Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 - Top 8!

REMATCH

Well, I gotta get a new team too, which I'm not sure will do as well. Not to mention I haven't battled at all in like two weeks. =/ gl DawnBringer, here's hoping for another close one.

Table 1 - DawnBringer vs TheHuntBegins
DB just seems like a really good battler
Table 2 - Bentendo13 vs Marauder Artemis
Played an awesome match against me. And it was a nice haxless battle composed of pure skill
Table 3 - SWChill vs BlakBlastoise
Table 4 - Mr GoodBar vs johnXkid
I guess reputation goes here. Harry Potter needs to lose for once though

Why not, I'll predict as well:

Probably a reason why he went undefeated here.

I know that Ben's a great player, good luck!

Rooting for a former opponent.

Random.guess

Also looking forward to see if I won a prize :D

I'm confident in DB's skills, and I have no idea how good THB is, although he did make it to the top 8, which must mean something. ;D
One for the ages. :P I wanna rematch against DB though, last match did not go as expected <_< lol
I know Chill is good, I'll just go with him, should be a great match ;D
Ooh rematch! I won't take sides on this one :P

And I gotta upload my battle with Chill when it's all over I believe, I forgot what happened though...

Good luck all! ^_^

I forgot to post the deadline, but it's Monday as always. I expect though most battle to be completed by Sunday please.

I'm lazy =P lol. They will be up tomorrow I promise. I want to figure out a different method other than rolling a 39 sided die on my computer, but I don't think I'll find any other way.

GG, Blak. Don't be too hard on yourself! :D

I tried to keep notes on the match but it's so distracting. So if I post anything later it will be just that, notes.

Needless to say, you guys have until this Monday night now to finish the battles, due to the hiatus.

Yeah sorry, here they are:

Sunday's Grumpig: 0mastar
johnXkid's Grumpig: Thomaz
bobdigsea's Lucario: Bentendo13
TheHuntBegins's Houndour: negator
Mini Guerra's Azelf: sixonesix
Shinryu's Butterfree: bobdigsea
negator's Salamence: PENDING

Prize winners please contact the owner's of the Pokemon to claim your prize, and reference to this post when doing so to avoid any conflicts.

Top 8 updates people?

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
goodbar and i are having trouble getting on at the same time, but as i promised, we will get this match done

Lol, I'm giving a Pokemon to a former opponent, this is funny. Though I didn't win anything :(

PM me when you want to collect the Butterfree bobdisgea, though I fairly warn you that you will have to collect it by June 12th unless you like waiting 2 1/2 months (I'll be out of the country then).

Lol, I'm giving a Pokemon to a former opponent, this is funny. Though I didn't win anything :(

PM me when you want to collect the Butterfree bobdisgea, though I fairly warn you that you will have to collect it by June 12th unless you like waiting 2 1/2 months (I'll be out of the country then).
bob got banned. i guess you can talk to him on aim.

I have bad news...storm hit my area today and we kinda lost power. It's too bad we couldn't battle earlier these past couple weeks... But maybe I'll get lucky and the power will come back tonight or tomorrow

You and john are close and had AIM to contact each other... No comment.

All this commitment really encourages me to run another one... not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)