Entertainment Best Pokepet

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this article I would discuss which Pokemon would make the best pet and sort several Pokemon into tiers by how good of a pet they would be. Some examples below.

NU:

Pikachu: Pikachu is a monster, an abomination of life and a devil that must be purged from this world. If anyone ever offers to show you their pet Pikachu politely but sternly say “No, eschew Pikachu.”

Arceus: Though Arceus is indeed adorable you do not want to be responsible for inadvertently ending the world by dropping a chocolate Poképuff in front of the lords face.

RU:

Lillipup: Lillipup owners often fail to think ahead and see only the cute canine of the present. Sadly though it is a known fact that the Lillipup breed is destined for obesity from the day it is born. Just give your lovable pup an everstone and it should be fine.

Psyduck: Psyduck may seem like an ideal pet but charts show that Psyduck owners spend up to 10k on aspirin per annum. This cute little quacker is not a good investment.

UU:

Porygon are great low maintenance pets kept by lots of gamers and I.T workers. Upon causing mass seizures Porygon became banned in many states so be sure to check if your state allows Porygon before procuring one.

Tropius: Free food, free shade and can fly? Awesome! Now I just need a place to put my 6 feet tall 220 pound palm tree dinosaur.

OU:

Skiddo: Skiddo do not require food as they get their energy through photosynthesis and they will give you a green (literally) alternative to polluting with cars. It is also known that Skiddo were the first Pokémon to ever get along with humans, they were destined to be pets from the very beginning.

Minccino: Not only is this Pokémon adorable but it suffers from OCD! A Minccino will psychotically clean and not stop until it is convinced that every inch of dirt has been eradicated. To Minccino dust and filth are demons running amok in the world pleading to be pulverised by a swipe of its brush like tail.

Ubers:

Ditto: Ditto is the legendary pet. Ditto can become a near exact copy of any Pokémon you want to the point that it can actually change the very makeup of its genes. A ditto can be anything. It is over 700 for the price of one. Ditto is truly a flawless pet.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't feel too comfortable approving an article where the featured alternatives are entirely up to the author's own subjective views. Granted, this is an Entertainment article, so there doesn't really need to be any rigid structures to decide what's right or wrong, but still.

Feel free to write one segment about one of your chosen mons so that we chave something to go by when it comes to your writing style. When it comes to Entertainment articles, the author itself really is the major factor behind whether or not the article is humorous Or you can wait until someone else comes and leaves their verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)