Bombkirby's Explosive Art Thread

I'll put pics up here anytime I draw pokemon.

Drew these guys today:

^Doodle from class. XD ^

^ Ma boys from B/W. XD

IIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baibanira looks so frickin awesome!!!!! I was spectical of the ice cream pokemon at first but now I think it is mad. Awesome art, can't wait to see future stuff.

IIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao ur sig. XD

The Ice Cream rox! I shall have it on my team no matter how bad its movepool is!

Thanks for the comments guys!

The ice cream...what to say? You captured the personality of Vanniluxe far better than the official art did! I like the Foonguss/Amoonguss doodle from your schoolbook, too. Foonguss really is an adorable 'mon.

The ice cream...what to say? You captured the personality of Vanniluxe far better than the official art did! I like the Foonguss/Amoonguss doodle from your schoolbook, too. Foonguss really is an adorable 'mon.
Lol thanks.

I actually love his official art. The face with open eyes looks happy and yet... very very cold. I like it. But I put the BK spin on him and he now realizes hes so very delicious!

Hooray! An evolution of one of my favourite Pokemon! That Liligant is REALLY REALLY REALLY cute. I don't know how GF tries to pass it off as beautiful, because it's a Cutemon over a Milotic any day! Plscan2hab more pics???

EDIT: Luvdisc'd you for supporting Amoonguss.

Love your art, 'specially the Snorlax there at the bottom, hehe. He's lookin' so smug, haha. Also, never seen such a malicious looking Togekiss, very cute. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)