Done Background image dragging & dropping

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It seems like there was a somewhat recent change to how backgrounds can be dragged on to chatrooms and have it still change your current background. Quite a few people mentioned this in the help room and I noticed it myself as well. I am the type of person to drag images shown in roomintros or using /requestshow for no reason at all and all of a sudden, the slightest moving of said image, will turn it into my background. Can we have so it only changes background if dropped on the homepage?

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
This, my background has been a random avatar since this first appeared and I can't use the background I want because I will randomly drag anything and it will become my background like each three minutes.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Hm, this isn't happening to me. I would guess this is a browser change. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's an easy way to fix this. PS has always supported "drag an image onto PS to make it your background", but usually dragging images from inside PS hasn't qualified.

Probably the easiest way to fix this would be with a confirm dialog: "set as background" or "cancel". I'm approving for anyone who wants to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)