[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - The Many win!

I'm not sure if this will influence anything, but i received this from Acklow:

Dear hailflameblast,
You are the Yeti.

You are also known as the Abominable Snowman. If you exist, then you inhabit the Himalayan Mountans. Life's cold, isnt' it?

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Luring USER into the mountains". Your target will disappear for a full day/night cycle. While most users will not be allowed to talk to anyone, there is an item that reduces the effects of kidnapping to a simple vote nullification and hooked/untargetable the next night.

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Monsters. You win if The Monsters eliminate all hostile threats.

Tbh, this whole story looks really fishy. Acklow is assumingly bad, right? Then let's assume that he is bad, and he gets a lynch target from an inspector (?). Why the HELL would he give it to the village? I really don't see any reason to do that, to be completely honest. If anything, it looks more like a trap.

I know it's tempting to see an inspection result and jump straight at it, but in a case like this we can't even know if it's true or not. Ugh.. <_<

I'm growing a bit suspicious of Spiffy. Here's my two cents.

A). In her role PM, there's a space between the salutation and her role. In both mine:
Dear J-Man,
You are *Snip*.
and the supposed role pm of Hailflameblast above, there's no space.

I understand there could be a mistake in the PM like aura guardian stated in the rules, but i can't help to think that aura guardian would make a glaring mistake like this

B). Spiffy is a persuader. I can't think of any reason why the Village gets a persuader. That's a mafia role usually reserved for games with Multiple mafias.

I agree with Blue Tornado, it does seem odd, unless Acklow was a member of Mafia, who want to damage the Monsters? >_> But even then, It would be more likely that hailflameblast is actually village if Acklow is mafia, so that we lynch one of our own members. I also want to know how Acklow got this information

To be honest, there's no reason to really suspect Spiffy yet, despite all that. Spaces often happen here and there, and it sometimes adds random spaces for me as I preview my posts/PMs too. Add to that the fact that there COULD be a village persuader (see the recent Awesomeness mafia for a fresh example) and there isn't too much to suspect.

I am confirmed as much as I can be right now. I can't have the alliance checker confirming in the thread, as he would give away his powerful role. There's not much else I can do to confirm myself.

[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - Night 1

As you converge on Acklow, you hear something. "HAHA! My Gestapo have arrived!" yells Acklow. As his forces march on you, you hear an air raid siren.

"What? No! Not the Americans!"

D-Day has come. You lynch Acklow.
Dear Acklow,
You are Adolph Hitler.

You are the dead leader of Germany from WWII. You started both WWII and the Holocaust. Millions dead because of you makes you pretty terrible.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Send the Gestapo after USER". USER will die. <snip>

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Terrible. You win if The Terrible eliminate all hostile threats.

It is now Night 1. Deadline is in 48 hours.

I didn't vote because we would reach a majority without it, and the evidence for both acklow and the other guy (too lazy to page back) wasn't very strong.

Hopefully this clears up any potential suspicions of me. Those who have not claimed to me, do so ASAP or be cast under suspicion. I will tell you what to do with your night actions on IRC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)