BW2 Move Tutors - LC Discussion

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lo krow can use prankster with sub due to the amount of switches it can cause and the fact that if you mess up with prediction you will still be if they are faster for whatever reason.

Good point, has anyone tried sub/brave bird/dark pulse/heat wave LO murkrow? brave bird+sub+LO might kill it far to quickly though so perhaps drill peck but im thinking sucker punch would be better than sub, then again, subbing on the WoW from missy as it predicts sucker punch basically spells GG as you blast it with dark pulse the next turn.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the set would be sub / (brave bird / drill peck) / heat wave / sucker punch. sucker punch is literally a mandatory move on all murkrow except cm krow. lo dark pulse doesnt always ohko eviolite missy from what i remember so its not really gg lol

K, i thought it did.
Speaking of CM krow, has anyone had recent sucess with it? i find the lack of a moveslot for booth sub and fd hurts it pretty bad

Golett sticks out the most to me. Between Iron Fist, Rock Polish, the elemental punches, and somewhat reliable recovery in Drain Punch, the little guy could easily become a force to be reckoned with.

Storm Drain Giga Drain Lileep will be a terror to take down, especially in sand

Knock Off was given to a lot of stuff. It could find a place in sets looking for a filler move, on teams that would benefit from a dropped eviolite.

Roost Archen could be interesting. it at least makes him somewhat usable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)