NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruno said he gets full role PM

I've listed my scumreads and reasoning over and over this is getting fucking ridiculous how much we're rehashing everything at this point. It goes you > Haruno > rssp1 > Idlers > VPP/shubaka > champ > FH/Yeti

When does shubaka ever read as an informed player with a scumteam helping them if they can't even get past the fact that Haruno is a strictly better vig than VPP? There's no coordination or agenda here.

As an aside I'm starting to think it's more likely that VPP is town even in the scum Haruno case since if Haruno was trying to cover him up the plan might have flowed a little differently and VPP may not have pubclaimed which would have given Haruno more credibility. He's slashed in with shub above because right now I think either is probably town but could be scum trying to pull off some theatrics.

If there's a neut shub and Yeti are the two most likely for that in my opinion. Shub getting lynched by scumreads and acting uninformed but being loose cannony lines up with a neutral profile nicely. Yeti's lynch protection claim makes her a second choice since I see that as a characteristically neutral thing to have. Her behavior and evidence profile point to a strong townread, however.

Blazade IF IT'S TRUE UNLYNCHABLE WHY ANNOUNCE IT AND MAKE HERSELF INTO AN EASY KILL TARGET? BY THE SAME TOKEN, WHY DIDN'T SHE TAKE A HIT DURING THE NIGHT? IT ALSO JUST FEELS WEIRD TO ME THAT IN A GAME WITH BPVS SOMEONE COMES OUT WITH AN LPV TOO

I'M JUST SKEPTICAL IS ALL

Also meowmix don't put words in my mouth I don't "unconditionally" believe anything lol.

Champ townread is high variance. I don't currently see a reason for them to have lied about claiming BP pop before Haruno, unprompted, and the one real post they gave was good. Wasn't involved with GME lynch at all either. That can certinaly change based on future posts from Champ or other evidence, and he's on the back burner atm.

Blazade IF IT'S TRUE UNLYNCHABLE WHY ANNOUNCE IT AND MAKE HERSELF INTO AN EASY KILL TARGET? BY THE SAME TOKEN, WHY DIDN'T SHE TAKE A HIT DURING THE NIGHT? IT ALSO JUST FEELS WEIRD TO ME THAT IN A GAME WITH BPVS SOMEONE COMES OUT WITH AN LPV TOO

I'M JUST SKEPTICAL IS ALL
I can't really speculate about kill targets and what Yeti was thinking but she never believes she's gonna die in a NOC anyway lol.

All I know is she played chicken with that lynch when no lynch was already a wagon and if it wasn't for you she could have easily died there and I'm willing to respect those kahones and believe she's got some kind of lynch protection.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
my scumreads are p much the same as blazade

haruno shifty af

rssp1 sus af actions

idlers prob idling for g0000d reasons

if haruno is town vpp is never mafia, if haruno is mafia vpp is unlikely to be such considering the at-odds between them on d1, haruno and vpp both feel like too erratic and blabbermouthy of players to have staged a spat between them just to distance a vpp-haruno scumteam d2

MAN I FEEL LIKE I'M READING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME FROM THE TWO OF YOU

Yeti OUTSIDE OF MAFIA LITERALLY CLAIMING IN THE THREAD IS THERE ANY SCENARIO TODAY WHERE YOUR VOTE COMES OFF OF ME

Yeti

dark saturday
no because i don't think a town member hammers GME 2 minutes before deadline to ENSURE there's no nl, a mayor being on me would've still tied it and if enough of your scumbuddies were on GME you'd know the odds there's a town mayor on him are slim to none

you still haven't provided a satisfactory explanation for why town!mixxx does that

Yeti

dark saturday
sorry dude a last second needless stealth is a solidly mafia move, if you are town, i don't know what to tell you, except don't do shady af things in the future

deadline

Current Votecount
MeowMix (5) - Yeti, Champ1604, Blazade, Former Hope, shubaka17
shubaka17 (3) - Haruno, rssp1, pancake

MeowMix was lynched. He was a Vanilla Town.

48 hrs for actions.

Last edited:
deadline

Champ1604 died. He was the Village Vigilante.

doin results and stuff

I'm looking for subs, but if you want to sub in or something contact me by PM or find me on showdown.

Yeti

dark saturday
Welp

the meowmixxx play was just like a textbook example of bad af. no town should ever repeat it zzzz

aite any1 got any good results from ln

Okay, I'm calling BS and
Lynch Haruno
Also revealing as the tracker. I followed Haruno last night and they visited absolutely no one last night so they are lying and hence forth suspicious as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)