BW Cup VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Claiming act, my opponent hasn’t responded since I sent them a message this time on Thursday(3 days ago) and they haven’t responded.

D4 Repertoire

goin' fast
is a Tiering Contributor
Tagging hs since their profile is private and they have yet to message me on my wall
Act: opponent never responded.
(Opponent also kept profile private all week and though it appears they have just recently made it public, it is far too late in the week to be reasonable to initiate scheduling)

drakey

um dia a gente vai namorar e eu vou te trair muito
i called my opp on monday, he answered me on wed, and I answered right away. he was active on thursday but he didnt answer me, and i cant play anymore today so due to his inactivity to schedule, im calling act

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
saturday morning (yesterday), my opponent suggested that we play saturday night but seems to not have logged on after 11am. hopefully we can do it today but if not calling act. conversation is on his wall

edit: he told me to take win

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
calling act. opp missed scheduled time and i got no response on my latest attempt to reschedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)