Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 4 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got D/C'ed at 4-4....Was pretty good- I got over predicted a couple of times, and I got once really nice prediction in...But I have to say, I was kind of haxxed....One miss caused me a lot...And then I got one of my Pokemon died because of unlucky conditions (Haxx) with a status...

What do we do now? We've seen each other's teams and there is no time to make a new one...A coin toss?
If my opinion counts for anything (probably does not) I say you should battle with different teams but with Item clause off to make sure you get it done in time.

If my opinion counts for anything (probably does not) I say you should battle with different teams but with Item clause off to make sure you get it done in time.
I meant that I'm busy and Item Clause off would most likely make it longer in OU. I don't know, I'm thinking we should make it something crazy, like betting on whos gonna win a match (in this) or we should do roulette or something.

I'd just do a coin flip, unless you think you could whip up quick teams...I'd say roulette but its way too easy to cheat in roulette and for people with larger percentages of UU, its kinda unfair lol

I'd just do a coin flip, unless you think you could whip up quick teams...I'd say roulette but its way too easy to cheat in roulette and for people with larger percentages of UU, its kinda unfair lol
Maybe we should do an UU battle...Nah, that would take too much time.

A coin flip I guess- Pablomeza, do you just do 1 Coin Flip or 3, or 5, etc? (I think if we do a coin flip, best out of Five)

Coin Flips are random, so just one is plenty. Doing more is just redundant. The odds at the beginning are 50:50, so they should stay that way. Another idea you could do is for each of you to have the same amount of coin flips as Pokémon you have left. For example:
Ben had four Pokémon left. He calls four coins and depending on how many he gets right, thats his number. Say he guessed 3 correct. You had three Pokémon left, so you have three coin flips. Obviously if you tie, then you just repeat the process.

Just an idea. I think a rebattle would be best to be honest, though.

Davy and Bentendo you guys should re-battle, if you can only do it later tonight then you should and I can wait a few more hours for you, so long as it doesn't have to come down to a coin flip. Please both of you sort it out, if either one can't manage though it will have to be a coin flip.

The problem is I don't have enough time to rebattle. I probably couldn't even make up a new team in the time that I have (because of item clause- but then it makes the battle longer).

Plus we'd probably get D/Ced again.

*moans* nintendo fools us with full bars then FUCKING D/CES US. I dunno what to do, guess it'll have to be a fucking coin flip...

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pablo what do you think of my situation? I PMd Strike the first day, got a response last night... We scheduled to battle this afternoon but Strike either wasn't available or was afk lol... =l

*moans* nintendo fools us with full bars then FUCKING D/CES US. I dunno what to do, guess it'll have to be a fucking coin flip...
I know- and whats with not being able to see people/connect when both of you have full bars and have eachother register? =/ Plus wifi has been rather crazy/loose lately.

Unfortunately, I hate to win or lose a match based on luck but it seems like the route a few people have to take. We'll have to have a rematch someday after the tourney hunt =/

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ehh I guess I'm ok with a coin flip because everyone else is doing it xD

Though I hope I win ;x

Lol the first sentence sounds like I'm doing drugs.

I thought ambervoid and sandman were about to battle. Also, I don't think we've heard from either kingbattlus or R2 D2 Rules! this whole round. Everyone else has already explained their situation.

Coin flip results:

Expert Evan vs altex
ambervoid vs sandman
Bentendo13 vs Davy
Gin vs Scruffy
jimbo422 vs strikesocom
kingbattlus vs R2-D2 Rules!
Mr Goodbar vs TheHuntBegins

This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)