Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 6 PAIRINGS! Final Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo, you are planning on doing more of these tournies after this one is over, correct? I really wanted to do this but I had no idea there was even a tourney until after it had started (thanks Ben >:(...)

Unfortunately life in general might come between ours now kara, so yea i have no wifi actually, so sue me! Hopefully we can battle sometime between 6pm - 1am monday -5 GMT (eastern time)

i may have to forfeight this one because of the amount im working the next few days...fucking memorial day makes it really busy in a grocery store...

Ah Gin. I didnt see you on yesterday. I just need to get a hp reduce berry (anywhere in DP?) and finish a trade and we can battle

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat BlakBlastoise 4-0

Good game, lots of misses and useless criticals though @.@
I don't think even if they hit it'll have impacted the match much, but good game nonetheless.

I beat BlakBlastoise 4-0

Good game, lots of misses and useless criticals though @.@
I don't think even if they hit it'll have impacted the match much, but good game nonetheless.
Yeah they were useless but i do not think i would have lost as badly, maybe a 3-0...
It's weird how my move missed 2 times in a row, then the 3-4 times you did the exact same move you land it without missing once.

Oh yeah that gay crit i got probably did about 10 damage. T.T

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hahahaha, yeah probably 3-0, or maybe even 2-0 had my guy not lived with a sliver, but same could be said about your guy who lived with a sliver.

My attack that crit was the same crit you got, lol, what a weird game. xD

So if forbidden doesn't show up by Monday (which it looks like he won't), do I get the win?

Also, can't wait to put up the battles I recorded. :D

TDS and I battled and after an intense battle, I managed to win 2-0.

GG TDS! Got haxy at the end though :(

Yeah GG. I might have won if Moltres didn't fricking miss 2 Overheats. since im out i don't think it matters whether or not i reveal my team
Sry that you can't make it to top 8 as you're number 18 :(

The Overheats were going to hit Tentacruel anyway. The hax was the crit and Sp.D Drop on my Blissey and the Draco Meteor miss.

Anyway GG and yeah too bad for me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)