Blastoise throws an ice punch, and venasaur faints. OHKO! (round three cannon cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuskate, I was counting on you making it further. We should blame it on the pain-killers.
Stupid, Haxy, fucking pain killers. Sorry I couldn't do you proud Jeff.

Since I'm out an bored, anyone want to test their teams out against mine? Pm me to take me up on this offer.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i have already beaten negator at UU, he is good

when will chou get on ?

edit - it was outside this tournament i beat negator

I don't know whether I can be arsed to play again.

We've played twice and it's disconnected on both occasions. Strangely enough it only disconnects whenever I net a kill, he switches to his "counter". Then the blue screen appears.

Meh, maybe if we try tomorrow, your internet connection won't be so silly as to disconnect when I'm winning. =/

wait, do you mean that you beat negator in this tourney or some time else? becuase so far I'm undefeated(probably not going to last that long) and I'm facing him

wait, do you mean that you beat negator in this tourney or some time else? becuase so far I'm undefeated(probably not going to last that long) and I'm facing him
if that was directed to me than no, i havent beat him or faced him and i thought he was undefeated too so i thought we might be paired but this tourney pairs people on based on your winning record right? so if he lost i can't face him unless i lose

Edit: komodo oh so he is undefeated as well then nevermind then, its hard to keep track if the records aerent there

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i didnt make my first post clear, i faced negator outside the tournament and won, negator is a good battler though

On another note. How will the prizes be distributed? Surely Not all 12 pokemon are going to be dumped on #1 place. Right?

(Not saying I expect me to get one. Yet...)

On another note. How will the prizes be distributed? Surely Not all 12 pokemon are going to be dumped on #1 place. Right?

(Not saying I expect me to get one. Yet...)
Obviously that's the truth. As for how they'll be distributed.. ugh... >.> we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Komodo

Huff
i dont expect to win but surley theres a prize for 1st 2nd and third ?

edit - beaten to it by tennis

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm willing to offer this as a prize

Clefairy/Clefable - Calm, Magic Guard
31/19/31/30/30/31
Softboiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)