Ask for ALL OTHER Battles Here! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for a 6v6 battle no ledgendary Pokemon
4957-5842-6205

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone's up for a PU battle today let me know I'm currently practicing in the tier again.

Also I did use PKHex methods to gen some of my mons but they're all "legal" and no crazy event only crap.

Message me or quote this post. I should be free most of today.

4253-3543-3730 NNID: MadmanIdeas

My FC is 2707 1753 5350 and if someone wants to battle I'd love to, I'm just getting into the scene and want to meet people and trade so send me a message if you wanna battle, I'm not bringing any legendaries or megas so!

I'm often online. Looking for mixed-tier Singles, Doubles, and Triples. I always have two teams ready to go. One team (if not both) is always X/Y compatible. I prefer not battling against legendaries, but I'll still battle if you have them.

FC: 3540-3039-2647

NNID: Hahaha

ORAS name: EJ

I'm often online. Looking for mixed-tier Singles, Doubles, and Triples. I always have two teams ready to go. One team (if not both) is always X/Y compatible. I prefer not battling against legendaries, but I'll still battle if you have them.

FC: 3540-3039-2647

NNID: Hahaha

ORAS name: EJ
I'll add you, NNID: CeruleanBeach ORAS: Peach FC: 2707-1753-5350

Looking for someone I can battle on a regular basis, I prefer mixed tiers and someone who does all the EV training and not really into perfect IVs, just someone for some casual competitive battling.

Looking for a mixed tier battle. I'm just using my favourites (Ubers: 1, OU: 1, UU: 2, RU: 1, NU: 1). Friend Code: 4656 - 8247 - 1280.

Last edited:
Post in this thread to ask for a battle. Make sure to follow the rules!

• Do not double post. This is also a forum wide rule, but since so many people break it here it is listed. Again, do not double post. You WILL be warned without mercy or question every single time you do it.
  • Do not use use textspeak or intentionally misspell words. "u", "ur", "cya", "g2g", etc. Again this is a forum rule, but it deserves special mention here because people can't seem to help themselves. Again, it will earn you a warning without question.
  • No post game commentary. This includes making any sort of "GG" post, except in the case of arranging another battle. (If you absolutely have to, please use PMs or VMs! Don't clog the thread up!) The other people who are using this thread for its intended purpose (to find battles) do not care about your hax. They do not care about your hack accusations. They do not care about your disconnects. Attempt to settle this via PM and then, and ONLY then, report to the blacklist. If a moderator notices you arguing in this thread you will receive a warning without question.
  • Any illegal hacks will cause you to be blacklisted. This includes things like illegal Pokeballs; keep in mind egg moves and version exclusives.
  • If you use legal hacks you MUST list this in your signature or in all of your posts. No exceptions. You will receive a warning if you are caught using any hacks and you did not disclose this before the battle.
  • If you use Dream World Pokémon that have not been officially released by Nintendo, you MUST list this in your signature or all your posts. No exceptions. Smogon's list of confirmed Dream World Pokémon can be found here.
  • Put your Friend Code (FC) in your signature or post it in all your posts. No one needs or wants to listen to the three or four extra messages that are required when two people have to have a back and forth conversation about "whats your fc?".
  • Check to see if your opponent is blacklisted before you battle. This rule is in place mainly to stop people going to try to reblacklist another member. Attempting to reblacklist another member will net you a warning. Search by FC *and* forum username.
  • For IV Battles only - Please use the Simple Questions/Requests thread in the main Wi-Fi Forum.

USE THIS THREAD FOR ALL OTHER BATTLES THAT DO NOT BELONG IN THE OTHER THREAD, SUCH AS MIXED TIERS, MONOTYPE, ETC. SPECIFY YOUR RULESET IN YOUR POST.
LF a mixed tier battle, bring some fun stuff!
who want to do a battle with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)