NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I did not motivate DLE once this game. The only time i targeted him was last night which i empowered him. I also couldn't have motivated DLE the night before because I hadn't rotated through all my actions yet (i motivated clouds and that was proven).
So your claim to empower M2H Day 1 was a lie then?

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I did not motivate DLE once this game. The only time i targeted him was last night which i empowered him. I also couldn't have motivated DLE the night before because I hadn't rotated through all my actions yet (i motivated clouds and that was proven).
Empower M2H N1, Motivate Clouds N2, Deathproof yourself N3 wasn't it?
That sounds like all your actions have cycled, you yourself would know that if you could empower DLE.

What's going on here Drookez?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright this is silly

Every single thing that makes no sense is resolved by Drookez being mafia here. I'm trusting Caff's claim and I trust DLE due to what Caff said about him knowing the N3 block target + not ever killing or wiping the doc for the last 2 or 3(?) nights. Celever I am fairly certain is not mafia because why would strongman!Celever ever kill Clouds. Everything is explained by Drookez just being the strongman killer in Group A and his results being confused. He's literally claiming three rotating / cycling roles and his results / targets have been inconsistent with what other people have said their results were.

Vote Drookez

If DLE or Caff is somehow maf here then I think it's just a cursed game that we are never solving anyway. If Celever is mafia the kill on Clouds makes no sense and Drookez is almost certainly still mafia anyway and the strongman is just his empower being used on Celever.

It's only a few hours until deadline so there's not really any more time to mess around. I'll be off for a bit but will try to check in before deadline.

Remember that we likely don't have many votes to spare today, so we need everybody to follow here.

- friendly hydra

Everything I've said has been 100% truthful and unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging into you guys logic. I just know that it's wrong and there's a lot of mental gymnastics going here. You think i'm lying just because you are trying to plug holes into your leaky theory and the most convenient explanation is "he must be lying" aka i can believe whatever I want him to be so my theory works. I think I've explained enough in the past few days why it doesn't make sense for me to be mafia OR third party. In any case, I wasn't gonna reveal this to add uncertainty to the mafia, but my role has already been wiped last night so like I guess it's not the worst lost LOL. Just know that everything I've said here is 100% honest.

I guess I should put my vote on someone because the only certainty I know is that I am town. Vote Celever because I have a clearer read on him than nuxl and maybe town having 2 joats is probably overkill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)