Black/White Walkthrough Tourney - Round 1: Pinwheel Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOPHWAY?! I have to face a strong opponent AND a bro round 1? waytogo hah

I made it to the semis of the last one and I hope to make it farther. Best of luck tophway xD

@Exclamtion!: Nope, it's a walkthrough. We are assuming no outside sources, except for trade evos, and to allow Zorua.

@pokemonrocks777: Read the OP

Veritas Armada vs cco
zdrup15 vs WhiteQueen
Class vs tophway
Lady Salamence vs B-Lulz
AshPe vs badabing
ZetoTarken vs Seriin
Unreality vs kd24
darkie vs UltraSkydive
PttP vs uragg
Solace. vs coolking49
Yondie vs manu-7p2b
KnightoftheWind vs Bad Ass
Fatecrashers vs ZandgaiaX
Ala vs M Dragon
Ffamran vs DetroitLolcat
High Turtle vs Iconic
Brawler1235 vs Vaz
Celsius vs supermarth64
zorbees vs Precipice
Sneak Peek vs Raseri
Terraquaza vs Veedrock
dukefan5 vs BlocksRcool
smashlloyd20 vs Ian15
Windsong vs wilson46 Should be interesting, friends. gl to you both
Kaxtar vs idiotfrommars
Plusle vs Brammi
Eo Ut Mortus vs JRank
Venser vs Golden Sun
BurningMan vs Cristal
Heysup vs Requiem[9]
AlphaJolt vs Dummy007
Z-rex vs bharmalm
Eos vs Bartman101 GL man
Bluewind vs Nanoswine
Zeph vs HSA
zarator vs Optimusje
Delta 2777 vs Accipender
Agammemnon vs sandman
ssbbm vs DJXO9
maniax vs snorlax
SOMALIA vs Vader
JabbaTheGriffin vs pokemonrocks777
Seven Deadly Sins vs Lady Bug
StevenSnype vs Flamestrike
EspyJoel vs Maaf
undisputed vs Alaka
NailsOU vs Exclamation!
Quagsires vs HerbieTG

GL everyone.
Making my team today, then will contact Bartman.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Are there some limitations ?
I mean : only one between the 3 monkeys / only one between Dageki / nageki ?
Or not ?

Also... Only one Rock Smash in a team, because it's a TM ?

I've being hearing people say Musharna is nigh uncounterable with the Pokemon available. I might consider just allowing Munna and banning Musharna like I did with Swoobat and the other stone evos. Thoughts?

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I don't know, RBG, but I was in contact with B-Lulz (c'mon, why "they gay something (or something like that) -lunamaya) and we should battle on sunday.

Anyone who thinks Musharna is uncounterable needs to take a look at Liepard. Also if you got rid of Musharna, the only switchin for the 3 fighting types will be Munna, which has a really crappy defense stat and won't be taking Flame Charges and Retaliations very long.

Agreed with Nano, Musharna's the only way to stop the fighters, particularly Sawk and his 125 base attack. Liepard is a full stop to it and Herdier/Watchog can do well against it with Bite/Crunch.

Also, this may be a stupid question but I haven't played any Gen 5 yet so is Wifi Clause active (ie Team Preview)? It says nothing about it in the OP so I'm guessing no, but I'd like to make sure.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
I've being hearing people say Musharna is nigh uncounterable with the Pokemon available. I might consider just allowing Munna and banning Musharna like I did with Swoobat and the other stone evos. Thoughts?
please do it.

Its way too over powered nothing can even 2HKO and with defense curl and moon light it can easily switch out of liepard.

Responded to my opponent. Please don't ban Musharna, it is not broken, and is the best check to the high attack Fighting-types, especially Sawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)