Belly Drum Beagles

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion

banner credit goes to KENNY

everyone bashes Smeargle etc etc but im here to prove all the haters out there wrong. smeargle is pro and wrecks everyone on the ladder. i got no chance to prove smeargle's incredible awesomeness by peaking on the ladder but everyone knows smeargle wrecks ass. my nigga smeargle gets every badass move in the game and when ur facing it ur just like wut is it running then it wrecks you. enough talk onto the team that allows smeargle to destroy people on the ru ladder. my team is the following:

before saying stuff about synergy being bad etc etc consider this team isnt your normal pro team shit. this shit is special af and is thus different in both formation and execution. to unlock the true smeargle madrapeshit skills one just focuses on easing the sweep through hazards. most often smeargle will be last mon while sweeping. now that the teams mons have been shown lets get to the indepth stuff.

Qwilfish
Normal Gem | Intimidate | Adamant
252 Atk | 160 HP | 96 Spe
~Spikes
~Thunder Wave
~Explosion
~Waterfall​

this nigga is most often my lead. its crucial af for the smeargle crazy shit late game, because spikes is 100% necessary for any shit i gotta do to win, it weakens the bulky mons like slowking to an acceptable destruction level when they are within smeargle's ko range. i decided to run the pro underrated normal gem explosion set to get some massive damage on those nigga mons that can take smeargle's attacks late game. it also ends up being a 1 for 1 most of the time which i suppose is badass shit. anyways apart from spikes and going boom i got standard weakass stab but ones gotta run with wut theyre given. also i use twave for utility purposes, because paralysis is v important for smeargle to set up or beat shit to shreds late game, and it cripples shit mons trying to use qwilboss as set up bait. so yea thats essentially this niggas role right here. if u couldnt figure out the obvious evs idgaf abt bulk im just going max power for when i go boom, no need for any much bulk aqui. intimidate is p useful shit in some clutch situations but w/e wut else am i rly gonna run in that slot. 96 speed is cool to outspeed shit, esp when i go boom.

Uxie
Light Clay | Levitate | Timid
252 HP | 4 Def | 252 Spe
~Stealth Rock
~Reflect
~Light Screen
~Memento​

now this bro is one of the most important on my team. this boi got te pro stealth rocks that smeargle wants to fuck shit up later, and it got dem dual screens so my mons take attacks like no ones biz. sets them up ez with dat pro maxxed speed that gets the jump on almost all of ru. this nigga can set up dem screens for 8 long turns in which i either set all my shit up or just straight destroy my opponent with smeargles pro badassness. gallade can do shit too i guess. but thats comp irrelevant. back to my boi uxie, dis guy sports light clay so my screens never go down unless i want them too, and i just went max hp cuz once i got them screens up with that base 130 defenses uxie is never going down etc etc. levitate is standard fare, cant do much abt it, gives me boss switch in into random earthquakes that are irritating despite the fact they do nothing. p simple moveset rly, i choose to skip out on an attacking move because who needs dat shit when u got motherfucking memento. dats right uxie is the first of the memento club, selflessly saccing itself so the other bros can finish what dis nig started, which is whooping the opponents ass out of the water. memento is fucking huge for smeargle to get set up and then just race through whats left of the opposin team, so props to uxie for being a boss.

Spiritomb
Leftovers | Pressure | Careful
252 HP | 4 Atk | 252 SpD
~Will-o-Wisp
~Sucker Punch
~Foul Play
~Memento​

now this nig got no weaknesses but i gotta say its prob the shittiest guy on the team. disregarding obvious factors that tomb is probably not suited for sucker punch with those evs idgaf i needed the priority for shit like frail fast mons like cinccino and those niggas. anyways i used lefties and that ev spread cuz tomb takes all the dirty hits and shits on dem fighting types like gallade, shaking his badass head at anything they do. if they try to sub on him he just foul plays their asses into the next world. back to his ev spread i went with calm cuz i feel i need that specially defensive insurance etc in case i face a shit like moltres who wants to troll my ass my ass by koing stuff, and i dont appreciate that. onto the moveset i got the will-o-wisp down so i can hurt those attacking mons and get some passive damage on annoying defensive mons like tangrowth. next move is the beast priority move sucker punch that this nig uses to pick off them weakened frail mons. does anyone expect defensive tomb to just smash their manectrics to fucking bits? i dont think so so surprise factor is huge here. next pro move is foul play and we all know how good this here move is for defensive mons, fucking up any opposing shits by using their weakass powers against themselves. idgaf when they rage but this shit is p damn cool for fucking with my opponents. last move is memento. i already explained the badassness of this move in my last paragraph but ima say it again: it gives dem major set up opportunities for main nigga smeargle to just rip shit to shreds. this guy part of the memento crew.

Whimsicott
Leftovers | Prankster | Calm
252 HP | 4 Def | 252 SpD
~Stun Spore
~Encore
~U-turn
~Memento​

now u probably be thinking "dafuq is this dumbass doing using calm whimsicott thinking it has bulk" well to all the haters out there ima break it to u but this whimsicott is one of the mvps of offensive teams. fucking pro ass pivot that can switch into so many moves and then just troll offensive mons thanks to encore + stun spore. with this ev spread whimsicott is all over dem special water types switching into shit like scald and just shrugging it off unless they get bullshit 100% burn chance on u, then u can rage. anyways prankster is standard fare and makes whimsi a shit to deal with. i love this nigga because of encore, which forces switches as much as fc barcelona sucks at football. just rack up that hazard damage and then watch your opponent rage. countless times opponent ragequits because mad @ whimsicott. stun spore is pro move esp with priority for more paralysis support, thus being a shit for opposing teams even more. if u havent run this set yet run it now. u-turn is self explanatory move, gets free momentum because dis nig is master of forcing switches, and can get stuff like smeargle in safely because i dont invest in speed so whimsi is outsped by shit. last slot is the pro move memento. ur probably getting tired of seeing it but idgaf because this move is so underrated and it fucks so many mons up as a last ditch, esp with priority. this just makes every mon switch and just add to the hazards damage. generally this is last mon to go down before smeargle comes in and cleans house because this nigga partners so well with its bro smeargle.

Gallade
Life Orb | Justified | Jolly
252 Atk | 4 HP | 252 Spe
~Close Combat
~Ice Punch
~Night Slash
~Memento​

this guy is one of my fav new mons just because of this set. this set isnt some ridiculous bad gimmick, this is one of the best gallade sets out there. lo gallade hits hella hard with close combat, dealing an insane amount of damage to normally bulky mons and breaking down defensive cores. simple set is simple, running justified to get atk boosts off shit like absol etc etc. lo to maximize power and weaken shit a lot, while jolly gets me to high speed so i can outspeed all dem slower shits. this nigga just comes in and smashes shit to the ground until it gets weaker. if its weak enough i just go bam memento and then boom new mon comes in to wreck shit. this set is actually the legitest one on the market because it is a great bulky attacker for offensive teams because instead of just dying, it provides immense team support to the rest of the team. immense support. im not kidding u should be trying this set or ur missing a lot. i cannot emphasize this enough. anyways this set works well with my nigga smeargle because it smashes the defensive cores and then saccs itself to give that vital set up turn and opens up le smeargle wreckage which everyone loves. v good mon. use it.

Smeargle
Silk Scarf | Technician | Jolly
252 Atk | 4 HP | 252 Spe
~Belly Drum
~Extremespeed
~Mach Punch
~Sacred Fire​

and we finally get to the main nigga of the show. the star. the king. the nightmare of all the players on the ladder because once this beast gets rolling shit cant stand in its way. no shit can. the teams gameplan is p simple tbh i just get all my mons to set up max hazards as possible, get some twaves on necessary mons, then get my dual screens, then drop the memento, and then bring in smeargle. once dat shit is done smeargle can get a guaranteed belly drum. once it gets that guaranteed belly drum shit is going down. not much can face 20 base atk at +6 and thus this nigga just tears through offensive teams with its espeed. espeed is a pro move and avoids sucker punch and all dem cool stuff, and kos so much shit like it even kos slowkings after sr and spikes. wat more must i show to prove the amazingness of smeargle. mach punch is pro to nail all the steel types who outspeed me and resist espeed like scarf magneton, or the rock types who think they can do shit like archeops. sacred fire is just a badass move name and it deals massive damage to tangrowth at +6, which can be a fucker to this set. overall if this team is played right and is not haxxed, smeargle sweeps occur roughly 75% of the time.

there u have it. the masterful smeargle controlling his team as they sweep everything. now im sure u dont believe that this set can work etc etc because smeargle is "weak" and excuses like that. contrary to all that my nigga smeargle is the most artistic late game destroyer of offensive teams it has no comparison. im gonna be honest and say that my boi smeargle isnt the best against stall, but when it comes to offensive teams, those shits just be thinking dafuq just hit me because there is nothign they can do abt it because smeargle is a lord. if u still dont believe me i saved a few of my smeargle sweep replays to treat u guys:

https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43021064 < this be my first game when i was still an unbeliever in the smeargle
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43041366 < at this point i am a believer, and others become believers
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43043139
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43047648
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43064628
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43194461 < this guy took smeargle out for a run and managed to channel its awesomeness in only their second battle
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43196918 < same guy wins third battle

those are just a few. now to those stil unbelieving and they check out that alt lemme tell u that alt is unregged so any rankings u see there should be taken with a grain of salt. once i find some time to ladder and peak 1st ill edit dat shit in so u guys can see my nigga smeargle is the king of RU.

here is an importable. warning for all u guys out there itching to abuse the sheer power of smeargle: this team is different from anything u have ever used before so u will probably not succeed the first few times unless u can channel the smeargle awesomeness.

Code:
Smeargle @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Belly Drum
- Mach Punch
- Sacred Fire
Uxie @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Memento
Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Memento
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
Qwilfish @ Normal Gem
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 96 Spd / 160 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Waterfall
Gallade (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Memento
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Stun Spore
- Encore
- Memento
- U-turn

shoutouts to kenny for the pro banner and molk for the title and #pokemon niggas for the finding the set and making my sweeps fun af.

Last edited:
i did reply but it got deleted

i said 'smeargle rapes bitches'

to ensure this post doesn't get deleted, here's a cookie:

ok seriously now. i don't play ru but i have to give a rate because my i don't want to get my post deleted. Memento spam is a gimmicky strategy, but this team executes it really well imo. However, opposing Qwilfish is a really annoying threat to this team as nothing can really deal with it well while it can setup layer after layer of spikes. This is very annoying for the team as there aren't much moves that do less than 25%(remaining health after 3 spikes +BD) to smeargle after memento with screens. Therefore, i recommend using Psycho Cut over Night Slash on Gallade.

Last edited:

banner credit goes to KENNY

everyone bashes Smeargle etc etc but im here to prove all the haters out there wrong. smeargle is pro and wrecks everyone on the ladder. i got no chance to prove smeargle's incredible awesomeness by peaking on the ladder but everyone knows smeargle wrecks ass. my nigga smeargle gets every badass move in the game and when ur facing it ur just like wut is it running then it wrecks you. enough talk onto the team that allows smeargle to destroy people on the ru ladder. my team is the following:

before saying stuff about synergy being bad etc etc consider this team isnt your normal pro team shit. this shit is special af and is thus different in both formation and execution. to unlock the true smeargle madrapeshit skills one just focuses on easing the sweep through hazards. most often smeargle will be last mon while sweeping. now that the teams mons have been shown lets get to the indepth stuff.

Qwilfish
Normal Gem | Intimidate | Adamant
252 Atk | 160 HP | 96 Spe
~Spikes
~Thunder Wave
~Explosion
~Waterfall​

this nigga is most often my lead. its crucial af for the smeargle crazy shit late game, because spikes is 100% necessary for any shit i gotta do to win, it weakens the bulky mons like slowking to an acceptable destruction level when they are within smeargle's ko range. i decided to run the pro underrated normal gem explosion set to get some massive damage on those nigga mons that can take smeargle's attacks late game. it also ends up being a 1 for 1 most of the time which i suppose is badass shit. anyways apart from spikes and going boom i got standard weakass stab but ones gotta run with wut theyre given. also i use twave for utility purposes, because paralysis is v important for smeargle to set up or beat shit to shreds late game, and it cripples shit mons trying to use qwilboss as set up bait. so yea thats essentially this niggas role right here. if u couldnt figure out the obvious evs idgaf abt bulk im just going max power for when i go boom, no need for any much bulk aqui. intimidate is p useful shit in some clutch situations but w/e wut else am i rly gonna run in that slot. 96 speed is cool to outspeed shit, esp when i go boom.

Uxie
Light Clay | Levitate | Timid
252 HP | 4 Def | 252 Spe
~Stealth Rock
~Reflect
~Light Screen
~Memento​

now this bro is one of the most important on my team. this boi got te pro stealth rocks that smeargle wants to fuck shit up later, and it got dem dual screens so my mons take attacks like no ones biz. sets them up ez with dat pro maxxed speed that gets the jump on almost all of ru. this nigga can set up dem screens for 8 long turns in which i either set all my shit up or just straight destroy my opponent with smeargles pro badassness. gallade can do shit too i guess. but thats comp irrelevant. back to my boi uxie, dis guy sports light clay so my screens never go down unless i want them too, and i just went max hp cuz once i got them screens up with that base 130 defenses uxie is never going down etc etc. levitate is standard fare, cant do much abt it, gives me boss switch in into random earthquakes that are irritating despite the fact they do nothing. p simple moveset rly, i choose to skip out on an attacking move because who needs dat shit when u got motherfucking memento. dats right uxie is the first of the memento club, selflessly saccing itself so the other bros can finish what dis nig started, which is whooping the opponents ass out of the water. memento is fucking huge for smeargle to get set up and then just race through whats left of the opposin team, so props to uxie for being a boss.

Spiritomb
Leftovers | Pressure | Careful
252 HP | 4 Atk | 252 SpD
~Will-o-Wisp
~Sucker Punch
~Foul Play
~Memento​

now this nig got no weaknesses but i gotta say its prob the shittiest guy on the team. disregarding obvious factors that tomb is probably not suited for sucker punch with those evs idgaf i needed the priority for shit like frail fast mons like cinccino and those niggas. anyways i used lefties and that ev spread cuz tomb takes all the dirty hits and shits on dem fighting types like gallade, shaking his badass head at anything they do. if they try to sub on him he just foul plays their asses into the next world. back to his ev spread i went with calm cuz i feel i need that specially defensive insurance etc in case i face a shit like moltres who wants to troll my ass my ass by koing stuff, and i dont appreciate that. onto the moveset i got the will-o-wisp down so i can hurt those attacking mons and get some passive damage on annoying defensive mons like tangrowth. next move is the beast priority move sucker punch that this nig uses to pick off them weakened frail mons. does anyone expect defensive tomb to just smash their manectrics to fucking bits? i dont think so so surprise factor is huge here. next pro move is foul play and we all know how good this here move is for defensive mons, fucking up any opposing shits by using their weakass powers against themselves. idgaf when they rage but this shit is p damn cool for fucking with my opponents. last move is memento. i already explained the badassness of this move in my last paragraph but ima say it again: it gives dem major set up opportunities for main nigga smeargle to just rip shit to shreds. this guy part of the memento crew.

Whimsicott
Leftovers | Prankster | Calm
252 HP | 4 Def | 252 SpD
~Stun Spore
~Encore
~U-turn
~Memento​

now u probably be thinking "dafuq is this dumbass doing using calm whimsicott thinking it has bulk" well to all the haters out there ima break it to u but this whimsicott is one of the mvps of offensive teams. fucking pro ass pivot that can switch into so many moves and then just troll offensive mons thanks to encore + stun spore. with this ev spread whimsicott is all over dem special water types switching into shit like scald and just shrugging it off unless they get bullshit 100% burn chance on u, then u can rage. anyways prankster is standard fare and makes whimsi a shit to deal with. i love this nigga because of encore, which forces switches as much as fc barcelona sucks at football. just rack up that hazard damage and then watch your opponent rage. countless times opponent ragequits because mad @ whimsicott. stun spore is pro move esp with priority for more paralysis support, thus being a shit for opposing teams even more. if u havent run this set yet run it now. u-turn is self explanatory move, gets free momentum because dis nig is master of forcing switches, and can get stuff like smeargle in safely because i dont invest in speed so whimsi is outsped by shit. last slot is the pro move memento. ur probably getting tired of seeing it but idgaf because this move is so underrated and it fucks so many mons up as a last ditch, esp with priority. this just makes every mon switch and just add to the hazards damage. generally this is last mon to go down before smeargle comes in and cleans house because this nigga partners so well with its bro smeargle.

Gallade
Life Orb | Justified | Jolly
252 Atk | 4 HP | 252 Spe
~Close Combat
~Ice Punch
~Night Slash
~Memento​

this guy is one of my fav new mons just because of this set. this set isnt some ridiculous bad gimmick, this is one of the best gallade sets out there. lo gallade hits hella hard with close combat, dealing an insane amount of damage to normally bulky mons and breaking down defensive cores. simple set is simple, running justified to get atk boosts off shit like absol etc etc. lo to maximize power and weaken shit a lot, while jolly gets me to high speed so i can outspeed all dem slower shits. this nigga just comes in and smashes shit to the ground until it gets weaker. if its weak enough i just go bam memento and then boom new mon comes in to wreck shit. this set is actually the legitest one on the market because it is a great bulky attacker for offensive teams because instead of just dying, it provides immense team support to the rest of the team. immense support. im not kidding u should be trying this set or ur missing a lot. i cannot emphasize this enough. anyways this set works well with my nigga smeargle because it smashes the defensive cores and then saccs itself to give that vital set up turn and opens up le smeargle wreckage which everyone loves. v good mon. use it.

Smeargle
Silk Scarf | Technician | Jolly
252 Atk | 4 HP | 252 Spe
~Belly Drum
~Extremespeed
~Mach Punch
~Sacred Fire​

and we finally get to the main nigga of the show. the star. the king. the nightmare of all the players on the ladder because once this beast gets rolling shit cant stand in its way. no shit can. the teams gameplan is p simple tbh i just get all my mons to set up max hazards as possible, get some twaves on necessary mons, then get my dual screens, then drop the memento, and then bring in smeargle. once dat shit is done smeargle can get a guaranteed belly drum. once it gets that guaranteed belly drum shit is going down. not much can face 20 base atk at +6 and thus this nigga just tears through offensive teams with its espeed. espeed is a pro move and avoids sucker punch and all dem cool stuff, and kos so much shit like it even kos slowkings after sr and spikes. wat more must i show to prove the amazingness of smeargle. mach punch is pro to nail all the steel types who outspeed me and resist espeed like scarf magneton, or the rock types who think they can do shit like archeops. sacred fire is just a badass move name and it deals massive damage to tangrowth at +6, which can be a fucker to this set. overall if this team is played right and is not haxxed, smeargle sweeps occur roughly 75% of the time.

there u have it. the masterful smeargle controlling his team as they sweep everything. now im sure u dont believe that this set can work etc etc because smeargle is "weak" and excuses like that. contrary to all that my nigga smeargle is the most artistic late game destroyer of offensive teams it has no comparison. im gonna be honest and say that my boi smeargle isnt the best against stall, but when it comes to offensive teams, those shits just be thinking dafuq just hit me because there is nothign they can do abt it because smeargle is a lord. if u still dont believe me i saved a few of my smeargle sweep replays to treat u guys:

https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43021064 < this be my first game when i was still an unbeliever in the smeargle
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43041366 < at this point i am a believer, and others become believers
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43043139
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43047648
https://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43064628
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43194461 < this guy took smeargle out for a run and managed to channel its awesomeness in only their second battle
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rususpecttest-43196918 < same guy wins third battle

those are just a few. now to those stil unbelieving and they check out that alt lemme tell u that alt is unregged so any rankings u see there should be taken with a grain of salt. once i find some time to ladder and peak 1st ill edit dat shit in so u guys can see my nigga smeargle is the king of RU.

here is an importable. warning for all u guys out there itching to abuse the sheer power of smeargle: this team is different from anything u have ever used before so u will probably not succeed the first few times unless u can channel the smeargle awesomeness.

Code:
Smeargle @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Technician
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Belly Drum
- Mach Punch
- Sacred Fire
Uxie @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Memento
Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Memento
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
Qwilfish @ Normal Gem
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 96 Spd / 160 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Waterfall
Gallade (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Memento
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Stun Spore
- Encore
- Memento
- U-turn

shoutouts to kenny for the pro banner and molk for the title and #pokemon niggas for the finding the set and making my sweeps fun af.

Yo this is my first post on Smogon, even though I've been lurking a whille. I made an account to tell you how great this Smeargle set is, dog. That shits a genius set and I want you to know I enjoyed reading it. I always love reading Smeargle sets, because you never know what you're gonna get. Well done man, 10/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)