Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 1 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you may switch teams at any point in the tournament EE, what made you think that? I battled Thomaz twice but only for fun, our true tournament battle I made the mistake of choosing the wrong Heatran, so I had two Scarfed Pokemon on my team, but the other battle was just a for fun thing.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Another tournament I usually participate in at a gaming store often has best 2 out of 3 with no time to switch party members.

Nope, you may switch teams at any point in the tournament EE, what made you think that? I battled Thomaz twice but only for fun, our true tournament battle I made the mistake of choosing the wrong Heatran, so I had two Scarfed Pokemon on my team, but the other battle was just a for fun thing.
So wait.

Thomaz won but only by default? lol.

Another tournament I usually participate in at a gaming store often has best 2 out of 3 with no time to switch party members.
Gaming store? Really?

The only Pokemon D/P Battle Events near where I live was the Gamespot Tourney- but I missed it =/

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I wish I had a video cam to record some of the PBR matches as some of the background reactions are quite priceless IMHO.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
thanks, he's still setting up the camera, so we can record it

lawl the camera I was planning to use fails horribly, shitty ass quality...so I'm gonna have to use a real video camera :P

Ahhh crap. My mom just took my ds away. Hopefully i get it back and can complete my first round before the deadline.....

I'm staying in a hotel until Friday since my dryer caught on fire and we have to pretty much clean the entire house and steamwash the couches and everything.Nothing is burnt except the dryer of course.

I'm staying in a hotel until Friday since my dryer caught on fire and we have to pretty much clean the entire house and steamwash the couches and everything.Nothing is burnt except the dryer of course.
well thats good (just the dryer).

looking forward to our match.

Hi PabloMeza, if there is another tourney, when would it be? I'm thinking about joining because I need to battle more. Sorry if this was already stated/asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)