SM LC Breaking Wind

Intro
So made this team little while ago and trying it out. Seeing if people like this. Team isn't perfect but I like the idea and seeing if people have feedback or shit. Trying to get more into this great community.

Inspiration
Have to give HUGE props to Heysup for inspiring me again. His teams are some of the most fun and weirdest looking I have ever seen and he makes them work so huge props. Ok so he can a tailwind clamperl team in SPL. Well the first time I ever played LC I was bad, but that's not the point. I got to around 1200 using my favorite mon from my favorite generation; Cranidos. I have used LO (Life Orb RP (Rock Polish) in the past but it always leaves a couple mons living or just dying in switch in. Naturally don't like that very much, so I checked tailwind out. And the core was born.

Cranidos+Cottonee

Simple really. Cranidos breaks with tailwind up. Very little in the tier lives. Cottonee is there for water mons, but more of an offensive check considering ice beam.

Then I thought of other good but slow mons. Naturally these two came to mind

Timburr+Mudbray
Standard for both. Juice 4 attacks Mudbray and Bulk Up Timb. Because Mudbray with tailwind eliminates the staryu switch in and foongus takes a hefty chunk (Generally between 40-50%) each EQ. Timburr allowing a bulk up under tailwind setting it up for a midgame sweep and just doing Timburr things honestly. Next I realized how weak to Abra I was soo you can guess what mon came if you know me.

Really, I just love Alolan-Grimer. Honestly on the team I should have gone Stunky over Grimer, but Knock Off is cool and Gunk Shot hits HARD from this thing. Just an overall solid mon. Gives the team an Abra and gastly counter as well as an ok Spritzee check considering Gunk Shot does 67% min.

Finally I wanted a midgame breaker. Someone who could setup, do damage and kinda clean some mons for Cranidos. For me Fighting mons. Which is why I chose Vullaby

We all know Vullaby; for better or for worse. This thing is a monster. Nasty Plot sweeps teams that aren't prepared, Offensive tanks well and dishes out knock offs and u-turns out, defensive isn't great currently but just never dies and Z-Mirror Move I love, however I went with the classic Nasty Plot for this team. It is a soft fighting check however again under tailwind this thing is not broken, but solid. Some games not even needing the weak armor to win.

Overall, It's a pretty bad team yes. However I had a lot of fun making it and it got me back up to the 1500s again despite my absolute garbage luck dropping me down. It's a really fun team and surprising, seeing you down 4-2 and Cranidos killing everything at 100% is SO satisfying. Being my first Team Dump/RMT/Whatever this is Feedback is encouraged and appreciated as always.

Shoutouts have to go to OP for helping me through this Thread thing. To ItzViper482 For helping late night build whenever and being a fun guy to be around. To Serene's Grace For just being there and to test or whatever whenever needed. And to my boys PD and All-Star Lineup.

The Team

Looks like a solid team fam :D , lowkey kinda walled by mudbray but good when played right.

A few points to note for future rmt's:
  • Can we see the movepools and sets
  • Importable of the team so I can use that ish on ladder ~
Grats though man !!

Looks like a solid team fam :D , lowkey kinda walled by mudbray but good when played right.

A few points to note for future rmt's:
  • Can we see the movepools and sets
  • Importable of the team so I can use that ish on ladder ~
Grats though man !!
Ty. Yea Bray sucks. Importable is the team Right under all of it

Reactions: PD
I love the team. Tailwind is super fun to abuse and timburr seriously enjoys it. Ice punch might be something to try over mach punch on timburr on this specific team since you're at x2 speed and can kill birds and it also helps alleviate the bray issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)