Bet Your First Born- Newcomb's Paradox Edition (See post #10)

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcomb's_paradox

p1: God exists, therefore counterfactual conditionals have truth values, and He will know that you kept your first born from myzozoa.

p2: God does not exist, you will have given me your first born.- myzozoa's position

Post in if you believe in p1.

I would remind you not to edit you posts, but if you were going to do so, God would have already deleted your account.

Myzozoa

Yeah you're all scared as shit after skimming that wikipedia article section on retrocausality and perfect predictors, running from this thread like a bunch of lesswrong.com users from a thread on roko's basilisk.

Myzozoa

If you're too scared to challenge me to the implications of Newcomb's Paradox, you're legally required to bring forth the leader of whatever cult you are signed up for currently or whichever ideologue is representing you atm:

Write to your current parasocial obsession public philosopher, whether it be Sam Harris, AOC, or Natalie Wynn, let them know: It's over for their intellectual reign.

If they don't come her and take up proposition 1 they have conceded "discourse" to me, the most esoteric of the anti-philosophers, and I am taking all of their followers starting with you.

according to a deleuzian framework you are wrong
please do not post in the thread and instead call your local emergency services if you are experiencing any deleuzians

Myzozoa

this thread is proof that god does not exist
Do not be discouraged by this defeatist user who makes excuses to avoid rising to my challenge. I have extensively proven god's existence to the public. At this point, the only explanation for ppl continuing to avoid my challenge is cowardice. I even proved God's existence in a deleuzian framework and yet for some reason ppl decline to bet their firstborn.

Do not be discouraged by this defeatist user who makes excuses to avoid rising to my challenge. I have extensively proven god's existence to the public. At this point, the only explanation for ppl continuing to avoid my challenge is cowardice. I even proved God's existence in a deleuzian framework and yet for some reason ppl decline to bet their firstborn.
"'I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, 'for proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing.'
'Ah,' says Man, 'but the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It proves you exist, and so therefore you don't.'
'Oh dear I hadn't thought of that,' says God, and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
'That was easy,' says Man, and for an encore proves black is white, before getting himself killed on the next zebra crossing."

Myzozoa

A faithful challenger has approached:

Updated positions:

p1: God exists, therefore counterfactual conditionals have truth values, and He will know that you kept your first born from myzozoa.-BP's position

p2: God does not exist, you will have given me your first born.- myzozoa's position

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
betti g my first born

hate childrne gross annoying gremlin creatures and they'll inherit my genes whuch only makes the end result worse

i fuckin dare you to keep that shit in your residence for more than a week without tossing their ass threw my back through my window out of sheer rage

also: you dumb fucking idiot. you fucking fool. You absolute cretin. the chances of me having any sort of sexual relationship were already bad enough pre-covid. Look where we are now. My Power Exceeds Anything You Could Possibly Impose Over Me. fuck uouy

you have dug your own grave daring me to sucha pethatic challenge. i barely have to lift a finger to best tou are your own games. the hubris of man claims another overzealous victim, and i LAUGH. SCOFF. You cannot Compare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)