Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 1 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Soma, 3-0

I believe he made a mis-click or prediction that costed the game.

EDIT: Now that I checked it out, it's because of the amount of EV's "it" had.

He already posted the default results.If I don't get it done, I'll accept it.I'll still give you a match when I have my shit straight if you like.

I beat Soma, 3-0

I believe he made a mis-click or prediction that costed the game.

EDIT: Now that I checked it out, it's because of the amount of EV's "it" had.
Just posting to confirm that these are the correct results. gg Davy.

Well, after a VERY long battle and some stalling (about an hour and a half total), I won against Expert Evan. Great game, could have gone either way really. I look forward to our next battle.

Its possible since most people will have a black sludge user(Tentacruel is popular cuz of toxic spikes+spin) along with a leftover user as their 2 walls. Someone's gonna be using a Toxic SS stall team. xD I'm sure that most people considered this while making the team with item clause.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, after a VERY long battle and some stalling (about an hour and a half total), I won against Expert Evan. Great game, could have gone either way really. I look forward to our next battle.
confirming, good thing I didn't make a youtube video out of this as 90+ minutes is way too long for that. Since I had to go and would've risked running out of PP I just let Shinryu win instead of my disconnecting or running.

Ack (again)! My WiFi died (again)! It was working just fine yesterday, hopefully I can repair before the next round. Sorry again Pablo.

Dude are you forgetting about your dead pokemon? And my dnite would have teared up the rest of your team since it had just roosted as Mence had switched in.

Anyways if you had the match I have no problem admitting it but 6-5 actually 5-5 unless you had a spinner, is not what I call one sided and I had ways to counter your dnite...

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I have re-made contact with Altex and we should have our battle done by this time tomorow. I ask that you abstain from eliminating anyone until then.

Anyways if you had the match I have no problem admitting it but 6-5 actually 5-5 unless you had a spinner, is not what I call one sided and I had ways to counter your ****...

Your talking about his team...
I agree, 6-5, regardless of circumstances, there is hardly anyone in control.

I can't make an adequate decision based on a 6-5 or 5-5 record, and not knowing anything about either players teams, but Gin posting part of the teams and forgetting to do his match earlier on in the week, lead me to give him the default loss. Sorry Gin, I hope you understand this and there are no hard feelings, and you're still not out of the race with the loss.

Around 5 hours left for the Round to end people!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't really want to get involved, but I was talking to Gin early in the week about this tourney, and he was definitely thinking about his match...

*runs from controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)