to in Dream World? My girlfriend got 2500 points 2 days ago, which should have unlocked Windspun Sky according to Serebii, but she keeps getting Pleasant Forest.

Also: @ czechm8

I would take that response with a grain of salt. I use a Flashcart, and I haven't had any issues with Game Sync: even though that customer service exceprt says I shouldn't be able to.
It's random every time you enter the Island.

I'm raising a Jolly Hustle Durant with a Hone Claws set for Flat Lv. 50 Wi-Fi doubles and am trying to settle on an EV spread. I'm considering maxing out Speed and putting the rest in Attack and Defense, but I'm torn between distributing them between evenly between Attack and Defense and pumping a good portion of it into Attack.

Any suggestions?

Also, given its low base HP, is HP investment worth considering?

EDIT: After reading some more about it I've come to the conclusion that a Hone Claws set is much too risky for doubles, so I'm going to prepare an Adamant Swarm Durant instead. Sorry for the trouble.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but suppose a local Pokemon tournament was held with the actual games. How would one check for hacks?

well, the best way is probably check for inconsistancies, but otherwise, unless you want to make a .PKM file for all of them and upload them to PaC, you are probably not going to find anything.

Just found out that Starly has no DW ability. Is Reckless breedable under these circumstances?(if I use Staravia for breeding)

EV training

I need some help to confirm if I'm EV training my Larvitar right.

Here he is currently:
Pupitar, lvl 41

So far, this is what I've done:
Killed 126x Stunfisk (2 HP ea)
Drunken 4x SP.Atk Calcium
Drunken 8x SP.Def Zinc

According to my calculations, this give me:
252 HP
40 SP.Atk
80 SP.Def

My goal is:
252 HP
176 SP.Atk
80 SP.Def

Am I doing things right? And according to my pictures of my stats, does it seems ok?

Thanks in advance.. btw I EV in black.

I need some help to confirm if I'm EV training my Larvitar right.

Here he is currently:
Pupitar, lvl 41

So far, this is what I've done:
Killed 126x Stunfisk (2 HP ea)
Drunken 4x SP.Atk Calcium
Drunken 8x SP.Def Zinc

According to my calculations, this give me:
252 HP
40 SP.Atk
80 SP.Def

My goal is:
252 HP
176 SP.Atk
80 SP.Def

Am I doing things right? And according to my pictures of my stats, does it seems ok?

Thanks in advance.. btw I EV in black.
Yes, but I really recommend that you get a Power Lens and Pokerus onto it.. Instead of 126 Stunfisks, you could've saved a ton of time and just killed.. 22 or so without 10 HP-up's, or just 13 with HP-up's if you had Pokerus and a Power Weight on it.

One more questions, should I train all my EV trained pokemons to level 100? So what is the best method to do that in Pokemon black?

One more questions, should I train all my EV trained pokemons to level 100? So what is the best method to do that in Pokemon black?
Yes.Considering that in local battles and wi-fi they are not instant leveled to 100. The best way to do it is equip a Lucky egg and battle the most high level Audino you find out.
Also i highly recommend that you follow Virizion advice and spend time on the Battle Subway getting the Power Items before EV training, will save time, a lot.

I want to use Fire Punch with Iron Fist on my Infernape but Fire Punch is an Egg Move and I don't know if female DW Chimchar's are released. Is this Legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)