Data BBP Past Event Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
BBP Past Event Museum

October 2023 - The Harvest Usurper's Arrogance

A pale bright moon crests a hill, illuminating several Ghost-type Pokemon. Gengar, Baette, and others bear down upon the viewer, wearing sinister grins.

(Image from Pokemon GO.)

The Harvest Usurper's Arrogance 2023

It is a busy time in Stanislas Town, at the turn of October. People are bustling to hang decorations, giving the streets a mysterious, eerie air. While you lazily eye the spooky ornaments, your mind turns to... sweeter matters. It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and the whole town takes this very seriously. You wouldn't believe the rush in candy stores — of which the town houses plenty — right around this time of the year!
Gather around, Trainers, and don't forget your blankets with eyes hastily cut in! You will never forget this night...

Base Facility: The Raid Frontier

Format Changes:
Starting from default Raid Frontier rules, this Event has following changes:
  • This Event is Level 2.
  • Two players will challenge the Event as a team. Each player will bring two Pokemon, for a total of four.
  • The default Substitution limit is 2. (Supporters still have 4.)
  • One player may have a Protector and an Aggressor. Their teammate may have a Supporter and an Aggressor.
  • Opponents' actions that target an Aggressor will select a present Aggressor at random.
  • Players will have only the vocations :utility umbrella:Chaperone and :rare candy:Trick-or-Treater available to them.
    • Each player will have one Chaperone Pokemon and one Trick-or-Treater Pokemon.
  • The referee is paid 10 :amulet coin:RC and 12 :tea:JC, due to the Raid's length.
:utility umbrella:Chaperone
This vocation can be assigned to Pokemon of any role.

While the user is in play:
  • The user's Trick-or-Treater teammates have the user's abilities, in addition to their own.
  • The user's Trick-or-Treater teammates know moves known by the user.
:rare candy:Trick-or-Treater
This vocation can be assigned to Pokemon of any role.

The user's maximum HP and Speed are at most 80.

The user's stat ranks are at most five (5).

Initial Field:
1x :calyrex-shadow:The Harvest King (★)​
1x :pumpkaboo:Pumpkaboo-Average, :voodoll:Voodoll, :noibat:Noibat​

Opponents
Opponents are divided into Waves, but the raid is one continuous battle. The raid starts in Wave 1.

At the end of each round, if the current wave's criteria is met: Start a new Raid Phase.
  • Wave 1: If the Harvest King 731 or less HP.
  • Wave 2: If the Harvest King has 431 or less HP.
  • Waves 3+: If the raid has no Pokemon in play.
(This means the Harvest King can persist through Waves 1 and 2, but also that Wave 3 can't end until he is defeated.)

The raid doesn't lose for having no Pokemon in play.

At the start of each Raid Phase:
  • The power of candy discards Fainting and all Major Status from the two raiders with the lowest HP (random among ties) and heals 100 HP and 50 Energy to them.
  • Increment the current Wave by one (1).
  • If the Wave has any Arena Effects, those will be active during that Wave.
  • If the Wave is now seven or more (7+): The players win the battle. Otherwise, send out each Pokemon listed as a member of that Wave.
  • Optionally, paste the Wave's flavor into the reffing post.
Wave 1: The Harrowing Haunting Begins!
[i][img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img]
A short, rather soft man trots towards you. He introduces himself as All Hallows' Steve, the avatar of Halloween cheer and definitely not the mayor of this small town.

"Ah, I see you are here for the festival! Truth be told, I have a favor to ask of you..."

Hallows' Steve draws closer, taking a more conspiratorial tone.

"A terrible being named the Harvest King is foreseen to come to the town this year. He's a vengeful spirit, wanting to ruin our trick-or-treating traditions! You look strong, could I perhaps ask you to protect the inhabitants and their righteously-bought candy bags? Of course, you'd still have spare time to go trick-or-treating yourself!"

You look quizzically at him, until he adds, "I'll pay you a fortune in candy! Please! We [/i]have[i] to make this years quota!"

Well, far be it from you to turn down candy.[/i]

:sv/pumpkaboo:
Pumpkaboo-Average

Typing:
Ghost/Grass
Abilities: Pickup, Frisk

HP: 100
Attack: 5
Defen.: 5
Sp.Atk: 3
Sp.Def: 4
Speed: 51
Size: 1
Weight: 1

Order Behavior
RandRand
Leech Seed
Will-o-Wisp
Worry Seed
Trick-or-Treat​
Hex
Giga Drain
Fire Blast
Foul Play​
:sv/voodoll:
Voodoll

Typing:
Normal/Dark
Abilities: Volt Absorb, Lightningrod

HP: 110
Attack: 3
Defen.: 4
Sp.Atk: 6
Speed: 70
Size: 2
Weight: 2

Order Behavior
PRRand
Hyper Voice
Foul Play
Aura Sphere
Hex​
Hyper Voice
Thunderbolt
Burning Jealousy
Psychic​
:sv/noibat:
Noibat

Typing:
Flying/Dragon
Abilities: Frisk, Infiltrator

HP: 100
Defen.: 3
Sp.Atk: 4
Sp.Def: 3
Speed: 55

Order Behavior
RandRand
Super Fang
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse
Boomburst​
Defog
Torment
Snatch
Toxic​

Wave 2: The Sacchirine Sugar Seekers!
:sv/hattrem:
Hattrem

Typing:
Psychic
Abilities: Healer, Anticipation

Item: :rage candybar:Rage Candybar

HP: 120
Sp.Def: 5
Speed: 49

Order Behavior
PRRand
Psyshock
Dazzling Gleam
Mystical Fire​
Reflect
Light Screen
Nuzzle​
:sv/lampent:
Lampent

Typing:
Ghost/Fire
Abilities: Flash Fire, Flame Body

HP: 120
Sp.Atk: 7

Order Behavior
PRAG
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball​
Minimize
Haze
Confuse Ray​
:sv/golbat:
Golbat

Typing:
Poison/Flying
Abilities: Inner Focus

HP: 180
Attack: 6
Defen.: 6
Sp.Atk: 5
Sp.Def: 6
Speed: 90
Size: 3
Weight: 4

Order Behavior
PRRand
Acrobatics
Poison Fang
Crunch​
Confuse Ray
Defog
Hypnosis​

Wave 3: The Ride of the Harvest King!
:sv/calyrex-shadow:
The Harvest King (Calyrex-Shadow)

Typing: Psychic/Ghost
Abilities: As One
Fusion of Calyrex and Spectrier, using the Reins of Unity.

HP: 1031
Sp.Atk: 12
Sp.Def: 7
Speed: 150

Order Behavior
SUPRRand
Psychic Terrain
Nasty Plot
Encore​
Expanding Force
Giga Drain
Draining Kiss
Astral Barrage

The Harvest King only takes his first turn during Wave 1 and 2.
:sv/gengar:
Gengar

Typing:
Ghost/Poison
Abilities: Cursed Body

HP: 45
Sp.Atk: 9
Speed: 110
Weight: 3

Order Behavior
PRRand
Hex
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt​
Will-o-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Hypnosis​
:sv/revenankh:
Revenankh

Typing:
Ghost/Fighting
Abilities: Shed Skin, Air Lock

HP: 65
Attack: 8
Defen.: 7
Sp.Def: 8
Speed: 65

Order Behavior
PRRand
Poltergeist
Drain Punch
Power Whip​
Glare
Moonlight
Taunt​
Ride with the King
When a raider faints: Remove Fainting from each of this wave's Minions, and fully heal their HP.​
While the Harvest King is alone: The Harvest King takes double (x2) damage from hits.​
When the Harvest King faints: Inflict Fainting on each Minion in play.​

Wave 4: Acumen Guide Nemissa and Acumen Guard Hijiri

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20F.png
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20M.png
[i]:sv/calyrex:
"The people in this town have been consumed by candy." a voice echoes in your head. "They have forgotten what it means for the harvest to be at its end. I came here tonight to remind them of the true nature of this event. Since you defeated me, this duty is now yours." The Harvest King comes into view again as you stagger backwards. He floats onto his mount, and they both start galloping away into the night.

As you turn around, trying to make sense of this, two strange-looking people bar your way. They don't look like trick-or-treaters...

[IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20F.png[/IMG]
"Ah, if it isn't our assets! We have received reports that you may be going rogue."

[IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20M.png[/IMG]
"You were supposed to repel the Harvest King for good and protect our business interests in this town. Do you think candy sells itself?"

You try to insist that you had just finished with the Harvest King. It's the first time you're being referred to as assets in this town, and you don't particularly like the tone of that.

[IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20M.png[/IMG]
"Oh, come now. We just saw the Harvest King ride off, right as rain, to harass us another day!"

[IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20F.png[/IMG]
The other one shakes their head and shrugs. "To think that you almost secured this market for us..."

"Failure begets punishment. Prepare to be liquidated!"[/i]

:sv/togekiss:
Togekiss

Typing:
Fairy/Flying
Abilities: Hustle, Serene Grace

HP: 90
Attack: 4
Speed: 80

Order Behavior
RandPR
Thunder Wave
Follow Me
Yawn
Tailwind​
Sky Attack
Dazzling Gleam
Fire Blast
Psyshock​
:sv/voodoom:
Voodoom

Typing:
Fighting/Dark
Abilities: Volt Absorb, Lightningrod

HP: 95
Size: 4

Order Behavior
RandPR
Snarl
Burning Jealousy
Hex
Uproar​
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon​

Wave 5: Mayor Steve, the Harvest Usurper

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png
[i]Who were those nerdy goons? Why did they call you "an asset"? And what did the Harvest King's attack really mean? You decide that there's only one person who can give you answers — the very same person who begged for your assistance. You make your way back from the treeline towards the town, checking behind yourself to make sure no shadowy riders are following you. Soon enough, the town hall comes into view.

However, just as you were about to climb the stairs, the doors of the ediface are flung wide open. Steve comes down to greet you, accompanied by a truly immense and thuggish-looking man.

[img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img][img]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/img]
"Ah, my good defenders of this town! I had high hopes for you! Very high hopes!" You notice the two business people are now standing to attention. Realization starts to creep in. "Unfortunately, you only defended the town, and not the commercial opportunities that come with it! I must say," he said, shaking his head, "I am quite disappointed." The cold fingers of certitude begin to ensnare your heart.

[img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img]
"People like candy, and I like to sell them candy." Steve continues. "Candy is good for everyone! You would rob this town of its most sacred tradition: making business boom by emptying our shelves?" You try to explain that the tradition is not about buying candy, but Steve dismisses your words with a swipe of his hands. "If I can't talk sense into you, then I'll just have to let my [/i]sweets[i] do the talking."

:sv/mimikyu::sv/meowstic:
He sends out his Pokemon. "Alright, my sweets! Put some sense into them!"
[/i]

:sv/mimikyu:
Mimikyu

Typing:
Ghost/Fairy
Abilities: Disguise

HP: 50
Attack: 7
Speed: 96

Order Behavior
RandPR
Swords Dance
Trailblaze
Infestation
Night Shade​
Play Rough
Phantom Force
Wood Hammer
Leech Life​
:sv/meowstic:
Meowstic-M

Typing:
Psychic
Abilities: Keen Eye, Infiltrator

HP: 45
Speed: 104

Order Behavior
RandPR
Reflect
Light Screen
Psychic Terrain​
Expanding Force
Psyshock
Energy Ball
Thunderbolt​

Wave 6: The Hired Muscle

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png
[i]Surprising no one but the mayor himself, you completely and utterly bulldoze Steve's pet Pokemon.

[img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img]
"My sweets!" he yells. Steve runs down the stairs in leaps and bounds, hastening to his Pokemon to console their boo-boos. "How could you be so monstrous? What good is the harvest season, if not to make cash and pamper my little sweets?" You look on, unsure whether you should be annoyed or confused. "If you're going to ally yourselves with those... forest monsters," he spits, "...Then I'll just have to treat you to something [/i]monstrous[i] myself!"

[img]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/img]
The immense roughneck lumbers forward, eyes leveled steadily onto the two of you. "Thus is my approach beckoned," he says evenly. "Though it does my heart no good to destroy such fine warriors, it is further from my heart still to renege on my word. I took the good mayor's coin, offering protection in return. And my protection, he shall have."

The giant draws a Poke Ball from his jacket, dwarfed by his hand. "You may pray now, if you like."[/i]

:sv/kommo-o:
Killdozer (Kommo-o)

Typing: Dragon/Fighting
Abilities: Bulletproof, Soundproof, Overcoat

HP: 1200* (See Wave effects)
Defen.: 9
Speed: 85

Order Behavior
PRRand
Focus Punch
Flamethrower
Counter
Iron Head​
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Coaching​
:sv/gyarados-mega:
The Duke (Mega Gyarados)

Typing: Water/Dark
Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie, Mold Breaker

HP: 1200* (See Wave effects)
Attack: 11
Defen.: 8
Sp.Def: 9
Speed: 81
Size: 6
Weight: 7

Order Behavior
RandPR
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Dragon Dance
Crunch​
Waterfall
Lash Out
Power Whip
Ice Fang​

Perfectly Synchronized
Killdozer and The Duke have a single shared HP pool of 1200. Damage taken and health restored to either Boss will increase or decrease this shared pool. When the shared HP pool reaches 0 or less, both Killdozer and The Duke will faint in sequence.​

Ending:
[i][img]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/img][img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img]
Steve looks on in horror as you unravel his bizarre operation. The Hired Muscle withdraws his Pokemon, and claps quietly and politely. "Very well fought, to the both of you." Steve turns to his mercenary, "You're congratulating them? We just failed our sponsors! What are we going to to? What will [/i]i[i] do!?" The roughneck merely shrugs, unperturbed.

:sv/calyrex::sv/spectrier:
Before you can respond, you hear the clacking of hooves on the city's faux-cobblestone street. The Harvest King dispoints silently, floating. "Your way is an errant path," he says, in an unspoken voice that all present nonetheless hear clearly. "You have forgotten the oath of your station, to protect the true traditions of the Harvest Season, handed down to you from your forebears—"

"Huh? What oath?

"Your solemn vow, sworn to your predecessor, who swore to theirs, who—"

"I was [/i]elected[i]! What are you talking about?"

"...? Did you truly swear nothing...!?"

You stare on in bewilderment, not quite believing the asinine scene you are witnessing. The approach of the Hired Muscle's massive frame snaps you out of your reverie. "This is your justly-earned payment, for services rendered." He passes each of you a massive burlap sack, nearly your own size, stuffed to the top with more candy than you've ever imagined.

You try to thank him, but the roughneck shakes his head. "I scarce imagine that our good major will be in any state to pay you himself, any time soon. And, as was asked of you, you [/i]did[i] repel the Harvest King's attacking force." Accepting your bounty and bidding the mercenary farewell, you journey onward from Stanislas Town with your hard-earned spoils.

As you travel, you idly wonder if there's any lesson to be had in all of this. Picking through your candy stash, trying to find anything that isn't particularly stale, you decide that there probably isn't.
[/i]
Wave 1: [B]The Harrowing Haunting Begins![/B]
[hide="Introduction"][i][img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img]
A short, rather soft man trots towards you. He introduces himself as All Hallows' Steve, the avatar of Halloween cheer and definitely not the mayor of this small town.

"Ah, I see you are here for the festival! Truth be told, I have a favor to ask of you..."

Hallows' Steve draws closer, taking a more conspiratorial tone.

"A terrible being named the Harvest King is foreseen to come to the town this year. He's a vengeful spirit, wanting to ruin our trick-or-treating traditions! You look strong, could I perhaps ask you to protect the inhabitants and their righteously-bought candy bags? Of course, you'd still have spare time to go trick-or-treating yourself!"

You look quizzically at him, until he adds, "I'll pay you a fortune in candy! Please! We [/i]have[i] to make this years quota!"

Well, far be it from you to turn down candy.[/i][/hide]
[HIDE='Pumpkaboo-Average — Minion']
:sv/pumpkaboo:
[B][SIZE=7]Pumpkaboo-Average[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ghost/Grass
[B]Abilities:[/B] Pickup, Frisk

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]100[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 5
[B]Defen.:[/B] 5
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 3
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 4
[B]Speed:[/B] 51
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 1
[B]Weight:[/B] 1[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Leech Seed
Will-o-Wisp
Worry Seed
Trick-or-Treat[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Hex
Giga Drain
Fire Blast
Foul Play[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Voodoll — Minion']
:sv/voodoll:
[B][SIZE=7]Voodoll[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Normal/Dark
[B]Abilities:[/B] Volt Absorb, Lightningrod

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]110[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 3
[B]Defen.:[/B] 4
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 6
[B]Speed:[/B] 70
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 2
[B]Weight:[/B] 2[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Hyper Voice
Foul Play
Aura Sphere
Hex[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Hyper Voice
Thunderbolt
Burning Jealousy
Psychic[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Noibat — Minion']
:sv/noibat:
[B][SIZE=7]Noibat[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Flying/Dragon
[B]Abilities:[/B] Frisk, Infiltrator

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]100[/SIZE]
[B]Defen.:[/B] 3
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 4
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 3
[B]Speed:[/B] 55

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Super Fang
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse
Boomburst[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Defog
Torment
Snatch
Toxic[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE]
Wave 2: [B]The Sacchirine Sugar Seekers![/B][HIDE='Hattrem — Minion']
:sv/hattrem:
[B][SIZE=7]Hattrem[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Psychic
[B]Abilities:[/B] Healer, Anticipation

[B]Item:[/B] :rage candybar:Rage Candybar

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]120[/SIZE]
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 5
[B]Speed:[/B] 49

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Psyshock
Dazzling Gleam
Mystical Fire[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Reflect
Light Screen
Nuzzle[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Lampent — Minion']
:sv/lampent:
[B][SIZE=7]Lampent[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ghost/Fire
[B]Abilities:[/B] Flash Fire, Flame Body

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]120[/SIZE]
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 7

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]AG[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Minimize
Haze
Confuse Ray[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Golbat — Minion']
:sv/golbat:
[B][SIZE=7]Golbat[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Poison/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Inner Focus

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]180[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 6
[B]Defen.:[/B] 6
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 5
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 6
[B]Speed:[/B] 90
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 3
[B]Weight:[/B] 4[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Acrobatics
Poison Fang
Crunch[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Confuse Ray
Defog
Hypnosis[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE]
Wave 3: [B]The Ride of the Harvest King![/B][HIDE='The Harvest King — ★ Boss ★']
:sv/calyrex-shadow:
[B][SIZE=7]The Harvest King[/SIZE][/B] (Calyrex-Shadow)

[B]Typing:[/B] Psychic/Ghost
[B]Abilities:[/B] As One
Fusion of Calyrex and Spectrier, using the Reins of Unity.

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]1031[/SIZE]
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 12
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 7
[B]Speed:[/B] 150

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]SU[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Psychic Terrain
Nasty Plot
Encore[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][B]Expanding Force
Giga Drain
Draining Kiss[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][B]Astral Barrage[/B][/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

The Harvest King only takes his first turn during Wave 1 and 2.
[/HIDE][HIDE='Gengar — Minion']
:sv/gengar:
[B][SIZE=7]Gengar[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ghost/Poison
[B]Abilities:[/B] Cursed Body

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]45[/SIZE]
[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 9
[B]Speed:[/B] 110
[B]Weight:[/B] 3[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Hex
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Will-o-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Hypnosis[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Revenankh — Minion']
[B][SIZE=7]Revenankh[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ghost/Fighting
[B]Abilities:[/B] Shed Skin, Air Lock

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]65[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 8
[B]Defen.:[/B] 7
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 8
[B]Speed:[/B] 65

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Poltergeist
Drain Punch
Power Whip[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Glare
Moonlight
Taunt[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][I]Ride with the King[/I]
[INDENT]When a raider faints: Remove Fainting from each of this wave's Minions, and fully heal their HP.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]While the Harvest King is alone: The Harvest King takes double (x2) damage from hits.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]When the Harvest King faints: Inflict Fainting on each Minion in play.[/INDENT]

Wave 4: [B]Acumen Guide Nemissa[/B] and [B]Acumen Guard Hijiri [/B]
[IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20F.png[/IMG][IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20M.png[/IMG]
[icode]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20F.png[/icode]
[icode]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/2022HowMuch/Acumen%20M.png[/icode]
[HIDE="Introduction"][i]:sv/calyrex:
"The people in this town have been consumed by candy." a voice echoes in your head. "They have forgotten what it means for the harvest to be at its end. I came here tonight to remind them of the true nature of this event. Since you defeated me, this duty is now yours." The Harvest King comes into view again as you stagger backwards. He floats onto his mount, and they both start galloping away into the night.

As you turn around, trying to make sense of this, two strange-looking people bar your way. They don't look like trick-or-treaters...

"Ah, if it isn't our assets! We have received reports that you may be going rogue."

"You were supposed to repel the Harvest King for good and protect our business interests in this town. Do you think candy sells itself?"

You try to insist that you had just finished with the Harvest King. It's the first time you're being referred to as assets in this town, and you don't particularly like the tone of that.

"Oh, come now. We just saw the Harvest King ride off, right as rain, to harass us another day!"

The other one shakes their head and shrugs. "To think that you almost secured this market for us..."

"Failure begets punishment. Prepare to be liquidated!"[/i]
[/HIDE]
[HIDE='Togekiss — Minion']
:sv/togekiss:
[B][SIZE=7]Togekiss[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Fairy/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Hustle, Serene Grace

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]90[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 4
[B]Speed:[/B] 80

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Thunder Wave
Follow Me
Yawn
Tailwind[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Sky Attack
Dazzling Gleam
Fire Blast
Psyshock[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Voodoom — Minion']
:sv/voodoom:
[B][SIZE=7]Voodoom[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Fighting/Dark
[B]Abilities:[/B] Volt Absorb, Lightningrod

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]95[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 4

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Snarl
Burning Jealousy
Hex
Uproar[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE]
Wave 5: [B]Mayor Steve, the Harvest Usurper[/B]
[IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/IMG]
[icode]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/icode]
[HIDE="Introduction"][i]Who were those nerdy goons? Why did they call you "an asset"? And what did the Harvest King's attack really mean? You decide that there's only one person who can give you answers — the very same person who begged for your assistance. You make your way back from the treeline towards the town, checking behind yourself to make sure no shadowy riders are following you. Soon enough, the town hall comes into view.

However, just as you were about to climb the stairs, the doors of the ediface are flung wide open. Steve comes down to greet you, accompanied by a truly immense and thuggish-looking man.

[img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img][img]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/img]
"Ah, my good defenders of this town! I had high hopes for you! Very high hopes!" You notice the two business people are now standing to attention. Realization starts to creep in. "Unfortunately, you only defended the town, and not the commercial opportunities that come with it! I must say," he said, shaking his head, "I am quite disappointed." The cold fingers of certitude begin to ensnare your heart.

"People like candy, and I like to sell them candy." Steve continues. "Candy is good for everyone! You would rob this town of its most sacred tradition: making business boom by emptying our shelves?" You try to explain that the tradition is not about buying candy, but Steve dismisses your words with a swipe of his hands. "If I can't talk sense into you, then I'll just have to let my [/i]sweets[i] do the talking."

:sv/mimikyu::sv/meowstic:
He sends out his Pokemon. "Alright, my sweets! Put some sense into them!"
[/i][/HIDE]
[HIDE='Mimikyu — Minion']
[B][SIZE=7]Mimikyu[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ghost/Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Disguise

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]50[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 7
[B]Speed:[/B] 96

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Swords Dance
Trailblaze
Infestation
Night Shade[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Play Rough
Phantom Force
Wood Hammer
Leech Life[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Meowstic-M — Minion']
:sv/meowstic:
[B][SIZE=7]Meowstic-M[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Psychic
[B]Abilities:[/B] Keen Eye, Infiltrator

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]45[/SIZE]
[B]Speed:[/B] 104

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Reflect
Light Screen
Psychic Terrain[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Expanding Force
Psyshock
Energy Ball
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE]
Wave 6: [B]The Hired Muscle[/B]
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/IMG]
[icode]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/icode]
[HIDE="Introduction"][i]Surprising no one but the mayor himself, you completely and utterly bulldoze Steve's pet Pokemon.

"My sweets!" he yells. Steve runs down the stairs in leaps and bounds, hastening to his Pokemon to console their boo-boos. "How could you be so monstrous? What good is the harvest season, if not to make cash and pamper my little sweets?" You look on, unsure whether you should be annoyed or confused. "If you're going to ally yourselves with those... forest monsters," he spits, "...Then I'll just have to treat you to something [/i]monstrous[i] myself!"

The immense roughneck lumbers forward, eyes leveled steadily onto the two of you. "Thus is my approach beckoned," he says evenly. "Though it does my heart no good to destroy such fine warriors, it is further from my heart still to renege on my word. I took the good mayor's coin, offering protection in return. And my protection, he shall have."

The giant draws a Poke Ball from his jacket, dwarfed by his hand. "You may pray now, if you like."[/i][/HIDE]
[HIDE='Killdozer (Kommo-o) — ★ Boss ★']
:sv/kommo-o:
[B][SIZE=7]Killdozer [/SIZE][/B](Kommo-o)

[B]Typing:[/B] Dragon/Fighting
[B]Abilities:[/B] Bulletproof, Soundproof, Overcoat

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]1200*[/SIZE][SIZE=4] (See Wave effects)[/SIZE]
[B]Defen.:[/B] 9
[B]Speed:[/B] 85

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Focus Punch
Flamethrower
Counter
Iron Head[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Coaching[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='The Duke (Mega Gyarados) — ★ Boss ★']
[B][SIZE=7]The Duke [/SIZE][/B](Mega Gyarados)

[B]Typing:[/B] Water/Dark
[B]Abilities:[/B] Intimidate, Moxie, Mold Breaker

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]1200*[/SIZE][SIZE=4] (See Wave effects)[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 11
[B]Defen.:[/B] 8
[B]Sp.Def:[/B] 9
[B]Speed:[/B] 81
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 6
[B]Weight:[/B] 7[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Taunt
Thunder Wave
Dragon Dance
Crunch[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Waterfall
Lash Out
Power Whip
Ice Fang[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE]
[I]Perfectly Synchronized[/I]
[INDENT]Killdozer and The Duke have a single shared HP pool of 1200. Damage taken and health restored to either Boss will increase or decrease this shared pool. When the shared HP pool reaches 0 or less, both Killdozer and The Duke will faint in sequence.[/INDENT]

[I]Ending:[/I]
[hide=Ending][i][img]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/roughneck-gen4.png[/img][img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rasalhage/CAPBBP/master/BattleFacilities/SeasonalEvents/Hallow's%20Steve.png[/img]
Steve looks on in horror as you unravel his bizarre operation. The Hired Muscle withdraws his Pokemon, and claps quietly and politely. "Very well fought, to the both of you." Steve turns to his mercenary, "You're congratulating them? We just failed our sponsors! What are we going to to? What will [/i]i[i] do!?" The roughneck merely shrugs, unperturbed.

:sv/calyrex::sv/spectrier:
Before you can respond, you hear the clacking of hooves on the city's faux-cobblestone street. The Harvest King dispoints silently, floating. "Your way is an errant path," he says, in an unspoken voice that all present nonetheless hear clearly. "You have forgotten the oath of your station, to protect the true traditions of the Harvest Season, handed down to you from your forebears—"

"Huh? What oath?

"Your solemn vow, sworn to your predecessor, who swore to theirs, who—"

"I was [/i]elected[i]! What are you talking about?"

"...? Did you truly swear nothing...!?"

You stare on in bewilderment, not quite believing the asinine scene you are witnessing. The approach of the Hired Muscle's massive frame snaps you out of your reverie. "This is your justly-earned payment, for services rendered." He passes each of you a massive burlap sack, nearly your own size, stuffed to the top with more candy than you've ever imagined.

You try to thank him, but the roughneck shakes his head. "I scarce imagine that our good major will be in any state to pay you himself, any time soon. And, as was asked of you, you [/i]did[i] repel the Harvest King's attacking force." Accepting your bounty and bidding the mercenary farewell, you journey onward from Stanislas Town with your hard-earned spoils.

As you travel, you idly wonder if there's any lesson to be had in all of this. Picking through your candy stash, trying to find anything that isn't particularly stale, you decide that there probably isn't.
[/i][/hide]

Event Rewards (per player, not per team):
Defeat the first two waves: :shedinja:Shedinja Lv4 or 8 :amulet coin:RC
Defeat the Harvest King: :spectrier:Spectrier Lv3 or 12 :rare candy:TC
Defeat Mayor Steve: :journal:Arrogant Harvest Training Manual x1
Defeat the Hired Muscle:
Shaderoot Carrot x1
:journal:Arrogant Harvest Training Manual
A battle training regimen hastily scribbled by the Hired Muscle. The crude crayon drawings belie a strange sort of wisdom.

Use this item when you claim it. After use, this item remains in the profile as a key item with no effect.

Choose one of the following rewards:
  • Promote your Trick-or-Treater by one Level.
  • Gain an :master ball:Academy Credit.
Shaderoot Carrot
A bizarre carrot that seems to trail off into phantasmal smoke...

Use this item when you claim it. After use, this item remains in the profile as a key item with no effect.

Choose one of the following rewards:
  • Promote a Spectrier you own to Level 4.
  • Promote your Trick-or-Treater by one Level.
  • Gain 2 :master ball:Academy Credits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
November 2023 - Dragon Master Lance

Three images of Lance from Pokemon Masters, each with dialogue.  The first says 'This outfit shows off Gyarados's power as a dragon!', the second says 'What's that, you say? Gyarados isn't a Dragon-type Pokémon?', and the third says 'Haha, not all dragons are Dragon-type Pokémon!'

Dragon Master Lance 2023

Base Facility: Realgam Tower

Format Changes:
Starting from default Realgam Tower rules, this Event has following changes:
  • This Event is Level 4.
  • Two players will challenge the Event as a team.
    • Each player will bring three Pokemon and may use two of them.
    • The two players have separate backpacks, and can only equip their Pokemon from their own backpack.
    • The two players share their 1 allowed Technique Control. If you don't have any Pokemon that can use Tech, you won't bring down a partner who does!
    • Before either player has had their two Pokemon faint, each player must have exactly one of their Pokemon in play each round. Afterward, if neither of the remaining player's Pokemon have fainted, they must send out both at once.
    • Event rewards are per player, not per team.
Progress: Missing percent HP of Lance's Pokemon / 400%
Event Rewards:
  • Milestone:
    • If the Progress Fraction is at least 1/3 and less than 2/3: One Lo-EXP Record :ability urge:
    • If the Progress Fraction is at least 2/3 and less than 1: One EXP Record :dire hit2:
    • If the Progress Fraction is 1: One Hi-EXP Record :x attack3:
  • Victory: One Level 0 Dragonite :dragonite:

Dragon Master Lance (Level 4)

Battle Info
Match Type:
(B3P2+B3P2)v4 Doubles
DQ Time: 48 hours for challengers, 72 hours for ref
Battle Level: 4
Substitution Count: 4
Recovery Count: 2
Chill Count: 5
Switching Method: On
Ability Count: All
Technique Control: 1
Backpack Size: 5 per player
Arena: Dragon's Den

Lance, Champion of the Indigo League, has a rather busy schedule. When he isn't accepting Elite Four challengers at the Indigo Plataeu, you've heard stories of him participating in Unova's Pokemon World Tournament, Galar's Masters Eight Tournament, and Pasio's Pokemon Masters League, at the very least. That's why it was such a surprise when he announced that he would spend a month training in the Dragon's Den of his hometown to reconnect with his roots. No way were you going to pass up a chance to see the Dragon Master battle with his Salamence, Garchomp, or Hydreigon, let alone his three famed Dragonite!

Only...when you got there, that wasn't what you saw. He had his three Dragonite, sure, but there wasn't another Dragon-type to be found. His Dondozo wasn't being piloted by a Tatsugiri, his Charizard was holding a Charizardite Y, and why on earth did he have a Scrafty? You went to ask him about it when he eventually took a break, and he threw back his head and laughed.

"Don't you know that not all dragons are Dragon-type? When I was first starting my journey, the only Dragon-types anyone in my family had heard of were the Dratini line! I trained three of them to have specialized roles on my team, but I'd never have gotten anywhere without using non-Dragon-type dragons as well. Then my cousin Clair discovered that Seadra could evolve into Kingdra, and I traveled the world and found many Dragon-types from other regions, but I've never forgotten where I came from. This month, the only Dragon-types I'm training are the Dragonite who've been with me all this time.

"That said, would you like to battle? Some of these dragons are new to me, and I'm still learning their strengths. You're not the only one who's here to meet me, why don't you get to know the others and team up with one of them? One trick I picked up from my family is how to train Dratini and Dragonair so they evolve much earlier than they normally would, and if the two of you can beat me working together, I'll gift each of you an underleveled Dragonite!"
  • Lance's three Dragonite have specialized: one from repeated usage of Blizzard, another from Thunder, and the last from Fire Blast. Their standard secondary type of Flying is replaced with Ice, Electric, and Fire respectively, and each has a definitely-canon ability to change attacks into that type.
    • DAT Abilities – Ignite said:
      The Pokemon has a naturally high body temperature, and can infuse their attacks with searing heat.

The user's Normal-type moves are Fire-type.

When the user performs a Fire-type attack that was originally Normal-type: Give it a power bonus of two (2).
  • Camouflage turns the user into a Dragon type
  • Secret Power may cause flinching
  • Nature Power becomes Dragon Pulse
:super potion: Super Potion

:eject button: Eject Button
:oran berry: Oran Berry
:red card: Red Card
:shell bell: Shell Bell
:sticky barb: Sticky Barb
:weakness policy: Weakness Policy
Slot 1: :enigma berry::focus sash::life orb: Enigma Berry/Focus Sash/Life Orb
Slot 2: :leftovers::leftovers::power lens: Leftovers/Leftovers/Power Lens
Slot 3: :gyaradosite::charizardite y::aerodactylite: Gyaradosite/Charizardite Y/Aerodactylite

Slot 1 :exeggutor::ampharos::dondozo:
:sv/exeggutor:

[B]Exeggutor[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Grass/Psychic
[B]Abilities:[/B] Chlorophyll, Harvest

[B]Nature:[/B] Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)
[B]HP:[/B] 95
[B]Atk:[/B] 6 (-)
[B]Def:[/B] 6
[B]SpA:[/B] 10 (+)
[B]SpD:[/B] 6
[B]Spe:[/B] 55
[B]Weight:[/B] 5[/SIZE]

[B]Movepool:[/B]
[U][I]Level 0:[/I][/U]
Bullet Seed
Calm Mind
Energy Ball
Facade
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Poison Powder
Protect
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Refresh
Rest
Round
Sleep Powder
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Stun Spore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Uproar
Zen Headbutt

[U][I]Level 1:[/I][/U]
Absorb
Ancient Power
Captivate
Confide
Confusion
Curse
Double Team
Extrasensory
Flash
Grassy Terrain
Infestation
Magical Leaf
Moonlight
Psybeam
Psywave
Rage
Seed Bomb
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
Swagger
Sweet Scent
Synthesis

[U][I]Level 2:[/I][/U]
Barrage
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Expanding Force
Grass Knot
Grassy Glide
Ingrain
Leech Seed
Low Kick
Mega Drain
Nightmare
Power Whip
Secret Power
Solar Beam
Take Down
Terrain Pulse
Thief
Wood Hammer

[U][I]Level 3:[/I][/U]
Attract
Bide
Bulldoze
Frustration
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Lucky Chant
Power Swap
Psych Up
Psyshock
Return
Rollout
Self-Destruct
Stomp
Telekinesis
Teleport
Worry Seed

[U][I]Level 4:[/I][/U]
Bestow
Block
Egg Bomb
Endure
Explosion
Future Sight
Giga Impact
Gravity
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Leaf Storm
Mimic
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Skill Swap
Stomping Tantrum
Trick Room
Wish
:sv/ampharos:

[B]Ampharos[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Electric
[B]Abilities:[/B] Static, Plus

[B]Atk:[/B] 5 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 9 (+)
[B]SpD:[/B] 7
[B]Spe:[/B] 55

Brick Break
Dazzling Gleam
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Facade
Fire Punch
Focus Blast
Heal Bell
Ice Punch
Light Screen
Power Gem
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Round
Screech
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Tackle
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge

Agility
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Charge
Confide
Confuse Ray
Cotton Spore
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Discharge
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Eerie Impulse
Electric Terrain
Flash
Flatter
Growl
Helping Hand
Hold Back
Magnetic Flux
Mega Punch
Power-Up Punch
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Safeguard
Sand Attack
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Thunder Shock

After You
Double-Edge
Dynamic Punch
Focus Punch
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Secret Power
Take Down
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Attract
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Charge Beam
Dig
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Frustration
Headbutt
Laser Focus
Odor Sleuth
Outrage
Return
Trailblaze
Volt Switch

Cotton Guard
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Ion Deluge
Magnet Rise
Mimic
Natural Gift
Stomping Tantrum
Tera Blast
:sv/dondozo:

[B]Dondozo[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Water
[B]Abilities:[/B] Unaware, Oblivious, Water Veil

[B]Nature:[/B] Careful (+Special Defense, -Special Attack)
[B]HP:[/B] 115
[B]Atk:[/B] 7
[B]Def:[/B] 8
[B]SpA:[/B] 4 (-)
[B]SpD:[/B] 7 (+)
[B]Spe:[/B] 35
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 7
[B]Weight:[/B] 6[/SIZE]

Avalanche
Crunch
Earthquake
Facade
Liquidation
Order Up
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Surf
Tackle
Waterfall
Zen Headbutt

Curse
Ice Fang
Noble Roar
Rain Dance
Scary Face
Supersonic
Tickle
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Yawn

Aqua Tail
Double-Edge
Flail
Hydro Pump
Take Down
Wave Crash

Body Slam
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dive
Heavy Slam
Outrage
Thrash

Body Press
Endure
Fissure
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Soak
Stomping Tantrum
Tera Blast
Slot 2 :scrafty::sandaconda::pyroak:
:sv/scrafty:

[B]Scrafty[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Dark/Fighting
[B]Abilities:[/B] Shed Skin, Moxie, Intimidate

[B]Nature:[/B] Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
[B]HP:[/B] 85
[B]Atk:[/B] 8 (+)
[B]SpA:[/B] 3 (-)
[B]SpD:[/B] 8
[B]Spe:[/B] 58

Brick Break
Bulk Up
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Facade
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Fire Punch
Focus Blast
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Leer
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Amnesia
Chip Away
Coaching
Confide
Counter
Detect
Double Team
Dragon Dance
Dual Chop
Fake Out
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Power-Up Punch
Quick Guard
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Sand Attack
Scary Face
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt

Acid Spray
Assurance
Beat Up
Close Combat
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Grass Knot
Head Smash
High Jump Kick
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Payback
Revenge
Secret Power
Stone Edge
Thief

Attract
Dig
Drain Punch
Frustration
Headbutt
Knock Off
Lash Out
Low Sweep
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Snarl
Super Fang
Throat Chop
Torment

Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Retaliate
Snatch
Spite
:sv/sandaconda:

[B]Sandaconda[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Ground
[B]Abilities:[/B] Sand Spit, Shed Skin, Sand Veil

[B]Atk:[/B] 8
[B]Def:[/B] 9
[B]Spe:[/B] 71

Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Fang
Glare
Iron Head
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Thunder Fang
Zen Headbutt

Brutal Swing
Drill Run
High Horsepower
Iron Defense
Mud-Slap
Poison Tail
Sand Attack
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Slam
Stealth Rock
Wrap

Belch
Dragon Rush
Hurricane
Minimize
Rock Blast
Scale Shot
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Take Down

Attract
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dig
Headbutt
Mud Shot
Outrage
Rock Tomb
Scorching Sands
Skitter Smack

Body Press
Coil
Endure
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Last Resort
Tera Blast
:sv/pyroak:

[B]Pyroak[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Fire/Grass
[B]Abilities:[/B] Rock Head, Battle Armor, Contrary

[B]Nature:[/B] Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed, Evasion -10)
[B]HP:[/B] 105
[B]Atk:[/B] 5
[B]SpA:[/B] 6 (+)
[B]SpD:[/B] 5
[B]Spe:[/B] 52 (-)

Aromatherapy
Blaze Kick
Bullet Seed
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earth Power
Earthquake
Energy Ball
Facade
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Grass Whistle
Iron Head
Light Screen
Petal Blizzard
Protect
Rest
Roar
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Wild Charge
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Absorb
Amnesia
Ancient Power
Aromatic Mist
Brutal Swing
Confide
Counter
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Ember
Fire Spin
Flame Wheel
Flash
Grassy Terrain
Growth
High Horsepower
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Leafage
Magical Leaf
Mud-Slap
Psybeam
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Safeguard
Sand Tomb
Seed Bomb
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger
Sweet Scent
Swift
Synthesis

Burning Jealousy
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Grass Knot
Grassy Glide
Heat Wave
Inferno
Iron Tail
Leech Seed
Low Kick
Revenge
Secret Power
Solar Beam
Solar Blade
Take Down
Terrain Pulse
Wood Hammer
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bulldoze
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Frustration
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Heat Crash
Heavy Slam
Lava Plume
Leaf Tornado
Low Sweep
Petal Dance
Return
Rock Tomb
Scorching Sands
Throat Chop
Trailblaze
Worry Seed

Block
Burn Up
Endure
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Leaf Storm
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Overheat
Stomping Tantrum
Water Sport
Slot 3:gyarados-mega::charizard-mega-y::aerodactyl-mega:
:sv/gyarados:

[B]Gyarados[/B]
Level 4

[B]Techniques:[/B]
Mega Evolution

[B]Type:[/B] Water/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Intimidate, Moxie

[B]Nature:[/B] Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack, Accuracy +10)
[B]Atk:[/B] 9
[B]Spe:[/B] 94 (+)

[B]Mega Gyarados

Type:[/B] Water/Dark
[B]Abilities:[/B] Intimidate, Moxie, Mold Breaker

[B]Nature:[/B] Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack, Accuracy +10)
[B]Atk:[/B] 11
[B]SpD:[/B] 9
[B]Spe:[/B] 94 (+)

Avalanche
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Facade
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Iron Head
Leer
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Uproar
Waterfall

Bite
Brutal Swing
Bubble
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Hail
Helping Hand
Ice Fang
Incinerate
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Whirlpool

Aqua Tail
Bind
Blizzard
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Flail
Hurricane
Hydro Pump
Iron Tail
Payback
Power Whip
Reversal
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Take Down
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bounce
Brine
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dive
Frustration
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Lash Out
Muddy Water
Outrage
Return
Scald
Thrash
Torment

Celebrate
Endure
Giga Impact
Happy Hour
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Mimic
Natural Gift
Spite
Splash
Tera Blast
:sv/charizard:

[B]Charizard[/B]
Level 4

Mega Evolution

[B]Type:[/B] Fire/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Blaze, Solar Power

[B]Nature:[/B] Timid (+Speed, -Attack, Accuracy +10)
[B]HP:[/B] 90
[B]Atk:[/B] 5 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 8
[B]Spe:[/B] 115 (+)

:sv/charizard-mega-y:
[B]Mega Charizard Y

Type:[/B] Fire/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Blaze, Solar Power, Drought

[B]Atk:[/B] 6 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 11
[B]Spe:[/B] 115 (+)

Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Blaze Kick
Brick Break
Crunch
Defog
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Fang
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hone Claws
Leer
Protect
Quick Attack
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Claw
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Wing Attack
Work Up

Air Cutter
Ancient Power
Bite
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Defense Curl
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dual Wingbeat
Echoed Voice
Ember
False Swipe
Fire Spin
Growl
Helping Hand
Howl
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Metal Claw
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rock Smash
Roost
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Scratch
Seismic Toss
Smokescreen
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Twister
Weather Ball

Beat Up
Double-Edge
Dragon Rush
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Focus Punch
Fury Swipes
Heat Wave
Hurricane
Inferno
Iron Tail
Mega Kick
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Solar Beam
Submission
Take Down

Acrobatics
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Dig
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Fly
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Heat Crash
Mystical Fire
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Scorching Sands
Sky Drop

Belly Drum
Blast Burn
Block
Celebrate
Endure
Fire Pledge
Fissure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hold Hands
Hyper Beam
Mimic
Natural Gift
Overheat
Tera Blast
:sv/aerodactyl:

[B]Aerodactyl[/B]
Level 4

Mega Evolution

[B]Type:[/B] Rock/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Rock Head, Pressure, Unnerve

[B]Atk:[/B] 9 (+)
[B]Def:[/B] 5
[B]Spe:[/B] 130

:sv/aerodactyl-mega:
[B]Mega Aerodactyl

Type:[/B] Rock/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Rock Head, Pressure, Unnerve, Tough Claws

[B]Atk:[/B] 11 (+)
[B]Spe:[/B] 150

Aerial Ace
Crunch
Defog
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Fang
Flamethrower
Hone Claws
Iron Head
Protect
Psychic Fangs
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Fang
Toxic
Whirlwind
Wing Attack

Agility
Air Cutter
Ancient Power
Bite
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Detect
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dual Wingbeat
Ice Fang
Incinerate
Ominous Wind
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Rock Throw
Roost
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Stealth Rock
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Taunt
Twister
Wide Guard

Aqua Tail
Assurance
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Heat Wave
Hurricane
Iron Tail
Meteor Beam
Payback
Razor Wind
Rock Blast
Secret Power
Sky Attack
Stone Edge
Take Down
Thief

Attract
Bide
Bulldoze
Fly
Foresight
Frustration
Headbutt
Laser Focus
Pursuit
Return
Rock Tomb
Sky Drop
Smack Down
Torment

Celebrate
Endure
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Mimic
Natural Gift
Slot 4:dragonite::dragonite::dragonite:
:icicle plate::sv/dragonite::ice gem:

[B]Dragonite-Freezing[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Dragon/[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][B]Ice[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Abilities:[/B] Inner Focus, Multiscale, [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][B]Refrigerate[/B][/COLOR]

[B]Atk:[/B] 10 (+)
[B]Def:[/B] 7
[B]SpA:[/B] 6 (-)
[B]Spe:[/B] 80

Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Aqua Jet
Brick Break
Defog
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Heal Bell
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Waterfall
Wing Attack

Agility
Air Cutter
Barrier
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dual Wingbeat
Encore
Fire Spin
Hail
Haze
Helping Hand
Ice Spinner
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Roost
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Slam
Snowscape
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Whirlpool
Wrap

Aqua Tail
Bind
Blizzard
Double-Edge
Dragon Rush
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Heat Wave
Hurricane
Hydro Pump
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Razor Wind
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Superpower
Take Down
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dive
Extreme Speed
Fly
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Sky Drop

Body Press
Draco Meteor
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Horn Drill
Hyper Beam
Metronome
Mimic
Natural Gift
Stomping Tantrum
Tera Blast
:zap plate::sv/dragonite::electric gem:

[B]Dragonite-Shocking[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Dragon/[COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][B]Electric[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Abilities:[/B] Inner Focus, Multiscale, [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][B]Galvanize[/B][/COLOR]

Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Aqua Jet
Brick Break
Defog
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Heal Bell
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Waterfall
Wing Attack

Agility
Air Cutter
Barrier
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dual Wingbeat
Encore
Fire Spin
Hail
Haze
Helping Hand
Ice Spinner
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Roost
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Slam
Snowscape
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Whirlpool
Wrap

Aqua Tail
Bind
Blizzard
Double-Edge
Dragon Rush
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Heat Wave
Hurricane
Hydro Pump
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Razor Wind
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Superpower
Take Down
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dive
Extreme Speed
Fly
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Sky Drop

Body Press
Draco Meteor
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Horn Drill
Hyper Beam
Metronome
Mimic
Natural Gift
Stomping Tantrum
Tera Blast
:flame plate::sv/dragonite::fire gem:

[B]Dragonite-Blazing[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Dragon/[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)][B]Fire[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Abilities:[/B] Inner Focus, Multiscale, [COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)][B]Ignite[/B][/COLOR]

Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Aqua Jet
Brick Break
Defog
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Heal Bell
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Waterfall
Wing Attack

Agility
Air Cutter
Barrier
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dual Wingbeat
Encore
Fire Spin
Hail
Haze
Helping Hand
Ice Spinner
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Roost
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Slam
Snowscape
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Whirlpool
Wrap

Aqua Tail
Bind
Blizzard
Double-Edge
Dragon Rush
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Heat Wave
Hurricane
Hydro Pump
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Razor Wind
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Superpower
Take Down
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dive
Extreme Speed
Fly
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Sky Drop

Body Press
Draco Meteor
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Horn Drill
Hyper Beam
Metronome
Mimic
Natural Gift
Stomping Tantrum
Tera Blast

[HIDE=Challenger Backpack]
Challenger Backpack Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 1 Mon 1]
Challenger 1 Mon 1 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 1 Mon 2]
Challenger 1 Mon 2 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 1 Mon 3]
Challenger 1 Mon 3 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 2 Mon 1]
Challenger 2 Mon 1 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 2 Mon 2]
Challenger 2 Mon 2 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 2 Mon 3]
Challenger 2 Mon 3 Info
[/HIDE]

[B][U]Dragon Master Lance (Level 4)[/U][/B]

[img]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/lance-masters.png[/img]

[B][U]Battle Info[/U]
Match Type:[/B] (B3P2+B3P2)v4 Doubles
[B]DQ Time:[/B] 48 hours for challengers, 72 hours for ref
[B]Battle Level:[/B] 4
[B]Substitution Count:[/B] 4
[B]Recovery Count:[/B] 2
[B]Chill Count:[/B] 5
[B]Switching Method:[/B] On
[B]Ability Count:[/B] All
[B]Technique Control:[/B] 1
[B]Backpack Size:[/B] 5 per player
[B]Arena:[/B] Dragon's Den

Lance, Champion of the Indigo League, has a rather busy schedule. When he isn't accepting Elite Four challengers at the Indigo Plataeu, you've heard stories of him participating in Unova's Pokemon World Tournament, Galar's Masters Eight Tournament, and Pasio's Pokemon Masters League, at the very least. That's why it was such a surprise when he announced that he would spend a month training in the Dragon's Den of his hometown to reconnect with his roots. No way were you going to pass up a chance to see the Dragon Master battle with his Salamence, Garchomp, or Hydreigon, let alone his three famed Dragonite!

Only...when you got there, that wasn't what you saw. He had his three Dragonite, sure, but there wasn't another Dragon-type to be found. His Dondozo wasn't being piloted by a Tatsugiri, his Charizard was holding a Charizardite Y, and why on earth did he have a Scrafty? You went to ask him about it when he eventually took a break, and he threw back his head and laughed.

"Don't you know that not all dragons are Dragon-type? When I was first starting my journey, the only Dragon-types anyone in my family had heard of were the Dratini line! I trained three of them to have specialized roles on my team, but I'd never have gotten anywhere without using non-Dragon-type dragons as well. Then my cousin Clair discovered that Seadra could evolve into Kingdra, and I traveled the world and found many Dragon-types from other regions, but I've never forgotten where I came from. This month, the only Dragon-types I'm training are the Dragonite who've been with me all this time.

"That said, would you like to battle? Some of these dragons are new to me, and I'm still learning their strengths. You're not the only one who's here to meet me, why don't you get to know the others and team up with one of them? One trick I picked up from my family is how to train Dratini and Dragonair so they evolve much earlier than they normally would, and if the two of you can beat me working together, I'll gift each of you an underleveled Dragonite!"
[LIST]
[*]Lance's three Dragonite have specialized: one from repeated usage of Blizzard, another from Thunder, and the last from Fire Blast. Their standard secondary type of Flying is replaced with Ice, Electric, and Fire respectively, and each has a definitely-canon ability to change attacks into that type.
[LIST]
[*][QUOTE=DAT Abilities – Ignite]The Pokemon has a naturally high body temperature, and can infuse their attacks with searing heat.

The user's Normal-type moves are Fire-type.

When the user performs a Fire-type attack that was originally Normal-type: Give it a power bonus of two (2).[/QUOTE]
[/LIST]
[*]Camouflage turns the user into a Dragon type
[*]Secret Power may cause flinching
[*]Nature Power becomes Dragon Pulse
[/LIST]

Slot 1: [Exeggutor/Ampharos/Dondozo], Hidden Power [Type] (if necessary)
Slot 2: [Scrafty/Sandaconda/Pyroak], Hidden Power [Type] (if necessary)
Slot 3: [Gyarados/Charizard/Aerodactyl], Hidden Power [Type]
Slot 4: [Dragonite-Freezing/Dragonite-Shocking/Dragonite-Blazing], Hidden Power [Type]

[HIDE=Lance's Backpack]

:red card: Red Card
:shell bell: Shell Bell
Slot 1: :enigma berry::focus sash::life orb: Enigma Berry/Focus Sash/Life Orb
Slot 2: :leftovers::leftovers::power lens: Leftovers/Leftovers/Power Lens
Slot 3: :gyaradosite::charizardite y::aerodactylite: Gyaradosite/Charizardite Y/Aerodactylite
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 1]
Slot 1 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 2]
Slot 2 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 3]
Slot 3 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 4]
Slot 4 Info
[/HIDE]
Sending out [Pokemon @ Item] and [Pokemon @ Item]. [Challengers] to order.

Last edited:

Mowtom

December 2023 - The Conquering Northern King

An image of Calyrex riding on Glastrier, charging at the viewer with an icicle.

The Conquering Northern King! (2023)

It turns out your rewards from your little trip to Stanislas Town were more substantial than expected. Substantial enough to get you a trip up north to blow off some steam after this... interesting turn of events. Your destination: a nice hotel located pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The flyer describes something quite cozy and postcard-like, and you can't wait until you arrive! Every town you've passed by so far has had pretty decorations all over, really making you feel the Christmas cheer. And that's something even the strange chatter of your bus neighbors about some old rumor or another couldn't dispel, no siree!

Base Facility: The Raid Frontier

Format Changes:
Starting from default Raid Frontier rules, this Event has following changes:
  • This Event is Level 2.
  • Two players will challenge the Event as a team. Each player will bring two Pokemon, for a total of four.
  • The default Substitution limit is 2. (Supporters still have 4.)
  • One player may have a Protector and an Aggressor. Their teammate may have a Supporter and an Aggressor.
  • Opponents' actions that target an Aggressor will select a present Aggressor at random.
  • No Pokemon may be assigned Vocations. Instead, each team has a Wishlist.
  • The referee is paid 15 :amulet coin:RC and 18 :tea:JC, due to the Raid's length.

Wishlist Mechanics:
When signing up, select option A, B, C, or D for Wave 2, and then select a different one of those options for Wave 3.

The Wishlist is a list of vocations for the Raiders to assign. It begins empty, but clearing waves can add to it. When Wave 4 begins, all vocations on the Wishlist are automatically assigned to the appropriate Raiders. More details can be found with the Wave Information.

Initial Field:
1x :calyrex-ice:The Northern King (★)​
1x :abomasnow: Abomasnow, :delibird: Delibird​

Opponents
Opponents are divided into Waves, but the raid is one continuous battle. The raid starts in Wave 1.

At the end of each round, if the raid has no Pokemon in play: Start a new Raid Phase.

The raid doesn't lose for having no Pokemon in play.

At the start of each Raid Phase:
  • The power of festivals discards Fainting and all Major Status from the two raiders with the lowest HP (random among ties) and heals 50 HP and 25 Energy to them.
  • Increment the current Wave by one (1).
    • If the Wave is now two (2) or three (3): The wave becomes the option that was selected in the signup post.
    • If the Wave is now five or more (5+): The players win the battle. Otherwise, send out each Pokemon listed as a member of that Wave.
  • If the Wave has any Arena Effects, those will be active during that Wave.
  • Optionally, paste the Wave's flavor into the reffing post.
Wave 1: The First Frigid Fight!
As the first stars of the evening begin to twinkle in the sky, you find yourself in a quaint, snow-covered village, where the festive spirit is as palpable as the crisp winter air. The villagers, bustling with holiday cheer, are oblivious to the shadow that looms over their joyous preparations.

Without warning, a chill runs down your spine, far colder than the winter's touch. A daunting figure, known in whispered tales as the Northern King, descends upon the village. Accompanied by frosty minions, the Northern King begins its icy rampage, targeting the heart of the village's joy – the carefully wrapped gifts, each a symbol of the season's warmth and generosity.

You watch, heart sinking, as the Northern King and its cohorts whisk away the gifts, leaving a trail of frost and despair. The villagers, their spirits dampened, turn their hopeful eyes to you. It's clear: you must act.

:sv/calyrex-ice:
The Northern King (Calyrex-Ice)

Typing: Psychic/Ice
Fusion of Calyrex and Glastrier, using the Reins of Unity.

HP: 612
Attack: 12
Defen.: 11
Speed: 50

Order Behavior
Rand
Rand​
PR​
Glacial Lance
Frustration
Return​
Icicle Crash
Zen Headbutt​
:sv/abomasnow:
Abomasnow

Typing:
Grass/Ice
Abilities: Snow Warning

HP: 121
Speed: 60
Weight: 5

Order Behavior
Rand {1}
Rand {2}​
PR​
Aurora Veil
Blizzard
Icy Wind​
Leech Seed
Wood Hammer
Worry Seed​
{1} Skip if Aurora Veil is present for Abomasnow's team.
{2} Skip if Aurora Veil is not present for Abomasnow's team.
:sv/delibird:
Delibird

Typing:
Ice/Flying
Abilities: Vital Spirit, Hustle

HP: 121
Speed: 75

Order Behavior
Rand {1}
Rand {2}​
PR​
Snowscape
Present​
Blizzard
Fake Out
Sky Attack​
{1} Skip if Snow is present on the battlefield.
{2} Skip if Snow is not present on the battlefield.

Waves 2 and 3: Introduction
The Northern King, in its cunning, has entrusted the stolen treasures to various guardians. Each group, unique in their strengths and abilities, fiercely protects these gifts in distant, hidden corners of the land.

Wave 2 or 3, Option A: The Moths of Seasons Past, Present, and Future!
:sv/slither wing:
Slither Wing

Typing:
Bug/Fighting
Abilities: Protosynthesis

HP: 150
Attack: 10
Speed: 81
Size: 6

Order Behavior
RandAG
First Impression
Low Sweep
Lunge
Skitter Smack​
:sv/volcarona:
Volcarona

Typing:
Bug/Fire
Abilities: Flame Body

Sp.Atk: 10
Speed: 100

Order Behavior
RandSU
Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz
Fire Blast
Quiver Dance​
:sv/iron moth:
Iron Moth

Typing:
Fire/Poison
Abilities: Quark Drive

Sp.Atk: 10

Order Behavior
RandPR
Fiery Dance
Acid Spray
Fire Blast
Toxic​
Recover the Incindiary Stone
When this wave is defeated: Add the Flame Bombardier vocation to the Raiders' Wishlist.​

:flame-orb:Flame Bombardier
On hit, if the defender is a Minion: All other Minions lose 12 HP.​

Wave 2 or 3, Option B: The Merry Mascots!
:sv/clefable:
Clefable

Typing:
Fairy
Abilities: Cute Charm, Magic Guard

HP: 225

Order Behavior
Rand
SU
Rand
Present
Draining Kiss
Lovely Kiss
Sweet Kiss​
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Moonblast​
:sv/raichu:
Raichu

Typing:
Electric
Abilities: Static

Order Behavior
Rand
PR
Rand
Present
Nuzzle
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave​
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Thunderbolt​
Recover the Rare Herbs
When this wave is defeated: Add the Gift of Fortitude vocation to the Raiders' Wishlist.​

:revival-herb:Gift of Fortitude
Opponents cannot create conditions on the user.​

Wave 2 or 3, Option C: The Royal Recruits!
:sv/tsareena:
Tsareena

Typing:
Grass
Abilities: Leaf Guard, Queenly Majesty

Attack: 9
Speed: 72

Order Behavior
Rand
AG​
Rand​
Trop Kick
High Jump Kick
Knock Off
Power Whip​
Rapid Spin​
:sv/kingambit:
Kingambit

Typing:
Dark/Steel
Abilities: Defiant, Supreme Overlord

Attack: 10

Order Behavior
Rand
AG
Rand
Kowtow Cleave
Iron Head
Knock Off
Sucker Punch​
Metal Burst​
Recover the Royal Aegis
When this wave is defeated: Add the Royal Guard vocation to the Raiders' Wishlist.​

:rusted-shield:Royal Guard
While an opponent's action is targeting three or more raiders: remove all but two targets, at random from among raiders other than the user, from the targeting scope of that action.​

Wave 2 or 3, Option D: The Charging Cavaliers!
:sv/gogoat:
Gogoat

Typing:
Grass
Abilities: Sap Sipper

Speed: 68

Order Behavior
Rand
PR​
High Horsepower
Horn Leech
Leech Seed
Worry Seed​
:sv/mudsdale:
Mudsdale

Typing:
Ground
Abilities: Own Tempo, Stamina

Speed: 35
Weight: 11

Order Behavior
Rand
AG​
High Horsepower
Close Combat
Heavy Slam
Mega Kick​
:sv/wyrdeer:
Wyrdeer

Typing:
Normal/Psychic
Abilities: Intimidate, Frisk

Sp.Atk: 8

Order Behavior
Rand
SU​
High Horsepower
Magic Room
Psyshield Bash
Wonder Room​
Recover the Harrowing Cape
When this wave is defeated: Add the Harvest Remembrance vocation to the Raider's Wishlist.​

:reaper-cloth:Harvest Remembrance
The Northern King has additional weaknesses to Ghost and to Dark.​

Wave 4: The Northern King's Nightmarish Noel Return!
As you return to the village, the Northern King reappears, more formidable than ever, flanked by new, daunting guardians. But this time, you are not alone. The village stands with you, their belief in the spirit of the season empowering you. With the gifts you've reclaimed now aiding in your battle, you confront the Northern King in a final, epic showdown.
The Northern King (Calyrex-Ice)

Typing: Psychic/Ice

HP: 919
Attack: 12
Defen.: 11
Weight: 11

Order Behavior
Rand
PR, Round 2+​
Rand, Round 2+
Rand, Once​
Glacial Lance
Icicle Crash
Zen Headbutt
Solar Blade​
High Horsepower
Megahorn
Body Press​
Future Sight
Life Dew
Trick Room*​
* If Trick Room is present, this move cannot be rolled.
:sv/caribolt:
Caribolt

Typing:
Grass/Electric
Abilities: Overgrow, Galvanize

HP: 122
Speed: 106

Order Behavior
Rand, Round 2+​
Rand​
AG​
Z-Celebrate​
Boomburst
Electrify
Leaf Storm
Zap Cannon​
:sv/coalossal:
Coalossal

Typing:
Rock/Fire
Abilities: Steam Engine, Flame Body

Speed: 30
Size: 5

Order Behavior
Rand
PR​
Rand, if HP <=25%​
Tar Shot
Heat Wave
Incinerate
Rock Slide​
Explosion​
:sv/grimmsnarl:
Grimmsnarl

Typing:
Dark/Fairy
Abilities: Prankster, Frisk

Order Behavior
Rand
SU​
Rand, Round 2+​
Snarl
Taunt
Encore
Fake Out​
Spirit Break​
Happy Holidays
At the start of this wave: Assign all vocations from the Raiders' Wishlist as follows:​
● Protector: :rusted-shield:Royal Guard
● Supporter: :revival-herb:Gift of Fortitude
● First Aggressor: :reaper-cloth:Harvest Remembrance
● Second Aggressor: :flame-orb:Flame Bombardier
(The Aggressor who entered play first is the First Aggressor, and the remaining Aggressor is the Second Aggressor.)

The King's Workshop
The Northern King and Minions are unaffected by attacks from their allies.​
Wave 1: [B]The First Frigid Fight![/B]
[I]As the first stars of the evening begin to twinkle in the sky, you find yourself in a quaint, snow-covered village, where the festive spirit is as palpable as the crisp winter air. The villagers, bustling with holiday cheer, are oblivious to the shadow that looms over their joyous preparations.

Without warning, a chill runs down your spine, far colder than the winter's touch. A daunting figure, known in whispered tales as the Northern King, descends upon the village. Accompanied by frosty minions, the Northern King begins its icy rampage, targeting the heart of the village's joy – the carefully wrapped gifts, each a symbol of the season's warmth and generosity.

You watch, heart sinking, as the Northern King and its cohorts whisk away the gifts, leaving a trail of frost and despair. The villagers, their spirits dampened, turn their hopeful eyes to you. It's clear: you must act.[/I]
[HIDE='The Northern King — Boss']
[B][SIZE=7]The Northern King[/SIZE][/B] (Calyrex-Ice)

[B]Typing:[/B] Psychic/Ice

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]612[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 12
[B]Defen.:[/B] 11
[B]Speed:[/B] 50

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER][B]Rand[/B][/CENTER][/TH]

[TH][CENTER]Rand[/CENTER][/TH]

[TH][CENTER]PR[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Glacial Lance[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Frustration
Return[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Icicle Crash
Zen Headbutt[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Abomasnow — Minion']
[B][SIZE=7]Abomasnow[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Grass/Ice
[B]Abilities:[/B] Snow Warning

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]121[/SIZE]
[B]Speed:[/B] 60

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER][B]Rand {1}[/B][/CENTER][/TH]

[TH][CENTER]Rand {2}[/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Aurora Veil[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Blizzard
Icy Wind[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Leech Seed
Wood Hammer
Worry Seed[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
{1} Skip if Aurora Veil is present for Abomasnow's team.
{2} Skip if Aurora Veil is not present for Abomasnow's team.[/HIDE][HIDE='Delibird — Minion']
:sv/delibird:
[B][SIZE=7]Delibird[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ice/Flying
[B]Abilities:[/B] Vital Spirit, Hustle

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]121[/SIZE]
[B]Speed:[/B] 75

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER][B]Rand {1}[/B][/CENTER][/TH]

[TH][CENTER]Rand {2}[/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Snowscape[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Present[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Blizzard
Fake Out
Sky Attack[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
{1} Skip if Snow is present on the battlefield.
{2} Skip if Snow is not present on the battlefield.[/HIDE]
Waves 2 and 3: [B]Introduction[/B]
[I]The Northern King, in its cunning, has entrusted the stolen treasures to various guardians. Each group, unique in their strengths and abilities, fiercely protects these gifts in distant, hidden corners of the land.[/I]

Wave 2 or 3, Option A: [B]The Moths of Seasons Past, Present, and Future![/B][HIDE='Slither Wing — Minion']
:sv/slither wing:
[B][SIZE=7]Slither Wing[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Bug/Fighting
[B]Abilities:[/B] Protosynthesis

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]150[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 10
[B]Speed:[/B] 81

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]AG[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]First Impression[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Low Sweep
Lunge
Skitter Smack[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Volcarona — Minion']
:sv/volcarona:
[B][SIZE=7]Volcarona[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Bug/Fire
[B]Abilities:[/B] Flame Body

[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 10
[B]Speed:[/B] 100

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]SU[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Fiery Dance[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Bug Buzz
Fire Blast
Quiver Dance[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Iron Moth — Minion']
:sv/iron moth:
[B][SIZE=7]Iron Moth[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Fire/Poison
[B]Abilities:[/B] Quark Drive

[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 10

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rand[/TH]
[TH]PR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Fiery Dance[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Acid Spray
Fire Blast
Toxic[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][I]Recover the Incindiary Stone[/I]
[INDENT]When this wave is defeated: Add the [B]Flame Bombardier[/B] vocation to the Raiders' Wishlist.[/INDENT]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]:flame-orb:[B]Flame Bombardier[/B]
[INDENT]On hit, if the defender is a Minion: All other Minions lose 12 HP.[/INDENT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Wave 2 or 3, Option B: [B]The Merry Mascots![/B]
[HIDE='Clefable — Minion']
[B][SIZE=7]Clefable[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Cute Charm, Magic Guard

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]225[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER][B]SU[/B][/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Present[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Draining Kiss
Lovely Kiss
Sweet Kiss[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Moonblast[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Raichu — Minion']
:sv/raichu:
[B][SIZE=7]Raichu[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Electric
[B]Abilities:[/B] Static

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER][B]PR[/B][/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Present[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Nuzzle
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Focus Blast
Grass Knot
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][I]Recover the Rare Herbs[/I]
[INDENT]When this wave is defeated: Add the [B]Gift of Fortitude[/B] vocation to the Raiders' Wishlist.[/INDENT]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]:revival-herb:[B]Gift of Fortitude[/B]
[INDENT]Opponents cannot create conditions on the user.[/INDENT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Wave 2 or 3, Option C: [B]The Royal Recruits![/B]
[HIDE='Tsareena — Minion']
:sv/tsareena:
[B][SIZE=7]Tsareena[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Grass
[B]Abilities:[/B] Leaf Guard, Queenly Majesty

[B]Attack:[/B] 9
[B]Speed:[/B] 72

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER]AG[/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Trop Kick[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]High Jump Kick
Knock Off
Power Whip[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Rapid Spin[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Kingambit — Minion']
:sv/kingambit:
[B][SIZE=7]Kingambit[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Dark/Steel
[B]Abilities:[/B] Defiant, Supreme Overlord

[B]Attack:[/B] 10

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER][B]AG[/B][/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Kowtow Cleave[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Iron Head
Knock Off
Sucker Punch[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Metal Burst[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][I]Recover the Royal Aegis[/I]
[INDENT]When this wave is defeated: Add the [B]Royal Guard[/B] vocation to the Raiders' Wishlist.[/INDENT]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]:rusted-shield:[B]Royal Guard[/B]
[INDENT]While an opponent's action is targeting three or more raiders: remove all but two targets, at random from among raiders other than the user, from the targeting scope of that action.[/INDENT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Wave 2 or 3, Option D: [B]The Charging Cavaliers![/B]
[HIDE='Gogoat — Minion']
:sv/gogoat:
[B][SIZE=7]Gogoat[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Grass
[B]Abilities:[/B] Sap Sipper

[B]Speed:[/B] 68

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]High Horsepower[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Horn Leech
Leech Seed
Worry Seed[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Mudsdale — Minion']
:sv/mudsdale:
[B][SIZE=7]Mudsdale[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Ground
[B]Abilities:[/B] Own Tempo, Stamina

[B]Speed:[/B] 35
[B]Weight:[/B] 11[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[/TR]
[TR]

[TD][CENTER]Close Combat
Heavy Slam
Mega Kick[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Wyrdeer — Minion']
:sv/wyrdeer:
[B][SIZE=7]Wyrdeer[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Normal/Psychic
[B]Abilities:[/B] Intimidate, Frisk

[B]Sp.Atk:[/B] 8

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER]SU[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]

[TD][CENTER]Magic Room
Psyshield Bash
Wonder Room[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][I]Recover the Harrowing Cape[/I]
[INDENT]When this wave is defeated: Add the [B]Harvest Remembrance[/B] vocation to the Raider's Wishlist.[/INDENT]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]:reaper-cloth:[B]Harvest Remembrance[/B]
[INDENT]The Northern King has additional weaknesses to Ghost and to Dark.[/INDENT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Wave 4: [B]The Northern King's Nightmarish Noel Return![/B]
[I]As you return to the village, the Northern King reappears, more formidable than ever, flanked by new, daunting guardians. But this time, you are not alone. The village stands with you, their belief in the spirit of the season empowering you. With the gifts you've reclaimed now aiding in your battle, you confront the Northern King in a final, epic showdown.[/I]
[HIDE='The Northern King — Boss']
[B][SIZE=7]The Northern King[/SIZE][/B] (Calyrex-Ice)

[B]Typing:[/B] Psychic/Ice

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]919[/SIZE]
[B]Attack:[/B] 12
[B]Defen.:[/B] 11
[B]Weight:[/B] 11[/SIZE]

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER]PR, Round 2+[/CENTER][/TH]

[TH]Rand, Round 2+[/TH]

[TH][CENTER]Rand, Once[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Glacial Lance[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Icicle Crash
Zen Headbutt
Solar Blade[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]High Horsepower
Megahorn
Body Press[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Future Sight
Life Dew
Trick Room*[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
* If Trick Room is present, this move cannot be rolled.[/HIDE][HIDE='Caribolt — Minion']
:sv/caribolt:
[B][SIZE=7]Caribolt[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Grass/Electric
[B]Abilities:[/B] Overgrow, Galvanize

[B]HP:[/B] [SIZE=6]122[/SIZE]
[B]Speed:[/B] 106

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Rand, Round 2+[/CENTER][/TH]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Z-Celebrate[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][B]Boomburst[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Electrify
Leaf Storm
Zap Cannon[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Coalossal — Minion']
[B][SIZE=7]Coalossal[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Rock/Fire
[B]Abilities:[/B] Steam Engine, Flame Body

[B]Speed:[/B] 30
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 5

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER]Rand, if HP <=25%[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Tar Shot[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Heat Wave
Incinerate
Rock Slide[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Explosion[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][HIDE='Grimmsnarl — Minion']
:sv/grimmsnarl:
[B][SIZE=7]Grimmsnarl[/SIZE]

Typing:[/B] Dark/Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Prankster, Frisk

[B]Order Behavior[/B]
[TABLE]
[TR]

[TH][CENTER]SU[/CENTER][/TH]

[TH][CENTER]Rand, Round 2+[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][B]Snarl[/B][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Taunt
Encore
Fake Out[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Spirit Break[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/HIDE][I]Happy Holidays[/I]
[INDENT]At the start of this wave: Assign all vocations from the Raiders' Wishlist as follows:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]● Protector: :rusted-shield:[B]Royal Guard[/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT]● Supporter: :revival-herb:[B]Gift of Fortitude[/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT]● First Aggressor: :reaper-cloth:[B]Harvest Remembrance[/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT]● Second Aggressor: :flame-orb:[B]Flame Bombardier[/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][I](The Aggressor who entered play first is the First Aggressor, and the remaining Aggressor is the Second Aggressor.)[/I][/INDENT]

[I]The King's Workshop[/I]
[INDENT]The Northern King and Minions are unaffected by attacks from their allies.[/INDENT]

Event Rewards (per player, not per team):
Wave DefeatedRewards
1​
:delibird:Delibird Lv4 -or- 8 :amulet coin:RC; and
1x :journal:Adventure rules, 1x :light clay:Light Clay, 1x:rage-candybar: Rage Candy Bar
2​
1x :power anklet:Power Anklet, 1x :power band:Power Band, 1x :power belt:Power Belt, 1x :power bracer:Power Bracer, 1x :power lens:Power Lens
3​
:glastrier:Glastrier Lv3 -or- 12 :rare candy:TC; and
1x :choice scarf:Choice Scarf, 1x :metronome:Metronome, 1x :punching glove:Punching Glove
4​
1x :meteorite:Sovereign Magnificence, 1x :azure flute:Sovereign Malevolence

(A note to viewers from the future: should the text of the Sovereign items change in the DAT, such changes will not be reflected here.)
:meteorite:Sovereign Magnificence ( :meteorite: )
You can't have more than one (1) "Sovereign" item in your backpack, per battle.

If another ally would lose HP as a result of a hit from an attack; instead, that ally and the holder each lose half that much HP.
(Rounded normally, to a minimum of 1. This doesn't cause the holder to "be hit" by that specific hit.)
:azure flute:Sovereign Malevolence ( :azure flute: )
You can't have more than one (1) "Sovereign" item in your backpack, per battle.

If a Pokemon in play other than the holder would heal HP or En; instead, both that Pokemon and the holder heal half of that HP or En.
(Rounded normally, to a minimum of 1.)

Last edited:

Mowtom

January 2024 - The Z-Powered Blooming Flower

Lillie looking over her shoulder at the player, with Nebby emerging from her bag.

The Z-Powered Blooming Flower! (2024)

Base Facility: Realgam Tower

Format Changes:
Starting from default Realgam Tower rules, this Event has following changes:
  • This Event is Level 4.
    • Each player will bring three Pokemon and may use two of them.
    • The two players have separate backpacks, and can only equip their Pokemon from their own backpack.
    • The two players share their 1 allowed Technique Control. If you don't have any Pokemon that can use Tech, you won't bring down a partner who does!
    • Before either player has had their two Pokemon faint, each player must have exactly one of their Pokemon in play each round. Afterward, if neither of the remaining player's Pokemon have fainted, they must send out both at once.
  • This Event will use snake posting order, as described in section 2.3b of the Handbook. The first round will be Lillie sends out (both Pokemon) --> players send out --> Lillie orders with one Pokemon --> players order --> Lillie orders with the other Pokemon, and it will proceed from there.
Progress: Missing percent HP of Lillie's Pokemon / 400%
Event Rewards:
  • Milestone:
    • If the Progress Fraction is at least 1/3 and less than 2/3: One Lo-EXP Record :ability urge:
    • If the Progress Fraction is at least 2/3 and less than 1: One EXP Record :dire hit2:
  • Victory: One Level 1 Cosmog :cosmog:

Z-Powered Lillie (Level 4)

Battle Info
Match Type:
(B3P2+B3P2)v4 Doubles
DQ Time: 48 hours for challengers, 72 hours for ref
Battle Level: 4
Substitution Count: 4
Recovery Count: 2
Chill Count: 5
Switching Method: On
Half-Start Rule: Off
Ability Count: All
Technique Control: 1
Backpack Size: 5 per player
Arena: Exeggutor Island

It is a most unusual place for battle, yet when Lillie asked you to come here, to her most special place, you knew what you were in for. "I want to see how much I've grown." she'd told you. "I... have been training. With my brother. And mother, too... She helped me reach out to some of the entities we found in Ultra Wormholes." She had taken a deep breath. "We need to meet, and we need to battle. You will be my ultimate test. Um, if it's not too much trouble!"

And so you made your way here in Alola. Among the peaceful Alolan Exeggutors, traces of the fierce battles unknown Trainers took part in give the air an electric feel. As Lillie approaches you, you see resolve in her eyes and power on her wrist adorned with the unmistakable glint of a Z-Band, alongside the usual warmth in her smile. You have the Aether Inheritor in front of you, and Nebby isn't in the bag anymore.
  • Honey gathered from the rich flowers of Alola is especially fragrant and syrupy. On entering play, Lillie's Ribombee's Honey Gather also lowers each opponent's Attack and Special Attack stages by one (1) for six (6) turns.
  • Each of Lillie's Pokemon that have unlocked Z-Moves may use one Z-Move during the battle.
  • Camouflage turns the user into a Psychic type
  • Secret Power may lower the defender's Special Attack by one (1) stage for their next six (6) turns
  • Nature Power becomes Laser Focus

:psychium z: Psychium Z
:steelium z: Steelium Z
Slot 1: :fairy feather::lucky egg::life orb: Fairy Feather/Lucky Egg/Life Orb
Slot 2: :grassium z::icium z::rockium z: Grassium Z/Icium Z/Rockium Z
Slot 3: :focus sash::life orb::choice specs: Focus Sash/Life Orb/Choice Specs

Slot 1 :clefable::ribombee::mimikyu:

[B]Clefable[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Cute Charm, Magic Guard, Unaware

[B]Nature:[/B] Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed, Evasion -10)
[B]Atk:[/B] 5
[B]SpA:[/B] 8 (+)
[B]Spe:[/B] 52 (-)

Aromatherapy
Brick Break
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Dizzy Punch
Facade
Fake Tears
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Heal Bell
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Light Screen
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Reflect
Rest
Round
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Sing
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Tri Attack
Uproar
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Amnesia
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Charm
Confide
Cosmic Power
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Detect
Disarming Voice
Double Team
Dual Wingbeat
Echoed Voice
Encore
Flash
Growl
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Incinerate
Life Dew
Magical Leaf
Mega Punch
Misty Terrain
Moonlight
Mud-Slap
Night Shade
Pound
Power-Up Punch
Psybeam
Psywave
Rage
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rock Smash
Role Play
Safeguard
Scary Face
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Soft-Boiled
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger
Sweet Kiss
Swift
Tickle
Trick
Water Gun
Water Pulse

After You
Blizzard
Covet
Double Slap
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Grass Knot
Iron Tail
Mega Kick
Meteor Beam
Meteor Mash
Minimize
Misty Explosion
Nightmare
Present
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Solar Beam
Submission
Take Down
Thief
Thunder
Wake-Up Slap
Zap Cannon

Attract
Baton Pass
Bide
Body Slam
Bounce
Charge Beam
Chilling Water
Dig
Drain Punch
Draining Kiss
Follow Me
Frustration
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Lucky Chant
Moonblast
Mystical Fire
Petal Dance
Psych Up
Psyshock
Return
Rollout
Spotlight
Telekinesis
Teleport

Ally Switch
Belly Drum
Bestow
Copycat
Endeavor
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Gravity
Healing Wish
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Last Resort
Magic Coat
Metronome
Mimic
Natural Gift
Retaliate
Skill Swap
Snatch
Splash
Stored Power
Tera Blast
Wish
Wonder Room
:sv/ribombee:

[B]Ribombee[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Bug/Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Honey Gather, Shield Dust, Sweet Veil

[B]Atk:[/B] 3 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 8 (+)
[B]SpD:[/B] 5
[B]Spe:[/B] 124

Aerial Ace
Aromatherapy
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Defog
Energy Ball
Facade
Fake Tears
Light Screen
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Reflect
Rest
Round
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Stun Spore
Substitute
Toxic

Absorb
Agility
Aromatic Mist
Charm
Confide
Double Team
Dual Wingbeat
Fairy Wind
Helping Hand
Infestation
Magical Leaf
Pollen Puff
Roost
Safeguard
Silver Wind
Sticky Web
Sunny Day
Swagger
Sweet Scent
Swift
Switcheroo
Tailwind
Trick

After You
Covet
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Solar Beam
Take Down
Thief

Acrobatics
Attract
Baton Pass
Draining Kiss
Frustration
Leech Life
Lunge
Moonblast
Pounce
Psych Up
Return
Speed Swap
Struggle Bug
Telekinesis
Trailblaze
U-turn

Ally Switch
Bestow
Endure
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Last Resort
Magic Room
Nature Power
Powder
Quiver Dance
Skill Swap
Stored Power
Tera Blast
Wonder Room

[B]Mimikyu[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Ghost/Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Disguise

[B]HP:[/B] 80
[B]Atk:[/B] 8 (+)
[B]Spe:[/B] 96

Astonish
Bulk Up
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Facade
Feint Attack
Hone Claws
Light Screen
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up
X-Scissor

Baby-Doll Eyes
Charm
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Double Team
Infestation
Misty Terrain
Night Shade
Pain Split
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Scratch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Trick

After You
Beat Up
Burning Jealousy
Covet
Dream Eater
Nightmare
Payback
Take Down
Thief
Thunder
Wood Hammer

Attract
Charge Beam
Drain Punch
Draining Kiss
Frustration
Giga Drain
Hex
Leech Life
Phantom Force
Pounce
Psych Up
Return
Telekinesis
Trailblaze

Copycat
Destiny Bond
Embargo
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Grudge
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Last Resort
Magic Room
Mimic
Snatch
Spite
Splash
Tera Blast
Trick Room
Slot 2 :exeggutor-alola::ninetales-alola::golem-alola:
:sv/exeggutor-alola:

[B]Exeggutor-Alola[/B]
Level 4

Z-Moves

[B]Type:[/B] Grass/Dragon
[B]Abilities:[/B] Frisk, Harvest

[B]Nature:[/B] Brave (+Attack, -Speed, Evasion -10)
[B]Atk:[/B] 9 (+)
[B]SpA:[/B] 9
[B]Spe:[/B] 39 (-)
[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 7
[B]Weight:[/B] 8[/SIZE]

Brick Break
Bullet Seed
Dragon Hammer
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Energy Ball
Facade
Flamethrower
Hypnosis
Iron Head
Light Screen
Poison Powder
Protect
Psychic
Reflect
Rest
Round
Sleep Powder
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Stun Spore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Uproar
Zen Headbutt

Absorb
Ancient Power
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Confide
Confusion
Curse
Double Team
Extrasensory
Flash
Grassy Terrain
Infestation
Magical Leaf
Moonlight
Psybeam
Psywave
Rage
Seed Bomb
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
Swagger
Sweet Scent
Synthesis

Barrage
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Grassy Glide
Ingrain
Iron Tail
Leech Seed
Low Kick
Mega Drain
Nightmare
Power Whip
Secret Power
Solar Beam
Superpower
Take Down
Terrain Pulse
Thief
Wood Hammer

Attract
Bide
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Frustration
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Knock Off
Lucky Chant
Outrage
Power Swap
Psych Up
Psyshock
Return
Rollout
Self-Destruct
Telekinesis
Teleport
Worry Seed

Bestow
Block
Celebrate
Draco Meteor
Egg Bomb
Endure
Explosion
Giga Impact
Gravity
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Leaf Storm
Mimic
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Skill Swap
Stomping Tantrum
Trick Room
Wish
:sv/ninetales-alola:

[B]Ninetales-Alola[/B]
Level 4

Z-Moves

[B]Type:[/B] Ice/Fairy
[B]Abilities:[/B] Snow Cloak, Snow Warning

[B]Atk:[/B] 4 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 6
[B]Spe:[/B] 126 (+)

Avalanche
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Facade
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Heal Bell
Hypnosis
Ice Beam
Ice Shard
Nasty Plot
Play Rough
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Tackle
Tail Whip
Toxic
Zen Headbutt

Agility
Aurora Beam
Baby-Doll Eyes
Captivate
Charm
Confide
Confuse Ray
Disarming Voice
Double Team
Encore
Extrasensory
Hail
Helping Hand
Howl
Mist
Misty Terrain
Pain Split
Powder Snow
Rain Dance
Role Play
Safeguard
Snowscape
Swagger
Swift
Weather Ball

Aqua Tail
Blizzard
Covet
Disable
Dream Eater
Flail
Foul Play
Icicle Spear
Iron Tail
Payback
Secret Power
Solar Beam
Tail Slap
Take Down
Triple Axel

Attract
Aurora Veil
Baton Pass
Body Slam
Chilling Water
Dig
Draining Kiss
Frost Breath
Frustration
Headbutt
Hex
Icy Wind
Laser Focus
Moonblast
Power Swap
Psych Up
Psyshock
Return

Celebrate
Endure
Freeze-Dry
Giga Impact
Grudge
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Sheer Cold
Spite
Stored Power
Tera Blast
Wonder Room
:sv/golem-alola:

[B]Golem-Alola[/B]
Level 4

Z-Moves

[B]Type:[/B] Rock/Electric
[B]Abilities:[/B] Magnet Pull, Sturdy, Galvanize

[B]Atk:[/B] 9
[B]Def:[/B] 9
[B]Spe:[/B] 45

Autotomize
Brick Break
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Iron Head
Protect
Rest
Roar
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Tackle
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge

Brutal Swing
Charge
Confide
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Discharge
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Electric Terrain
High Horsepower
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Rock Climb
Rock Throw
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Spark
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger
Thunder Shock
Wide Guard

Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Flail
Focus Punch
Rock Blast
Stone Edge
Superpower
Take Down
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Charge Beam
Dig
Electroweb
Frustration
Gyro Ball
Headbutt
Heavy Slam
Mud Shot
Return
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Self-Destruct
Smack Down
Steamroller
Volt Switch

Ally Switch
Block
Body Press
Endure
Explosion
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Magnet Rise
Metronome
Nature Power
Stomping Tantrum
Tera Blast
Slot 3:nihilego::pheromosa::blacephalon:
:sv/nihilego:

[B]Nihilego[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Rock/Poison
[B]Abilities:[/B] Beast Boost

[B]Nature:[/B] Bold (+Defense, -Attack)
[B]HP:[/B] 100
[B]Atk:[/B] 3 (-)
[B]Def:[/B] 6 (+)
[B]SpA:[/B] 9
[B]SpD:[/B] 9
[B]Spe:[/B] 103

Constrict
Cross Poison
Dazzling Gleam
Facade
Iron Head
Light Screen
Poison Jab
Power Gem
Protect
Psychic
Reflect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Zen Headbutt

Acid
Brutal Swing
Confide
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Mirror Coat
Pain Split
Pound
Psywave
Role Play
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Sludge Bomb
Stealth Rock
Swagger
Tickle
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench
Wrap

Acid Spray
Bind
Clear Smog
Corrosive Gas
Foul Play
Grass Knot
Gunk Shot
Head Smash
Meteor Beam
Thunder
Venoshock

Body Slam
Charge Beam
Frustration
Guard Split
Headbutt
Hex
Knock Off
Power Split
Psyshock
Return
Rock Tomb
Sludge Wave
Telekinesis
Worry Seed

Ally Switch
Endure
Hidden Power
Magic Coat
Spite
Trick Room
Wonder Room
:sv/pheromosa:

[B]Pheromosa[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Bug/Fighting

[B]Nature:[/B] Hasty (+Speed, -Defense, Accuracy +10)
[B]Atk:[/B] 10
[B]Def:[/B] 2 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 10
[B]SpD:[/B] 3
[B]Spe:[/B] 174 (+)

Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Facade
Focus Blast
Ice Beam
Leer
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Round
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Toxic

Agility
Coaching
Confide
Double Kick
Double Team
Drill Run
Echoed Voice
False Swipe
Quick Guard
Rapid Spin
Roost
Shock Wave
Silver Wind
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Triple Kick

Assurance
Blizzard
Close Combat
Feint
Foul Play
High Jump Kick
Jump Kick
Low Kick
Triple Axel

Bounce
Electroweb
Frustration
Icy Wind
Laser Focus
Low Sweep
Lunge
Outrage
Return
Skitter Smack
Speed Swap
Stomp
Throat Chop
Torment
U-turn

Block
Endure
Fling
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Me First
Quiver Dance
Snatch
:sv/blacephalon:

[B]Blacephalon[/B]
Level 4

[B]Type:[/B] Fire/Ghost

[B]Nature:[/B] Bold (+Defense, -Attack)
[B]HP:[/B] 80
[B]Atk:[/B] 8 (-)
[B]Def:[/B] 6 (+)
[B]SpA:[/B] 11
[B]Spe:[/B] 107

Astonish
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Toxic
Uproar
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Confide
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Ember
Encore
Fire Spin
Incinerate
Night Shade
Pain Split
Recycle
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Trick

After You
Expanding Force
Fire Blast
Foul Play
Heat Wave
Payback
Quash
Rock Blast
Solar Beam
Thief

Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Frustration
Knock Off
Mystical Fire
Psyshock
Return
Self-Destruct
Smack Down
Torment

Endure
Explosion
Fling
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Last Resort
Magic Coat
Mind Blown (Signature)
Overheat
Spite
Stored Power
Slot 4:solgaleo::lunala:
:sv/solgaleo:

[B]Nebby (Solgaleo)[/B]
Level 4

Z-Moves

[B]Type:[/B] Psychic/Steel
[B]Abilities:[/B] Full Metal Body

[B]HP:[/B] 110
[B]Atk:[/B] 11 (+)
[B]SpA:[/B] 7 (-)
[B]Spe:[/B] 97

Calm Mind
Crunch
Earthquake
Facade
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Hyper Voice
Iron Head
Light Screen
Metal Sound
Protect
Psychic
Psychic Fangs
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Agility
Confide
Cosmic Power
Double Team
Fire Spin
Helping Hand
Iron Defense
Metal Claw
Morning Sun
Noble Roar
Safeguard
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Steel Roller
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Wide Guard

Close Combat
Expanding Force
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Iron Tail
Metal Burst
Meteor Beam
Solar Beam
Steel Beam
Stone Edge
Superpower
Thunder
Wake-Up Slap

Bulldoze
Flame Charge
Frustration
Gyro Ball
Heat Crash
Heavy Slam
Knock Off
Mystical Fire
Outrage
Psych Up
Psyshock
Return
Rock Tomb
Snarl
Sunsteel Strike (Signature)
Teleport

Endeavor
Endure
Future Sight
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Last Resort
Splash
Trick Room
:sv/lunala:

[B]Nebby (Lunala)[/B]
Level 4

Z-Moves

[B]Type:[/B] Psychic/Ghost
[B]Abilities:[/B] Shadow Shield

[B]HP:[/B] 110
[B]Atk:[/B] 7 (-)
[B]SpA:[/B] 11 (+)
[B]Spe:[/B] 97

Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Defog
Facade
Focus Blast
Hypnosis
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Protect
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up

Agility
Confide
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Cosmic Power
Double Team
Dual Wingbeat
Helping Hand
Moonlight
Night Shade
Roost
Safeguard
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Trick
Wide Guard

Blizzard
Dream Eater
Expanding Force
Heat Wave
Meteor Beam
Poltergeist
Sky Attack
Solar Beam
Thunder

Acrobatics
Charge Beam
Fly
Frustration
Hex
Icy Wind
Moonblast
Moongeist Beam (Signature)
Night Daze
Phantom Force
Psych Up
Psyshock
Return
Sky Drop
Telekinesis
Teleport

Endure
Future Sight
Giga Impact
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Spite
Splash
Trick Room
Wonder Room

[HIDE=Challenger Backpack]
Challenger Backpack Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 1 Mon 1]
Challenger 1 Mon 1 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 1 Mon 2]
Challenger 1 Mon 2 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 1 Mon 3]
Challenger 1 Mon 3 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 2 Mon 1]
Challenger 2 Mon 1 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 2 Mon 2]
Challenger 2 Mon 2 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Challenger 2 Mon 3]
Challenger 2 Mon 3 Info
[/HIDE]

[B][U]Z-Powered Lillie (Level 4)[/U][/B]

[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/lillie-z.png[/IMG]

[B][U]Battle Info[/U]
Match Type:[/B] (B3P2+B3P2)v4 Doubles
[B]DQ Time:[/B] 48 hours for challengers, 72 hours for ref
[B]Battle Level:[/B] 4
[B]Substitution Count:[/B] 4
[B]Recovery Count:[/B] 2
[B]Chill Count:[/B] 5
[B]Switching Method:[/B] On
[B]Half-Start Rule:[/B] Off
[B]Ability Count:[/B] All
[B]Technique Control:[/B] 1
[B]Backpack Size:[/B] 5 per player
[B]Arena:[/B] Exeggutor Island

It is a most unusual place for battle, yet when Lillie asked you to come here, to her most special place, you knew what you were in for. "I want to see how much I've grown." she'd told you. "I... have been training. With my brother. And mother, too... She helped me reach out to some of the entities we found in Ultra Wormholes." She had taken a deep breath. "We need to meet, and we need to battle. You will be my ultimate test. Um, if it's not too much trouble!"

And so you made your way here in Alola. Among the peaceful Alolan Exeggutors, traces of the fierce battles unknown Trainers took part in give the air an electric feel. As Lillie approaches you, you see resolve in her eyes and power on her wrist adorned with the unmistakable glint of a Z-Band, alongside the usual warmth in her smile. You have the Aether Inheritor in front of you, and Nebby isn't in the bag anymore.
[LIST]
[*]Honey gathered from the rich flowers of Alola is especially fragrant and syrupy. On entering play, Lillie's Ribombee's Honey Gather also lowers each opponent's Attack and Special Attack stages by one (1) for six (6) turns.
[*]Each of Lillie's Pokemon that have unlocked Z-Moves may use one Z-Move during the battle.
[*]Camouflage turns the user into a Psychic type
[*]Secret Power may lower the defender's Special Attack by one (1) stage for their next six (6) turns
[*]Nature Power becomes Laser Focus
[/LIST]

Slot 1: [Clefable/Ribombee/Mimikyu], Hidden Power [Type]
Slot 2: [Exeggutor-Alola/Ninetales-Alola/Golem-Alola], Hidden Power [Type]
Slot 3: [Nihilego/Pheromosa/Blacephalon], Hidden Power [Type]
Slot 4: [Solgaleo/Lunala], Hidden Power [Type]

[HIDE=Lillie's Backpack]

:psychium z: Psychium Z
:steelium z: Steelium Z
Slot 1: :fairy feather::lucky egg::life orb: Fairy Feather/Lucky Egg/Life Orb
Slot 2: :grassium z::icium z::rockium z: Grassium Z/Icium Z/Rockium Z
Slot 3: :focus sash::life orb::choice specs: Focus Sash/Life Orb/Choice Specs
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 1]
Slot 1 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 2]
Slot 2 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 3]
Slot 3 Info
[/HIDE][HIDE=Slot 4]
Slot 4 Info
[/HIDE]
Sending out [Pokemon @ Item] and [Pokemon @ Item]. [Challengers] to send out.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.

Little Leaders (2024)

Base Facility: None
  • This Event is Level 3. However, only Level 0 Pokemon may be entered.
    • The challenger's entered Level 0 Pokemon will be elevated to Level 3 in the challenge, for the duration of the challenge.
    • When you sign up for this challenge, you'll post your Pokemon's profile as if they were Level 3—moves included.
      • That means that challenges for this event are first proposed by the first player; then accepted by the second player; then approved by an approver; and then finally reffed by a referee.
      • (Approvers can claim normal JC for profiles approved, over in the Prize Claim Thread.)
    • (We're upleveling them to Level 3 so that the event is playable, to be frank.)
    • Each player will bring one Level 0 Pokemon that can evolve, but hasn't.
    • The challenging team will have a guest NPC in each battle that the players jointly pilot, forming a team of three (3).
  • At the start of the challenge, challenging team will have five (5) of the following items placed in their Backpack at random, without duplicates and with equal odds. This will be their backpack for each battle of the challenge (e.g. items aren't "lost" in later battles if consumed.)
:kelpsy berry:Kelpsy Berry, :hondew berry:Hondew Berry, :pomeg berry:Pomeg Berry, :custap berry:Custap Berry, :lum berry:Lum Berry,​
:zoom lens:Zoom Lens, :metronome:Metronome, :destiny knot:Destiny Knot, :enigma stone:Enigma Stone, :light clay:Light Clay​
  • The following Pokemon have been claimed by Simone's class or banned by the teachers, and can't be sent by challengers:
:cranidos:Cranidos, :dunsparce:Dunsparce, :duraludon:Duraludon, :girafarig:Girafarig, :gligar:Gligar,​
:lickitung:Lickitung, :mudbray:Mudbray,:munchlax:Munchlax, :qwilfish-hisui:Qwilfish-Hisui, :scyther:Scyther,​
:stantler:Stantler, :tangela:Tangela, :type-null:Type: Null, :yanma:Yanma​

Battle Format
b3p3 vs. 3 "Simultaneous Singles"
Step Count: 2
DQ Time: 48hr Players, 96hr Refs
Level: 3
Substitutions: 4
Rec/Chill: 1/2
Switching: Off
Backpack, Tech: Special
  • The Event is played in four sequential battles, or waves.
    • In each wave, three of Simone's classmates will be selected at random to populate the opposing team.
    • By wave 3, each of Simone's classmates will have been selected for a wave once each.
    • Each challenger Pokemon will be randomly Paired with an opposing Pokemon, forming a Pairing.
    • Each opposing Pokemon has two or more item options for the referee to choose between, for that opponent.
  • The challengers will accumulate Play Powers each wave to demonstrate their professional prowess.
    • At the start of each wave, after Pokemon are Paired: The challengers will be offered a set of randomly-created Play Powers. They'll attach a Play Power of their choosing to each of their team's Pokemon (including Simone's). See Play powers, below.
  • Battles in this Event will be team-based simultaneous Singles.
    • Teams order together—that is, all first, or all last.
    • Pokemon battle in their Pairing only.
      • Pokemon can't target any Pokemon outside of their Pairing with actions.
      • Pokemon are unaffected by actions from Pokemon outside of their Pairing.
      • Other than the above, Pokemon can affect each other normally. (Such as with abilities, weather, screens, and so on.)
  • As Pokemon "win" their Pairings, they become able to invade other Pairings.
    • During the switching Phase, if a Pokemon has only Fainted opponents in their Pairing; their trainer must select one of the other ongoing Pairings for them to join. (That is, if you get a KO first, you can gang up on a remaining opponent.)
    • Teams with two or more Fainted Pokemon lose the battle at the start of Post-Event Checks.
  • The fourth wave of opponents are secret until a challenging team reaches wave 4.
Play Powers
Play Powers are special objects that are attached to individual Pokemon (said to be their user) for the duration of the event challenge. Their effect text is generated by randomly stringing together effect fragments from the table within.
Players will be offered five Play Powers at the start of each wave, after their Pokemon are Paired with opponents.

Roll 15d10 to make these Play Powers, one at a time. (The first three rolls make the first Play Power, etc.) Identical Play Powers may occur as a result; this is fine. The challengers can take both copies for different Pokemon, if desired.

Stitch the three rolled fragments together in this form: FIRST, SECOND: THIRD. This creates the effect text of the Play Power.

RollFirst FragmentSecond FragmentThird Fragment
When the user takes Physical damage......if there are any Poisoned Pokemon in play......Raise the user's Attack and Special Attack stages by one (1) each for their next three (3) turns.
When the user takes Special damage......if there are any Paralyzed Pokemon in play......Put a Poison marker on every Poison condition in play.
When the user heals HP, except from a Play Power......if there are any Sleeping Pokemon in play......The user heals 8 HP. This healing can overheal.
At the start of the first step of each round......if the user has half (x0.5) or more of their HP remaining......Discard the user's oldest condition created by an opponent.
At the end of the last step of each round......if the user has a Decoy......The user creates a Decoy with 1 HP.
When the user creates a Field Condition......if the user has taken no damage this round (so far)......The user's remaining HP becomes 30.
When an opponent creates a condition on the user......if no other Pokemon, including inactive Pokemon, are Fainted......The user performs their last-executed action (if any) as a called action.
When an effect, except that of a Play Power, changes one or more of the user's stat stages......if any Pokemon has consumed a Berry this round......The user's currently-Paired opponents drop their held items.
Thrice in sequence, when the user completes an action with zero or less (0-) HP or Energy....if there is a Pokemon in play that has yet to attack this round (so far)......Inflict Sealed on the user's currently-Paired opponents, declaring their last-executed action (if any).
Thrice in sequence, when the user takes damage that reduces their HP to 0......if the user has an "S" in their species name or Forme name......The user's currently-Paired opponents lose four (4) HP.

Clearly powerful or clearly useless Play Powers may occur. Enjoy!

(Now you know what I meant, when I said "rejected Pike mechanics"!)

Play Powers aren't abilities, conditions, markers, held items, or other existing types of objects—they're Play Powers.

Event Rewards:
Player Progress: Opposing Teams Defeated / 4
Milestone Rewards:
1/4 or more: 1x :ability urge:Lo-EXP Record and 5 :rare candy:TC​
2/4 or more: 1x :dire hit2:EXP Record and 5 :amulet coin:RC​
3/4 or more: 1x :x attack3:Hi-EXP Record and 1x :yellow scarf:Clarice's Token of Praise​
4/4: :pecharunt:Pecharunt Lv2 or 6 :amulet coin:RC​

:yellow scarf:Clarice's Token of Praise
(Represented with :yellow scarf:)
A brilliantly vibrant token, provided by the Battle Pike's head of Entertainment. Proof that Clarice thinks you "kick ass".

(This item can be spent modify a Floor of the Battle Pike. The modified Floor will emphasize Indulgence, Pitch-Perfect, and Fault.)

Referee Progress: Waves Started / 4 (A wave is started once its first round has been reffed.)
Progress Rewards:
16 :tea:JC and 8 :amulet coin:RC.​
Completion Reward:
4 :tea:JC and 2 :amulet coin:RC.​

Not all is well at Carnation Academy...

Clarice, a Battle Pike Head Maid, has delivered a rather odd request unto you. Her niece, Simone, is still in school, and her class event this year is apparently a Battle Fair. From what Clarice explained, it's some sort of battle exhibition where professional battlers fight to show the kids how 'real' battle plays out, and maybe stoke the flames of their ambition to become Trainers themselves. In any case, it's a cool show for school kids. And Clarice wants you for the job, since you've shown your skill in professional circuits. You can't exactly refuse such a flattering offer, especially after Clarice started pleading over the phone.

So, you made your way towards the Carnation campus—a large, outdoor sprawl connected with a network of open breezeways. There's a pleasant, flowery aroma that wafts in the air, provided by Pokemon and the school's namesake flowers. The halls are similarly fragrant, well-appointed, and tidy. You pass the higher grades on the way to the office, Clarice's instructions in hand. The clerical staff seem to have been expecting you already; they have your facility records on hand for verification. (Wait, can just
anyone get those?)

The office staff checks you in, badges you up, and directs you to the far side of the campus, where the elementary classes are held. Peeking inside, you can see colorful rooms, crayons strewn on the floor, and toys of various shapes and sizes here and there. This should be the place.

"Oh, hello there! Are you the Trainers we've been told about?"

A teacher assistant greets you in the middle of her picking up stray toys. She walks up to you with a smile.

"The kids were almost vibrating with excitement as they were waiting. Please, come in! I will go and notify their teacher you're here."

You walk in and plop down on a seat each. For a moment, nothing troubles the silence... then you hear excited chatter coming from the hallway, as well as a rather familiar voice...

"Hey, hey! There they are, just as I told you!"

Clarice herself leads the charge, a surly young girl—presumably Simone—at her side. The rest of the kids pile into the room, massed behind the teacher and teacher assistant, excitedly murmuring to each other and throwing not-so-subtle glances in your direction.

"Thank you for volunteering for this year's event." the teacher says. "Clarice has not been stingy with compliments going your way. She, uh, has riled up the class since this morning. She's not even supposed to be here."

"What? And miss such a show? As if!" Clarice answers, before laughing.

The teacher sighs, then puts on a weary smile and claps her hands.

"Well, I suppose we should begin. Children, please! Just like we rehearsed! Please introduce yourselves to those nice Trainers!"

At the teacher's instruction, the kids line up with Poke Balls in hand, ready to introduce you to their partner Pokemon:

:ss/mudbray:
Teacher's Aide Rachel and Petra the Mudbray
"I'm so over horse Pokemon now. Why? Just look at Petra's cute, big ears!"
Items: :bluk berry:Bluk Berry or :sitrus berry:Sitrus Berry
:sv/mudbray:
Petra (Mudbray)
Level 3 — EXP: 00 / 10

Careful nature ( +Special Defense, -Special Attack )
Typing: Ground
Abilities: Own Tempo, Stamina Hidden Ability: Inner Focus

HP: 85
Sp.Atk: 3 (-)
Sp.Def: 6 (+)
Speed: 45

Movepool
Level 0:
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Iron Head
Protect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Toxic

Level 1:
Confide
Counter
Curse
Double Kick
Double Team
High Horsepower
Iron Defense
Mud-Slap
Rock Smash
Rototiller
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger

Level 2:
Close Combat
Double-Edge
Low Kick
Magnitude
Mega Kick
Mud Bomb
Payback
Stone Edge
Superpower
Take Down

Level 3:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Frustration
Heavy Slam
Low Sweep
Return
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Stomp

:ss/girafarig:
Twins Kiki & Lili and Fifi & Gigi the Girafarig
"Our Pokemon has two brains that work together perfectly!"
"That's just like us!"
Items: :colbur berry:Colbur Berry or :black glasses:Black Glasses
:sv/girafarig:
Fifi & Gigi (Girafarig)

Timid nature ( +Speed, -Attack, Accuracy +10 )
Typing: Normal/Psychic
Abilities: Inner Focus, Early Bird Hidden Ability: Sap Sipper

Attack: 5 (-)
Speed: 98 (+)

Movepool
Level 0:
Astonish
Calm Mind
Crunch
Dazzling Gleam
Earthquake
Energy Ball
Facade
Hyper Voice
Light Screen
Nasty Plot
Protect
Psychic
Psychic Fangs
Reflect
Rest
Round
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Uproar
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Agility
Amnesia
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Curse
Double Hit
Double Kick
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Flash
Growl
Helping Hand
High Horsepower
Mirror Coat
Mud-Slap
Psybeam
Psychic Terrain
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rock Smash
Shock Wave
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Trick
Twin Beam

Level 2:
Assurance
Beat Up
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Expanding Force
Foul Play
Grass Knot
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Nightmare
Razor Wind
Secret Power
Take Down
Thief
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Level 3:
Attract
Baton Pass
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Charge Beam
Foresight
Frustration
Guard Swap
Headbutt
Odor Sleuth
Power Swap
Psych Up
Psychic Noise
Psyshock
Return
Stomp
Telekinesis
Trailblaze

:ss/gligar:
Youngster Rupert and RIP-TEAR the Gligar
"My Pokemon has the coolest and most powerful poison EVER! I bet it could kill you if you THINK of it! "
Items: :passho berry:Passho Berry or :yache berry:Yache Berry
:sv/gligar:
RIP-TEAR (Gligar)

Careful nature ( +Special Defense, -Special Attack )
Typing: Ground/Flying
Abilities: Hyper Cutter, Sand Veil Hidden Ability: Immunity

Sp.Atk: 2 (-)
Sp.Def: 7 (+)

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Cross Poison
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Defog
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Feint Attack
Fire Fang
Hone Claws
Night Slash
Poison Jab
Protect
Psychic Fangs
Quick Attack
Rest
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Thunder Fang
Toxic
Wing Attack
X-Scissor

Level 1:
Agility
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Dual Wingbeat
False Swipe
Harden
High Horsepower
Ice Fang
Metal Claw
Mud-Slap
Poison Tail
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Roost
Sand Attack
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Sludge Bomb
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Taunt
Toxic Spikes

Level 2:
Aqua Tail
Crabhammer
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Feint
Gunk Shot
Iron Tail
Payback
Razor Wind
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Stone Edge
Take Down
Thief
Venoshock

Level 3:
Acrobatics
Attract
Baton Pass
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Dig
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Knock Off
Lunge
Mud Shot
Poison Sting
Power Trick
Return
Rock Tomb
Skitter Smack
Sky Uppercut
Struggle Bug
Throat Chop
Torment
U-turn

:ss/yanma:
Schoolkid Johnel and The All-Seeing Eyes the Yanma
"You think that's cool? My Pokemon can see ANYTHING... Whether it exists or not!"
Item: :charti berry:Charti Berry or :pinap berry:Pinap Berry
:sv/yanma:
The All-Seeing Eyes (Yanma)

Modest nature ( +Special Attack, -Attack )
Typing: Bug/Flying
Abilities: Speed Boost, Compoundeyes Hidden Ability: Frisk

Attack: 4 (-)
Sp.Atk: 7 (+)
Speed: 95

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Defog
Facade
Feint Attack
Hypnosis
Protect
Psychic
Quick Attack
Rest
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tackle
Toxic
Uproar
Whirlwind
Wing Attack

Level 1:
Air Cutter
Ancient Power
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Detect
Double Team
Flash
Gust
Ominous Wind
Roost
Silver Wind
Sonic Boom
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Sweet Kiss
Swift
Tailwind

Level 2:
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Feint
Reversal
Secret Power
Solar Beam
String Shot
Take Down
Thief

Level 3:
Attract
Foresight
Frustration
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Leech Life
Lunge
Pounce
Psych Up
Psychic Noise
Pursuit
Return
Skitter Smack
Struggle Bug
U-turn

:ss/dunsparce:
Schoolkid Marcus and Buttwings the Dunsparce
"Uh, my Pokemon has wings on their butt. They're really soft... We like to take naps at recess."
Items: :tamato berry:Tamato Berry or :watmel berry:Watmel Berry
:sv/dunsparce:
Buttwings (Dunsparce)

Jolly nature ( +Speed, -Special Attack, Accuracy +10 )
Typing: Normal
Abilities: Serene Grace, Run Away Hidden Ability: Rattled

Sp.Atk: 4 (-)
Speed: 52 (+)

Movepool
Level 0:
Air Slash
Astonish
Calm Mind
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Flamethrower
Glare
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Smart Strike
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Uproar
Wild Charge
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Agility
Amnesia
Ancient Power
Bite
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Double Team
Drill Run
Dual Wingbeat
Helping Hand
Ice Spinner
Incinerate
Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Poison Tail
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Roost
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger
Water Pulse
Yawn

Level 2:
Aqua Tail
Bind
Blizzard
Double-Edge
Dragon Rush
Dream Eater
Fire Blast
Flail
Fury Attack
Iron Tail
Nightmare
Scale Shot
Secret Power
Solar Beam
Stone Edge
Take Down
Terrain Pulse
Thief
Thunder
Zap Cannon

Level 3:
Attract
Baton Pass
Bide
Body Slam
Breaking Swipe
Bulldoze
Charge Beam
Chilling Water
Dig
Frustration
Gyro Ball
Headbutt
Hex
Hyper Drill
Lunge
Mud Shot
Pounce
Psych Up
Pursuit
Return
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Skitter Smack

:ss/lickitung:
Schoolkid Hannah and Candyfloss the Lickitung
"My Pokemon has a super sweet-tooth! But she'll eat up anything we give her. Dad says it's getting, uh, expensive."
Items: :oran berry:Oran Berry or :lum berry:Lum Berry
:sv/lickitung:
Candyfloss (Lickitung)

Quiet nature ( +Special Attack, -Speed, Evasion -10 )
Abilities: Own Tempo, Oblivious Hidden Ability: Cloud Nine

Sp.Atk: 6 (+)
Speed: 26 (-)

Movepool
Level 0:
Brick Break
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Heal Bell
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Protect
Refresh
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Swords Dance
Thunder Punch
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Acid
Amnesia
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Chip Away
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Defense Curl
Double Team
Helping Hand
Incinerate
Lick
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Slam
Steel Roller
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Whirlpool
Wrap

Level 2:
Aqua Tail
Belch
Bind
Blizzard
Disable
Double Slap
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Hydro Pump
Iron Tail
Magnitude
Mega Kick
Nightmare
Power Whip
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Smelling Salts
Solar Beam
Submission
Take Down
Terrain Pulse
Thief
Thunder

Level 3:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dig
Frustration
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Muddy Water
Psych Up
Return
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Stomp
Thrash
Wring Out

:ss/scyther:
Class Ace Zarina and Sharpness the Scyther
"My Pokemon is super fast AND super cool AND super sharp, and they're named Sharpness because I think they should have Sharpness, and—"
Items: :rage candybar:Rage Candybar or
Fresh-Start Mochi
:sv/scyther:
Sharpness (Scyther)

Adamant nature ( +Attack, -Special Attack )
Typing: Bug/Flying
Abilities: Swarm, Technician Hidden Ability: lame boring Steadfast, and not super-cool Sharpness. >:(

Attack: 9 (+)
Sp.Atk: 3 (-)
Speed: 105

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Cross Poison
Defog
Facade
Leer
Light Screen
Night Slash
Protect
Psycho Cut
Quick Attack
Rest
Round
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Vacuum Wave
Wing Attack
X-Scissor

Level 1:
Agility
Air Cutter
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Detect
Double Hit
Double Team
Dual Wingbeat
False Swipe
Helping Hand
Morning Sun
Ominous Wind
Quick Guard
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Roost
Safeguard
Scary Face
Silver Wind
Sonic Boom
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind

Level 2:
Assurance
Close Combat
Double-Edge
Feint
Focus Energy
Razor Wind
Reversal
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Take Down
Thief

Level 3:
Acrobatics
Attract
Baton Pass
Bide
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Lunge
Pounce
Pursuit
Return
Skitter Smack
Struggle Bug
Trailblaze
U-turn

:ss/munchlax:
Class Ace Geoffry and Lunchsnax the Munchlax
"My, *sniff* um... Pokemon's pretty strong. I win a lot of school battles. I'm trying to get into a *sniff* battling school with... uh, hopefully less flowers."
Items: :liechi berry:Liechi Berry or :ganlon berry:Ganlon Berry
:sv/munchlax:
Lunchsnax (Munchlax)

Impish nature ( +Defense, -Special Attack )
Abilities: Pickup, Thick Fat Hidden Ability: Gluttony

HP: 110
Defen.: 5 (+)
Sp.Atk: 2 (-)
Speed: 5

Movepool
Level 0:
Brick Break
Crunch
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Tackle
Thunder Punch
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Uproar
Whirlwind
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Amnesia
Bite
Captivate
Charm
Chip Away
Confide
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Double Team
Encore
Helping Hand
Hold Back
Incinerate
Lick
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Power-Up Punch
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Seed Bomb
Shock Wave
Sunny Day
Swagger
Water Pulse
Whirlpool

Level 2:
After You
Belch
Blizzard
Covet
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Flail
Focus Punch
Gunk Shot
Hydro Pump
Mega Kick
Secret Power
Solar Beam
Stockpile
Superpower
Swallow
Take Down
Thunder

Level 3:
Attract
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dig
Frustration
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Odor Sleuth
Pursuit
Return
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Self-Destruct
Trailblaze

:ss/duraludon:
Class Ace Natalia and Alabaster Iron Tower the Duraludon
"Move aside, peasants! MY Pokemon is so strong that I get to go to school with the big kids. Next stop: Battle Academy!"
Items: :steel gem:Steel Gem or :room service:Room Service
:sv/duraludon:
Alabaster Iron Tower (Duraludon)

Calm nature ( +Special Defense, -Attack )
Typing: Steel/Dragon
Abilities: Light Metal, Heavy Metal Hidden Ability: Stalwart

Attack: 6 (-)
Sp.Def: 6 (+)

Movepool
Level 0:
Brick Break
Dark Pulse
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Facade
Flash Cannon
Hone Claws
Iron Head
Leer
Light Screen
Metal Sound
Night Slash
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt

Level 1:
Iron Defense
Metal Claw
Mirror Coat
Rock Smash
Scary Face
Stealth Rock
Steel Roller

Level 2:
Double-Edge
Dragon Cheer
Focus Energy
Foul Play
Metal Burst
Solar Beam
Steel Beam
Stone Edge
Take Down
Thunder

Level 3:
Attract
Body Slam
Breaking Swipe
Gyro Ball
Heavy Slam
Laser Focus
Outrage
Rock Tomb
Snarl

:ss/type-null:
Rising Star Simone and Tindalos the Type: Null
"Looks like we'll be a team together. ...You two don't look that tough. Are you REALLY professional trainers?"
(Simone is your teammate, so you'll equip Tindalos from your backpack.)
:sv/type-null:
Tindalos (Type: Null)
Level 3

Adamant nature ( +Attack, -Special Attack )
Abilities: Battle Armor

Attack: 8 (+)
Sp.Atk: 6 (-)
Speed: 59

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Dragon Claw
Facade
Heal Block
Iron Head
Metal Sound
Protect
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Claw
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Tri Attack
Work Up
X-Scissor

Level 1:
Confide
Double Hit
Double Team
Hail
Iron Defense
Rage
Rain Dance
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift

Level 2:
Double-Edge
Payback
Punishment
Razor Wind
Take Down
Terrain Pulse

Level 3:
Crush Claw
Flame Charge
Frustration
Icy Wind
Pursuit
Return
U-turn

After each kid is finished introducing their partner, they line back up on the teacher's mark. On her count, and with varying degrees of enthusiasm, they recite in unison: "Thanks for battling with us!"

"Now then, children! Let us head for the battle area, quietly please!"

As the procession slowly heads back towards the corridor, you prepare to follow them, but Clarice pulls you aside. You quickly notice her smile is gone, replaced by a frown."

"Listen, you two." she says. "I have something else to tell you. Something I couldn't tell you over the phone."

She looks unusually serious. A chill runs down your spine.

"Truth be told, I get the feeling something's going on in this school." she says. "The teacher frequently tells me the kids aren't acting alright. Small arguments between children escalate into full-blown fights, practice battles get harsher without reason, and some of the kids have started creating factions. Factions!"

"Simone has been telling me she sometimes sees a weird-looking Pokemon floating around the campus. According to her, the first time a fight blew up was the first time she sighted it." Clarice speculates that this Pokemon could be invented as an excuse, but she wants to give her niece the benefit of the doubt. That's why you're here demonstrating battling, instead of her—Clarice wants to watch and observe." It might be just an excuse," Clarice concludes, "But... Keep an eye out, okay? If that thing's even real, I want to sort it out. And if not, I'll have to have a talk with Sim."

She finally lets you go when you both nod. Now troubled, you hasten to catch up to the teacher and class, seeing the place with a new eye...

After Wave 1:
You nod appreciatively at the kids: they did give it their all! The impressed chatter of the spectator children around the field echoes to your ear and provokes a smile. How long has it been since you were that animated about a match?

Glancing around as you do so, you notice Simone is looking rather downcast.

"Oh, you're the pro. You tell me." she answers when asked what's wrong. "That battle was all you guys. Did I even get to do anything?"

She shrugs and goes a little farther. Turning around, you cross gazes with Clarice, who just shakes her head and starts shepherding the kids to prepare the next battle. The show must go on, it seems.

After Wave 2:
You barely have time to recall your Pokemon before you're swarmed by children, all asking you rapid-fire questions about how you choose your moves and what is the best method to learn type match-ups and can they pet your Pokemon without getting bitten, and more besides. As you try your best to answer them all, you feel a prickling glare on your nape.

Turning around, you realize it's Simone looking at you rather angrily. When she notices you've found her out, she turns away immediately, glowering instead at the ground.

As you're trying to process that, Clarice catches your attention from her spot next to the teacher. She points towards the window and you can barely catch a glimpse of something rather purplish before the thing vanishes from sight. Clarice signals to you that she's going to investigate outside.

As your last set of eager opponents line up, Simone clears her throat. "Leave this one to me. You don't have to battle for real." When you reply that pretending to battle would be disrespectful to your opponents, she furrows her brow as if pained, and comments nothing further.

After Wave 3:
To be revealed!

Last edited:

Mowtom

March 2024 - Mummy-Hunting in Unovan Sands

Revenankh
Cofagrigus

Mummy-Hunting in Unovan Sands (2024)

In Unova, the Relic Castle is somewhat of a tourist attraction. Although the ruins are always swarmed with archaeologists, people like to snap a shot or two of the structure and say they were there too.
Except now. There is no one in sight and the town nearby is host to whispers of an ancient curse reawakened! The authorities would like you to investigate, though the desert is not going to make it easy on you...

Base Facility: Safari Zone

Format Changes: Starting from default Safari Zone rules, this Event has following changes:
  • This Event is Level 3.
    • Each player will bring one Pokemon.
    • The two players have separate backpacks, and can only use items from their own backpack. (Though they can use Medicines on the other player's Pokemon, if desired.) The combined backpacks must follow the quantity restrictions from the Safari Suppliers.
    • The two players together Mark one Pokemon.
    • Only one player may throw a Poke Ball per round. A Wayfinder can only provide assists to the player who caught them (unless specified otherwise), but both players may have a Wayfinder at once.
    • The battle format will be "Alternating Singles".
      • During each battle, one player will choose to be Even, and the other will be Odd.
      • Keep a step count separately from the round count. On an even (respectively, odd) numbered step, the Odd (respectively, Even) player's Pokemon cannot take or be the target of any actions, and that player cannot use Medicines.
      • The referee can use "if the step number is even" and "if the step number is odd" as result clause affixes, and has one extra sub.
Progress: Treks Completed / 4
Event Rewards:
  • Milestone:
    • If the Progress Fraction is at least 2/4 and less than 3/4: One Lo-EXP Record :ability urge:
    • If the Progress Fraction is at least 3/4 and less than 1: One EXP Record :dire hit2:
  • Victory: Keep your Wayfinder, at Level 0

Habitat Info:
This habitat is linear. Treks 1 through 4 are explored in sequence.​
2v1 "Alternating Singles"​
Level 3​
6-item Backpack per player​
Arenas are specified by each trek.​
All other match rules are default.​

Safari Supplier: Relic Castle Environmental Center
Conservation of such precious ruins is taken very seriously, to the point of dedicated a whole building to monitoring the area. The Environmental Center is known to use Trainers as pest control sometimes, so they have stockpiles of possibly-useful items to help them in their task.
  • 1x:casteliacone:Casteliacone
  • 1x:max potion:Max Potion
  • 1x:revive:Revive
  • 1x:lure ball:Lure Ball
  • 1x:quick ball:Quick Ball
  • 2x:timer ball:Timer Ball
(+standard Supplier Offerings)​

Pasteable Start Template

Only PLAYER and the current referee should post in this thread.

[B]Pokemon Profiles:[/B]
[hide=profile 1]
[/hide][hide=profile 2]
[/hide]
[B]Backpack[/B]
[hide=Backpack]
backpack
[/hide]

[SIZE=7][B]Mummy-Hunting in Unovan Sands[/B][/SIZE]
[I]In Unova, the Relic Castle is somewhat of a tourist attraction. Although the ruins are always swarmed with archaeologists, people like to snap a shot or two of the structure and say they were there too.
Except now. There is no one in sight and the town nearby is host to whispers of an ancient curse reawakened! The authorities would like you to investigate, though the desert is not going to make it easy on you...[/I]

[B]Habitat Info:
Habitat Info:[/B]
[INDENT]This habitat is linear. Treks 1 through 4 are explored in sequence.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]2v1 "Alternating Singles"[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Level 3[/INDENT]
[INDENT]6-item Backpack per player[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Arenas are specified by each trek.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]All other match rules are default.[/INDENT]

[Trek 1 Flavor and Arena]
opponent roll
[opponent profile]

[any sendout flavor here]
opponent @ item steps forward.

PLAYER sends out and issues orders.

Trek 1: Sunken Entrance
Old pillars are still standing near what was probably an entrance of some sort. Small whirlwinds of sand dance under the crushing heat of the sun. On the walls, various runes are written in a language you can't decipher... until they start moving! The runes are coming to life in the form of cursed animals, and they don't seem to like you!

No arena effects.​
Camouflage: Ground | Nature Power: Drill Run | Secret Power: Inflict Grounded on the defender until they leave play​

Wild Items:
  • :jaboca berry:Jaboca Berry
  • :oran berry:Oran Berry
  • :rowap berry:Rowap Berry
  • :white herb:White Herb
:sv/politoed:
Politoed
Level 3

Typing: Water
Abilities: Water Absorb, Damp Hidden Ability: Drizzle

Con.Reward: ---

Battle Assist: Plague of Frogs
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the amphibiousness of frogs.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Unburden and Damp, in addition to their other abilities.​

EP: 70

Movepool
Level 0:
Brick Break
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Focus Blast
Hyper Voice
Hypnosis
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Liquidation
Lovely Kiss
Protect
Psychic
Refresh
Rest
Round
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Toxic
Uproar
Waterfall

Level 1:
Amnesia
Bubble
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Detect
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Encore
Growth
Hail
Haze
Helping Hand
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Pound
Power-Up Punch
Psywave
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Seismic Toss
Swagger
Sweet Kiss
Swift
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Whirlpool

Level 2:
Blizzard
Double Slap
Double-Edge
Dynamic Punch
Focus Punch
Hydro Pump
Ice Ball
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mud Bomb
Payback
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Submission
Take Down
Thief
Wake-Up Slap

Level 3:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bounce
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dig
Dive
Frustration
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Low Sweep
Mind Reader
Mud Shot
Muddy Water
Psych Up
Return
Scald
:sv/galvantula:
Galvantula
Level 3

Typing: Bug/Electric
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Unnerve Hidden Ability: Swarm

Battle Assist: Plague of Lice
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the hardiness of lice.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Compound Eyes and Shield Dust, in addition to their other abilities.​

Speed: 108

Movepool
Level 0:
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Cross Poison
Energy Ball
Facade
Feint Attack
Light Screen
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Round
Screech
Signal Beam
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge
X-Scissor

Level 1:
Absorb
Agility
Charge
Confide
Cut
Discharge
Double Team
Flash
Helping Hand
Infestation
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Shock Wave
Sticky Web
Sucker Punch
Swagger
Swift

Level 2:
Disable
Pin Missile
Rising Voltage
Secret Power
String Shot
Thief
Thunder

Level 3:
Attract
Bounce
Charge Beam
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Gastro Acid
Giga Drain
Leech Life
Lunge
Poison Sting
Pounce
Pursuit
Return
Skitter Smack
Speed Swap
Struggle Bug
Throat Chop
Volt Switch
:sv/luxray:
Luxray
Level 3

Typing: Electric
Abilities: Rivalry, Intimidate Hidden Ability: Guts

Battle Assist: Plague of Wild Beasts
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the ferociousness of wild beasts.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Rivalry and Reckless in addition to their other abilities.​

Movepool
Level 0:
Crunch
Facade
Fake Tears
Fire Fang
Leer
Light Screen
Night Slash
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic Fangs
Quick Attack
Rest
Roar
Round
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Tackle
Thunder Fang
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge

Level 1:
Agility
Baby-Doll Eyes
Bite
Captivate
Charge
Confide
Confuse Ray
Discharge
Double Kick
Double Team
Eerie Impulse
Electric Terrain
Flash
Helping Hand
Howl
Ice Fang
Mud-Slap
Rain Dance
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Spark
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Thunder Shock

Level 2:
Double-Edge
Iron Tail
Rising Voltage
Secret Power
Supercell Slam
Superpower
Take Down
Thief
Thunder

Level 3:
Attract
Body Slam
Charge Beam
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Laser Focus
Return
Snarl
Throat Chop
Trailblaze
Volt Switch

Trek 2: Ornate Corridor
After the entrance and once inside, you find your way into a labyrinthine maze of passageways. It's a good thing the GPS signal reaches underground, otherwise you'd have been hopelessly lost. The walls are carved with the same runes you saw at the entrance, but less faded and somewhat decipherable. They seem to speak of environmental disasters past... Look out! Behind you!

No arena effects.​
Camouflage: Rock | Nature Power: Dig | Secret Power: Inflict Identified on the defender until they leave play.​

Wild Items:
  • :bug gem: Bug Gem
  • :dark gem: Dark Gem
  • :grass gem: Grass Gem
  • :ice gem: Ice Gem
Abomasnow
Level 3

Typing: Grass/Ice
Abilities: Snow Warning Hidden Ability: Soundproof

Battle Assist: Plague of Hail
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the relentlessness of hail.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Snow Warning and Slush Rush, in addition to their other abilities.​

EP: 75

Movepool
Level 0:
Avalanche
Brick Break
Bullet Seed
Earth Power
Earthquake
Energy Ball
Facade
Focus Blast
Grass Whistle
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic

Level 1:
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Double Team
Flash
Growth
Hail
Helping Hand
Ice Spinner
Leafage
Magical Leaf
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Powder Snow
Rain Dance
Razor Leaf
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Role Play
Safeguard
Scary Face
Seed Bomb
Snowscape
Swagger
Synthesis
Water Pulse
Weather Ball

Level 2:
Blizzard
Double-Edge
Focus Punch
Grass Knot
Grassy Glide
Icicle Spear
Ingrain
Iron Tail
Leech Seed
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Solar Beam
Take Down
Wood Hammer

Level 3:
Attract
Aurora Veil
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Frost Breath
Frustration
Giga Drain
Hard Press
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Stomp
Trailblaze
Worry Seed
:sv/lokix:
Lokix
Level 3

Typing: Bug/Dark
Abilities: Swarm Hidden Ability: Tinted Lens

Battle Assist: Plague of Locusts
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the voraciousness of locusts.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Gluttony and Swarm, in addition to their other abilities.​

Speed: 92

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Astonish
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Dark Pulse
Facade
Leer
Protect
Rest
Screech
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tackle
X-Scissor

Level 1:
Agility
Counter
Detect
Double Kick
Rain Dance
Scary Face
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Taunt

Level 2:
Assurance
Axe Kick
Double-Edge
Feint
First Impression
Low Kick
Reversal
Take Down
Thief

Level 3:
Bounce
Knock Off
Lash Out
Leech Life
Low Sweep
Lunge
Pounce
Skitter Smack
Struggle Bug
Throat Chop
Trailblaze
U-turn
:sv/zoroark:
Zoroark
Level 3

Typing: Dark
Abilities: Illusion

Battle Assist: Plague of Darkness
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the pragmatism of darkness.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Prankster and Rattled, in addition to their other abilities.​

Speed: 105

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Calm Mind
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Facade
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hone Claws
Hyper Voice
Leer
Nasty Plot
Night Slash
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Roar
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Uproar

Level 1:
Agility
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Counter
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Encore
Extrasensory
Helping Hand
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Night Shade
Pain Split
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Scary Face
Scratch
Sludge Bomb
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Trick

Level 2:
Assurance
Burning Jealousy
Covet
Foul Play
Fury Swipes
Grass Knot
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Payback
Punishment
Revenge
Secret Power
Take Down
Thief

Level 3:
Attract
Body Slam
Bounce
Dig
Frustration
Hex
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Lash Out
Low Sweep
Night Daze
Psych Up
Pursuit
Return
Skitter Smack
Snarl
Throat Chop
Torment
U-turn

Trek 3: The Great Doors
The corridors that seemingly went on forever suddenly stops at two gigantic doors of metallic sheen. There are no handles, just even more runes and vivd depictions of diseases and atrocities happening to afraid-looking people.
Suddenly, your phone vibrates: it's the built-in translation app. It detected readable text somewhere on the door. "Only those who triu[......]agues may re[......]un god" with the read unreadable. What could it all mean? And when did the doors start glowing?

No arena effects.​
Camouflage: Steel | Nature Power: Steel Roller | Secret Power: Inflict Corrosion on the defender until they leave play​

Wild Items:
  • :focus sash:Focus Sash
  • :shuca berry:Shuca Berry
  • :thick club:Thick Club
  • :weakness policy:Weakness Policy
:sv/hemogoblin:
Hemogoblin
Level 3

Typing: Fairy/Fire
Abilities: Pixilate, Intimidate Hidden Ability: Own Tempo

Battle Assist: Plague of Blood
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the mysteries of blood.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Liquid Ooze and Triage, in addition to their other abilities.​

EP: 80

Movepool
Level 0:
Bulk Up
Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Facade
Flamethrower
Hyper Voice
Light Screen
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Screech
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Tail Whip
Thunderbolt
Wild Charge
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Brutal Swing
Charm
Defense Curl
Disarming Voice
Echoed Voice
Helping Hand
Life Dew
Magical Leaf
Misty Terrain
Moonlight
Pound
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Seismic Toss
Slam
Spikes
Sunny Day
Sweet Kiss
Taunt
Tickle
Trick
Wrap

Level 2:
Burning Jealousy
Disable
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Grass Knot
Heat Wave
Misty Explosion
Solar Beam
Take Down
Thunder

Level 3:
Baton Pass
Bitter Blade
Body Slam
Draining Kiss
Extreme Speed
Fire Lash
Lash Out
Moonblast
Psyshock
Trailblaze
:sv/muk:
Muk
Level 3

Typing: Poison
Abilities: Stench, Sticky Hold Hidden Ability: Poison Touch

Battle Assist: Plague of Cattle Pestilence
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the vileness of pestilence.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Poison Touch and Corrosion, in addition to their other abilities.​

Movepool
Level 0:
Brick Break
Dark Pulse
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Ice Punch
Poison Gas
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Talk
Sludge
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Acid Armor
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Double Team
Harden
Haze
Helping Hand
Incinerate
Infestation
Lick
Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Pound
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Sludge Bomb
Smog
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench

Level 2:
Acid Spray
Belch
Disable
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Gunk Shot
Mega Drain
Minimize
Mud Bomb
Payback
Secret Power
Spit Up
Stockpile
Swallow
Take Down
Thief
Thunder
Venoshock
Zap Cannon

Level 3:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Dig
Drain Punch
Frustration
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Hex
Knock Off
Lash Out
Lunge
Moonblast
Mud Shot
Return
Rock Tomb
Self-Destruct
Sludge Wave
Torment
Coalossal
Level 3

Typing: Rock/Fire
Abilities: Steam Engine, Flame Body Hidden Ability: Flash Fire

Battle Assist: Plague of Boils
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the secrets to boiling water.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Flash Fire and Flame Body, in addition to their other abilities.​

Size: 5

Movepool
Level 0:
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Iron Head
Power Gem
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Tackle
Will-O-Wisp

Level 1:
Ancient Power
Curse
Fire Spin
High Horsepower
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Rapid Spin
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Smokescreen
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day

Level 2:
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Mega Kick
Meteor Beam
Rock Blast
Solar Beam
Stone Edge
Take Down

Level 3:
Attract
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dig
Flame Charge
Gyro Ball
Heat Crash
Heavy Slam
Rock Tomb
Scald
Scorching Sands
Self-Destruct
Smack Down
Temper Flare
:sv/marowak:
Marowak
Level 3

Typing: Ground
Abilities: Rock Head, Lightningrod Hidden Ability: Battle Armor

Field Assist: Penultimate Peril
The Pokemon knows the best places in the habitat to prepare for the trials ahead.
Between Treks: Both explorers' Pokemon heal 10 HP, and regain a Recovery and a Chill.​

Battle Assist: Plague of Death to the Firstborn
The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the joy of having a child, and the pain of losing one.
The explorer's active Pokemon have Parental Bond and Friend Guard in addition to their other abilities.​

EP: 100
Speed: 45

Movepool
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Ice Beam
Iron Head
Leer
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Sing
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tail Whip
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Uproar

Level 1:
Ancient Power
Bone Club
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Chip Away
Confide
Counter
Curse
Detect
Double Kick
Double Team
Echoed Voice
False Swipe
Growl
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Seismic Toss
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Water Gun

Level 2:
Blizzard
Bone Rush
Bonemerang
Double-Edge
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Fury Attack
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Submission
Take Down
Thief

Level 3:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dig
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Scorching Sands
Smack Down
Thrash
Throat Chop

Trek 4: Volcarona's Shrine
This room, typically home to the radiant Volcarona, is where you can spot a sarcophagus. This must be the 'mummy' the locals mentioned... As soon as you enter the room, the Great Doors slam behind you and the sarcophus starts moving! It slides open and a bright light fills the room!
Very well then, it is time to put an end to those troublemakers once and for all!

Mummy does not overwrite abilities gained from Battle Assists.​
Camouflage: Ghost | Nature Power: Shadow Ball | Secret Power: Inflict Partial Trapping also named Sand Tomb on the defender until they leave play​

Wild Items:
  • :ghost gem:Ghost Gem
  • :kasib berry:Kasib Berry
  • :soft sand:Soft Sand
  • :spell tag:Spell Tag
Revenankh
Level 3

Typing: Ghost/Fighting
Abilities: Shed Skin, Air Lock Hidden Ability: Triage

Provides no assists.

EP: 120

Movepool
Level 0:
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Dazzling Gleam
Earthquake
Facade
Focus Blast
Glare
Ice Punch
Mach Punch
Nasty Plot
Poison Jab
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Vacuum Wave
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up

Level 1:
Ancient Power
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Coaching
Confide
Confuse Ray
Counter
Curse
Double Team
Dual Chop
Echoed Voice
Force Palm
Helping Hand
High Horsepower
Mega Punch
Moonlight
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Power-Up Punch
Quick Guard
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Safeguard
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Trick
Vital Throw
Wide Guard
Wrap

Level 2:
Arm Thrust
Bind
Close Combat
Dream Eater
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Payback
Poltergeist
Power Whip
Punishment
Revenge
Reversal
Secret Power
Submission
Superpower
Take Down

Level 3:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Drain Punch
Frustration
Headbutt
Hex
Knock Off
Low Sweep
Phantom Force
Psych Up
Return
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Telekinesis
Throat Chop
Torment
Wring Out
:sv/cofagrigus:
Cofagrigus
Level 3

Typing: Ghost
Abilities: Mummy

Provides no assists.

EP: 120
Defen.: 10

Movepool
Level 0:
Astonish
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Energy Ball
Facade
Fake Tears
Heal Block
Nasty Plot
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Confide
Crafty Shield
Curse
Double Team
Flash
Haze
Infestation
Iron Defense
Night Shade
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Rain Dance
Role Play
Safeguard
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Swagger
Toxic Spikes
Trick

Level 2:
After You
Disable
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Nightmare
Payback
Poltergeist
Revenge
Secret Power
Thief

Level 3:
Attract
Frustration
Guard Split
Guard Swap
Hex
Knock Off
Phantom Force
Power Split
Power Swap
Psych Up
Return
Telekinesis

[B]Trek 1: Sunken Entrance[/B]
[INDENT][I]Old pillars are still standing near what was probably an entrance of some sort. Small whirlwinds of sand dance under the crushing heat of the sun. On the walls, various runes are written in a language you can't decipher... until they start moving! The runes are coming to life in the form of cursed animals, and they don't seem to like you![/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT]No arena effects.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Camouflage: Ground | Nature Power: Drill Run | Secret Power: Inflict Grounded on the defender until they leave play[/INDENT]

Wild Items:
[LIST]
[*]:jaboca berry:Jaboca Berry
[*]:oran berry:Oran Berry
[*]:rowap berry:Rowap Berry
[*]:white herb:White Herb
[/LIST]
[HIDE='Politoed']
:sv/politoed:
[B][SIZE=7]Politoed[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=5]Level [B]3[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Typing:[/B] Water
[B]Abilities:[/B] Water Absorb, Damp [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Drizzle

[B]Con.Reward:[/B] ---

[B]Battle Assist: [/B]Plague of Frogs
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the amphibiousness of frogs.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Unburden and Damp, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]EP:[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]70[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=5]Movepool[/SIZE][/B]
Brick Break
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Focus Blast
Hyper Voice
Hypnosis
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Liquidation
Lovely Kiss
Protect
Psychic
Refresh
Rest
Round
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Toxic
Uproar
Waterfall

Amnesia
Bubble
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Detect
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Encore
Growth
Hail
Haze
Helping Hand
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Pound
Power-Up Punch
Psywave
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Seismic Toss
Swagger
Sweet Kiss
Swift
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Whirlpool

Blizzard
Double Slap
Double-Edge
Dynamic Punch
Focus Punch
Hydro Pump
Ice Ball
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mud Bomb
Payback
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Submission
Take Down
Thief
Wake-Up Slap

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bounce
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Dig
Dive
Frustration
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Low Sweep
Mind Reader
Mud Shot
Muddy Water
Psych Up
Return
Scald

[/HIDE][HIDE='Galvantula']
:sv/galvantula:
[B][SIZE=7]Galvantula[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Bug/Electric
[B]Abilities:[/B] Compoundeyes, Unnerve [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Swarm

[B]Battle Assist: [/B]Plague of Lice
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the hardiness of lice.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Compound Eyes and Shield Dust, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]Speed:[/B] 108

Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Cross Poison
Energy Ball
Facade
Feint Attack
Light Screen
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Round
Screech
Signal Beam
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge
X-Scissor

Absorb
Agility
Charge
Confide
Cut
Discharge
Double Team
Flash
Helping Hand
Infestation
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Shock Wave
Sticky Web
Sucker Punch
Swagger
Swift

Disable
Pin Missile
Rising Voltage
Secret Power
String Shot
Thief
Thunder

Attract
Bounce
Charge Beam
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Gastro Acid
Giga Drain
Leech Life
Lunge
Poison Sting
Pounce
Pursuit
Return
Skitter Smack
Speed Swap
Struggle Bug
Throat Chop
Volt Switch

[/HIDE][HIDE='Luxray']
:sv/luxray:
[B][SIZE=7]Luxray[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Electric
[B]Abilities:[/B] Rivalry, Intimidate [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Guts

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Wild Beasts
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the ferociousness of wild beasts.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Rivalry and Reckless in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

Crunch
Facade
Fake Tears
Fire Fang
Leer
Light Screen
Night Slash
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic Fangs
Quick Attack
Rest
Roar
Round
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Tackle
Thunder Fang
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wild Charge

Agility
Baby-Doll Eyes
Bite
Captivate
Charge
Confide
Confuse Ray
Discharge
Double Kick
Double Team
Eerie Impulse
Electric Terrain
Flash
Helping Hand
Howl
Ice Fang
Mud-Slap
Rain Dance
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Spark
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Thunder Shock

Double-Edge
Iron Tail
Rising Voltage
Secret Power
Supercell Slam
Superpower
Take Down
Thief
Thunder

Attract
Body Slam
Charge Beam
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Laser Focus
Return
Snarl
Throat Chop
Trailblaze
Volt Switch

[/HIDE]
[B]Trek 2: Ornate Corridor[/B]
[INDENT][I]After the entrance and once inside, you find your way into a labyrinthine maze of passageways. It's a good thing the GPS signal reaches underground, otherwise you'd have been hopelessly lost. The walls are carved with the same runes you saw at the entrance, but less faded and somewhat decipherable. They seem to speak of environmental disasters past... Look out! Behind you![/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT]Camouflage: Rock | Nature Power: Dig | Secret Power: Inflict Identified on the defender until they leave play.[/INDENT]

Wild Items:
[LIST]
[*]:bug gem: Bug Gem
[*]:dark gem: Dark Gem
[*]:grass gem: Grass Gem
[*]:ice gem: Ice Gem
[/LIST]
[HIDE='Abomasnow']
[B][SIZE=7]Abomasnow[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Grass/Ice
[B]Abilities:[/B] Snow Warning [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Soundproof

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Hail
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the relentlessness of hail.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Snow Warning and Slush Rush, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]EP:[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]75[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Avalanche
Brick Break
Bullet Seed
Earth Power
Earthquake
Energy Ball
Facade
Focus Blast
Grass Whistle
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic

Captivate
Confide
Curse
Double Team
Flash
Growth
Hail
Helping Hand
Ice Spinner
Leafage
Magical Leaf
Mega Punch
Mist
Mud-Slap
Powder Snow
Rain Dance
Razor Leaf
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Role Play
Safeguard
Scary Face
Seed Bomb
Snowscape
Swagger
Synthesis
Water Pulse
Weather Ball

Blizzard
Double-Edge
Focus Punch
Grass Knot
Grassy Glide
Icicle Spear
Ingrain
Iron Tail
Leech Seed
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Solar Beam
Take Down
Wood Hammer

Attract
Aurora Veil
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Chilling Water
Frost Breath
Frustration
Giga Drain
Hard Press
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Stomp
Trailblaze
Worry Seed

[/HIDE][HIDE='Lokix']
:sv/lokix:
[B][SIZE=7]Lokix[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Bug/Dark
[B]Abilities:[/B] Swarm [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Tinted Lens

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Locusts
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the voraciousness of locusts.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Gluttony and Swarm, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]Speed:[/B] 92

Aerial Ace
Astonish
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Dark Pulse
Facade
Leer
Protect
Rest
Screech
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tackle
X-Scissor

Agility
Counter
Detect
Double Kick
Rain Dance
Scary Face
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Taunt

Assurance
Axe Kick
Double-Edge
Feint
First Impression
Low Kick
Reversal
Take Down
Thief

Bounce
Knock Off
Lash Out
Leech Life
Low Sweep
Lunge
Pounce
Skitter Smack
Struggle Bug
Throat Chop
Trailblaze
U-turn

[/HIDE][HIDE='Zoroark']
:sv/zoroark:
[B][SIZE=7]Zoroark[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Dark
[B]Abilities:[/B] Illusion

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Darkness
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the pragmatism of darkness.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Prankster and Rattled, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]Speed:[/B] 105

Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Calm Mind
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Facade
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hone Claws
Hyper Voice
Leer
Nasty Plot
Night Slash
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Roar
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Uproar

Agility
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Counter
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Encore
Extrasensory
Helping Hand
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Night Shade
Pain Split
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Scary Face
Scratch
Sludge Bomb
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Trick

Assurance
Burning Jealousy
Covet
Foul Play
Fury Swipes
Grass Knot
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Payback
Punishment
Revenge
Secret Power
Take Down
Thief

Attract
Body Slam
Bounce
Dig
Frustration
Hex
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Lash Out
Low Sweep
Night Daze
Psych Up
Pursuit
Return
Skitter Smack
Snarl
Throat Chop
Torment
U-turn

[/HIDE]
[B]Trek 3: The Great Doors[/B]
[INDENT][I]The corridors that seemingly went on forever suddenly stops at two gigantic doors of metallic sheen. There are no handles, just even more runes and vivd depictions of diseases and atrocities happening to afraid-looking people.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT][I]Suddenly, your phone vibrates: it's the built-in translation app. It detected readable text somewhere on the door. "Only those who triu[......]agues may re[......]un god" with the read unreadable. What could it all mean? And when did the doors start glowing?[/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT]Camouflage: Steel | Nature Power: Steel Roller | Secret Power: Inflict Corrosion on the defender until they leave play[/INDENT]

Wild Items:
[LIST]
[*]:focus sash:Focus Sash
[*]:shuca berry:Shuca Berry
[*]:thick club:Thick Club
[*]:weakness policy:Weakness Policy
[/LIST]
[HIDE='Hemogoblin']
:sv/hemogoblin:
[B][SIZE=7]Hemogoblin[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Fairy/Fire
[B]Abilities:[/B] Pixilate, Intimidate [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Own Tempo

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Blood
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the mysteries of blood.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Liquid Ooze and Triage, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]EP:[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]80[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bulk Up
Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Facade
Flamethrower
Hyper Voice
Light Screen
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Screech
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Tail Whip
Thunderbolt
Wild Charge
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Brutal Swing
Charm
Defense Curl
Disarming Voice
Echoed Voice
Helping Hand
Life Dew
Magical Leaf
Misty Terrain
Moonlight
Pound
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Seismic Toss
Slam
Spikes
Sunny Day
Sweet Kiss
Taunt
Tickle
Trick
Wrap

Burning Jealousy
Disable
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Grass Knot
Heat Wave
Misty Explosion
Solar Beam
Take Down
Thunder

Baton Pass
Bitter Blade
Body Slam
Draining Kiss
Extreme Speed
Fire Lash
Lash Out
Moonblast
Psyshock
Trailblaze

[/HIDE][HIDE='Muk']
:sv/muk:
[B][SIZE=7]Muk[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Poison
[B]Abilities:[/B] Stench, Sticky Hold [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Poison Touch

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Cattle Pestilence
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the vileness of pestilence.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Poison Touch and Corrosion, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

Brick Break
Dark Pulse
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Ice Punch
Poison Gas
Poison Jab
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Talk
Sludge
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Zen Headbutt

Acid Armor
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Double Team
Harden
Haze
Helping Hand
Incinerate
Infestation
Lick
Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Pound
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Sludge Bomb
Smog
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench

Acid Spray
Belch
Disable
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Gunk Shot
Mega Drain
Minimize
Mud Bomb
Payback
Secret Power
Spit Up
Stockpile
Swallow
Take Down
Thief
Thunder
Venoshock
Zap Cannon

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Dig
Drain Punch
Frustration
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Hex
Knock Off
Lash Out
Lunge
Moonblast
Mud Shot
Return
Rock Tomb
Self-Destruct
Sludge Wave
Torment

[/HIDE][HIDE='Coalossal']
[B][SIZE=7]Coalossal[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Rock/Fire
[B]Abilities:[/B] Steam Engine, Flame Body [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Flash Fire

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Boils
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the secrets to boiling water.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Flash Fire and Flame Body, in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[SIZE=3][B]Size:[/B] 5

Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Iron Head
Power Gem
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Tackle
Will-O-Wisp

Ancient Power
Curse
Fire Spin
High Horsepower
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Rapid Spin
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Smokescreen
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day

Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Mega Kick
Meteor Beam
Rock Blast
Solar Beam
Stone Edge
Take Down

Attract
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dig
Flame Charge
Gyro Ball
Heat Crash
Heavy Slam
Rock Tomb
Scald
Scorching Sands
Self-Destruct
Smack Down
Temper Flare

[/HIDE][HIDE='Marowak — Elusive']
:sv/marowak:
[B][SIZE=7]Marowak[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Ground
[B]Abilities:[/B] Rock Head, Lightningrod [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Battle Armor

[B]Field Assist: [/B] Penultimate Peril
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon knows the best places in the habitat to prepare for the trials ahead.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]Between Treks: Both explorers' Pokemon heal 10 HP, and regain a Recovery and a Chill.[/INDENT]

[B]Battle Assist: [/B] Plague of Death to the Firstborn
[INDENT][I]The Pokemon can teach other Pokemon the joy of having a child, and the pain of losing one.[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT]The explorer's active Pokemon have Parental Bond and Friend Guard in addition to their other abilities.[/INDENT]

[B]EP:[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]100[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Defen.:[/B] 8
[B]Speed:[/B] 45

Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Ice Beam
Iron Head
Leer
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Screech
Sing
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Tail Whip
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Uproar

Ancient Power
Bone Club
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Chip Away
Confide
Counter
Curse
Detect
Double Kick
Double Team
Echoed Voice
False Swipe
Growl
Incinerate
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Mud-Slap
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Seismic Toss
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Water Gun

Blizzard
Bone Rush
Bonemerang
Double-Edge
Dynamic Punch
Fire Blast
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Fury Attack
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Stone Edge
Submission
Take Down
Thief

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dig
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Outrage
Return
Rock Tomb
Scorching Sands
Smack Down
Thrash
Throat Chop

[/HIDE]
[B]Trek 4: Volcarona's Shrine[/B]
[INDENT][I]This room, typically home to the radiant Volcarona, is where you can spot a sarcophagus. This must be the 'mummy' the locals mentioned... As soon as you enter the room, the Great Doors slam behind you and the sarcophus starts moving! It slides open and a bright light fills the room![/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT][I]Very well then, it is time to put an end to those troublemakers once and for all![/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT]Mummy does not overwrite abilities gained from Battle Assists.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Camouflage: Ghost | Nature Power: Shadow Ball | Secret Power: Inflict Partial Trapping also named Sand Tomb on the defender until they leave play[/INDENT]

Wild Items:
[LIST]
[*]:ghost gem:Ghost Gem
[*]:kasib berry:Kasib Berry
[*]:soft sand:Soft Sand
[*]:spell tag:Spell Tag
[/LIST]
[HIDE='Revenankh']
[B][SIZE=7]Revenankh[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Ghost/Fighting
[B]Abilities:[/B] Shed Skin, Air Lock [B]Hidden Ability:[/B] Triage

Provides no assists.

[B]EP:[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]120[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Brick Break
Bulk Up
Dazzling Gleam
Earthquake
Facade
Focus Blast
Glare
Ice Punch
Mach Punch
Nasty Plot
Poison Jab
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Vacuum Wave
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up

Ancient Power
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Coaching
Confide
Confuse Ray
Counter
Curse
Double Team
Dual Chop
Echoed Voice
Force Palm
Helping Hand
High Horsepower
Mega Punch
Moonlight
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Power-Up Punch
Quick Guard
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Safeguard
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Trick
Vital Throw
Wide Guard
Wrap

Arm Thrust
Bind
Close Combat
Dream Eater
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Payback
Poltergeist
Power Whip
Punishment
Revenge
Reversal
Secret Power
Submission
Superpower
Take Down

Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Drain Punch
Frustration
Headbutt
Hex
Knock Off
Low Sweep
Phantom Force
Psych Up
Return
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Telekinesis
Throat Chop
Torment
Wring Out

[/HIDE][HIDE='Cofagrigus']
:sv/cofagrigus:
[B][SIZE=7]Cofagrigus[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Typing:[/B] Ghost
[B]Abilities:[/B] Mummy

Provides no assists.

[B]EP:[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]120[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Defen.:[/B] 10

Astonish
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Energy Ball
Facade
Fake Tears
Heal Block
Nasty Plot
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Confide
Crafty Shield
Curse
Double Team
Flash
Haze
Infestation
Iron Defense
Night Shade
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Rain Dance
Role Play
Safeguard
Scary Face
Shock Wave
Swagger
Toxic Spikes
Trick

After You
Disable
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Nightmare
Payback
Poltergeist
Revenge
Secret Power
Thief

Attract
Frustration
Guard Split
Guard Swap
Hex
Knock Off
Phantom Force
Power Split
Power Swap
Psych Up
Return
Telekinesis

[/HIDE]

Last edited:

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.

The Inevitable Victory of
Stella Magna
(2024)

"Hello, darlings! Don't work yourselves into a tizzy, now—you'll be at my feet, cursing your own weakness and ineptitude, before too much longer!"

"What? The Pike Queen? She's the least of your worries. Here,
I, Stella Magna, am the center of your, and everyone's, universe! I accept forfeits in advance."
***​

Base Facility: The Contest Hall

Format Changes:
Starting with the rules of the Contest Hall, this event has the following changes:
  • This Event is Level 2.
  • This Event costs challengers no :star piece:Star Pieces during the event period. (As a reminder, they must now pay normal JC costs for events.)
    • After the event period, this event costs challengers 1 :star piece:Star Piece each.
  • Two players will challenge the Event as a team. Each player will bring one Pokemon, for a total of two.
  • The two players will participate in a contest against Stella Magna and Duchess the Saharaja, who is played by the referee.
  • The players will each have their own Score, but they win the event if either player Scores higher than Stella Magna.
  • The players will specify their Production in their signup post, rather than in a DM to the ref.
  • Due to the event's length, refs are paid 50% more :tea:JC, rounded up. (As per recent Event pay changes.)
Stella Magna and Duchess, the Saharaja
(Whose victory is inevitable, in case you've forgotten.)

:sv/saharaja:
"In my endless benevolence, I will allow you to gaze upon Duchess' splendor. Do try not to stain the carpet with your uncontrolled tears!"

With the power of truly ludicrous amounts of money, all things are possible. Stella Magna's unbroken streak of Contest Victories is no accident. Through a combination of hard work, unceasing effort, and egregious bribery, she has stacked Duchess' deck against the challengers; and indeed, against all challengers!
  • The Master Judge always prefers Beautiful Appeals in this event.
  • Stella Magna and Duchess automatically win the Voting Phase. (Skip the Unveiling and Voting Phases.)
  • Duchess the Saharaja may bring her entire Level 3 movepool as her production; far in excess of the 14-move limit for Level 2 contests.
:sv/saharaja:
Duchess (Saharaja)

Specialty: Beautiful

Ancient Power
Attract
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Dazzling Gleam
Diamond Storm
Double-Edge
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Flash Cannon
Heal Bell
Heavy Slam
High Horsepower
Horn Leech
Lash Out
Mega Kick
Mud Shot
Outrage
Pain Split
Payback
Power Gem
Protect
Rapid Spin
Rest
Rock Tomb
Round
Sand Attack
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Scorching Sands
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spit Up
Stealth Rock
Stockpile
Stomp
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swallow
Swords Dance
Tackle
Taunt
Thief
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Rewards
Players may earn the following rewards. If either player earns a higher Score than Stella Magna and Duchess, then both players earn victory rewards—so coordinate a winning performance with your co-coordinator!

Each player earns the following:

Player Progress: Appeal Rounds performed / Total Appeal Rounds​
Progress Reward: 10 EXP for the contestant.​
Victory Reward: :stardust:20x Stardust​
Victory Reward: 1x:flame mail:Magna's Mail and 1x:mail:Writ of Formal Apology​
:flame mail:Magna's Mail (Held Item)
(Represented with :flame mail:)
A venomously sarcastic letter from Stella Magna congratulating you on your Contest victory. The attached gift box gives off some red flags, to put it lightly...

The holder's attacks deal Fixed damage.

The BAP of the user's self-sacrificing moves is increased by 15.

(This item is immutable.)
:mail:Writ of Formal Apology (Key Item)
(Represented with :mail:)
A sterile, corporately-worded letter on official stationary. It offers apologies to [AGGRIEVED PARTY OR PARTIES HERE] for Stella Magna's recent [outburst / stander / attack / physical altercation / other], and outlines legal repercussions for seeking compensation from her agency...

Use this item the first time you claim one. After use, this item remains in the profile as a key item with no effect.

Unlock one Advanced Technique, for one of the following species of Pokemon:

One Advanced Technique unlock of your choice, for one of the following Pokemon you own:
:pikachu:Pikachu, :smeargle:Smeargle, :necturna:Necturna,​
:decidueye:Decidueye, :incineroar:Incineroar, :primarina:Primarina,​
:meowscarada:Meowscarada, :skeledirge:Skeledirge, :quaquaval:Quaquaval​
(:decidueye-hisui:Decidueye-Hisui is excluded.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)