Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 1 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually in swiss tourneys missing a only means a auto loss
but i guess the poeple in the tourney are supposed to be respected

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Actually I have a team, if you made a tournament and you didn't allow people to test a team prior to battling then good luck with that.

Why don't you not allow people to test the team at all, if I want to ensure a victory, I have to make a team full-proof and prone to all types of attacks.

Please use your eyes and read, the deadline is monday, not friday, saturday or sunday, so calm your balls.

Actually I have a team, if you made a tournament and you didn't allow people to test a team prior to battling then good luck with that.

Why don't you not allow people to test the team at all, if I want to ensure a victory, I have to make a team full-proof and prone to all types of attacks.

Please use your eyes and read, the deadline is monday, not friday, saturday or sunday, so calm your balls.
Didn't you already have a team Prior to this tournament?

Blacklisting will only occur if I am not provided with a satisfactory excuse. Something as my WiFi stopped working for a while is OK, as long as we are all (as we have been now) advised by Train Man before hand, he would at most recieve a Round 2 default loss in the worst case. Hope you get it fixed Train Man!

Updating results after this post. And yes, the deadline is until Monday, I didn't expect to have most matches done by today, I expect results to come in Tomorrow and Sunday afternoon mostly.

Um..All I said was that Pablo should perhaps blacklist people after a 2nd missed battle not first. If Noodle had gotten blacklisted because you didnt make a team until halfway through the week, how would tha that have been fair? Either way, that isnt the case so its no big deal..Im pretty sure Im not the one who needs to 'Calm your balls'..

Lol yeah guys, I put all those rules and stuff to scare you guys into finishing your matches, matches finished = everyone happy :D, and I do notice who is active and who isn't so I wont blacklist people unfairly no worries there. If anyone gets blacklisted it'll be for a good enough reason. Just go along with it and have fun peeps!

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm very aware of the fact that the deadline is monday.
I don't need someone to remind me daily like my mother, so if you don't mind stop acting like one.
Obviously if Noodle told Pablo what the story was, then he wouldn't be blacklisted, really common sense kids.

I played ben and got swept. I'm kind of dissapointed as I could have stood a better chance if I had just left one pokemon on my team. I was furthur dissapointed by the fact that I "knew" what pokemon he would use and still didn't prepare for it.

*being as vague as possible*

edit: Oh, have I told you how much item clause blows?

Well, I won my match against SWChill. He ran when it was about 4-3 (iirc), ************************ ***********************.

I also recorded.

Don't discuss team members noob! :D
Noob? Look who just had to run to save his dignity! :P

Is that really a rule though? v_v I don't really care if people talk about my team, since I'll probably just be switching it up in between rounds. Is it a single elimination game? Lol I should probably read the rules. :P

Yes, it really is a rule. You may not care but I do and you listed one of my members as well. The ":D" was kind of a friendly suggestion to edit your post and avoid that in the future so you're not disqaulified.

Yes, it really is a rule. You may not care but I do and you listed one of my members as well. The ":D" was kind of a friendly suggestion to edit your post and avoid that in the future so you're not disqaulified.
Oh, sorry. >_< The ":P" in my post connoted that I was simply joking. Edited. ;)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost to Jonnie... kind of because an insane amount of hax =l 6 crucial crits, WoW missed twice, and I got Parahaxxed, it's ok though, gg Jonnie.

I think I'm cursed, whenever I battle on Smogon I get haxxed so much...

Oh noes! My UU team has fallen. :'(

Munje used his OU/BLs just as they should be used, so I got beaten.

Better luck next time / Frokko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)