UU BW UU Cup I - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks to Accelgor for the banner!

Welcome to the first BW UU Cup!

This tournament is part of the UU Classic I.

Information about the UU Classic can be found here.

Information about BW UU can be found here.

Current standings can be found at http://spo.ink/UUClassic.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard BW UU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon tournament rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, DPP and ADV) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

**Deadline for Round 5 is Sunday, February 12th at 11:59PM EST**
**Best of 3 format**

PDC vs Pearl
Chill Shadow vs KratosMana
Kushalos vs ZoroDark
Rodriblutar vs Hogg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ark

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
PDC vs Pearl - Yea PDC has teams from some of the best BW UUers from back then, but Pearl is probably a bit more competent in the tier and he is surely capable of bringing solid teams, so edge to him
Chill Shadow vs KratosMana - tbh CS wasn't rlly around much during BW UU and Anti's been a BW UU dude since day1, so this is pretty str8forward imo
Kushalos vs ZoroDark - Close series but Zoro's solid in BW UU and idk Kush too well in it and Zoro's been hot lately in general so ye
Rodriblutar vs Hogg - Hogg's prolly one of the favorites to win this alongside Anti and perhaps the winner of PDC/Pearl imo and he played solid vs me so gotta give him the edge despite Rodri being pkmn jesus and all

pls post replays oo

yea this tour was fun ggs, i went further than expected considering i picked up the tier for this tour but the lack of experience caught up and ended up misplaying a few times, thx choolio for the help w/ building

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
zorodark is a big john and he missed the scheduled time so activity for now, we'll prob play tomorrow if you give an extension.

Reactions: Ark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)