SS Ubers Calyx-Ice Trickroom teams

SirinC&Kokomi

Pls watch Legend of Shenli
is a Tiering Contributor
Meet my team: The Calyx Tricks!
As a hyperoffensive team,the Calyx Tricks relies on the Trick room to give our devastating attackers a priority to rend its enemies.In my word,it could handle most of the hottest HO teams due to the room's superior performance.
72b7b78e06c93645.gif

Although Hatterenne's mediocre bulk&resistances made her abit fragile among SSStrike,PreBlades/OriPulse and ABarrage,Magic bounce made her a good option for leading.Adding the focus sash made her to bring a room stably,and using healing wish/misty explosion to send allies on.Mystical fire is focus on Ferrothorn,one of the biggest prob of the team,and sometimes weaken the opponents SPAs to create a tender condition for us allies.
21646b7254b91224.gif

Magearna's amazing bulk and its resistances made her 2# room setter.She can carry an Geomancied X,Calyx,unstacked Necrozma and Eternatus or Yveatal's moves to set rooms and just volt swichin' out for allies.To be noticed,You can give Mag higher SpD to survive a spout by a scarf ogre,or choosing more SpA to collapse Udon/Ogre with Grass knot.
f69467d48f7425f4.gif

This rubber duck gjves immunity to the hottest Shadow Calyx.Adding Def could help survive a psyshock or Marshadow's CCombat.Teleport gives momentum to allies,while Foul play 2OHKOes Calyx and danced Duskmane and so on.
bb0bc02638f3400f.gif

Actually i havnt choose banding or swords dance cuz Substitute can counter a lot of other threats like Urshifu and Yveatal.Leech seed is a strange but effective method on Stallbreaking or consuming your opponent,while Glacial lance tears down grasstypes amd HighHpower gets our Calyx better coverage.
64b86e286b103ade.gif

Double Iron Hax! Melmetal is chosen of its AMAZING bulk by being hit by a closecombat and counter Marshadow and Shifu(without lifeorb or so on).Double Iron bash can also bring a hard hit to resistances while breaking a sash and HAXNOOB FOR FAITH to Victory- Creation.Rock slide and thunderpunch is used to punish Ho~oh and other flying steels,but it need some prediction by getting your opponent aware only once.
0326cd38c3a2b444.gif

AAAnd... The real sweeper-OMG how could GF find another poke more handsome than THIS SHREDDER?Wit Strong jaw and Band,This vish can 2HKO kyogre,Defensive Duskmane and Eternatus and almost ANYTHING!It also has a 4x resistance to waterso that it wont be killed easily by a kyogre.Its bulk can sometimesafford a bolt strike/dynamax cannon and destroies those dragons with Outrage.As for the biggest problem for theteam,Dracivish equipped Crunch for Slowbro and Low kick for Ferrothorn.

%Scorching Tips%
This team is vulnerable to some faster shredders such as specs Ogre and item-supported Marshadow/Wicked Urshifu so just be as quick to win as possible.It also can't deal with ferrothorn and Slowbro as well,due to their resistances and recovery while the Blissey family checks toomany specialattackers..Also,becareful of stacked-up sweepers .

Attachments

Last edited:

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey there i am here to suggest some minor changes towards the team!
In general i find tr kinda cool fs in the current meta of the tier, its super threatening given the player who uses it plays with it correctly and can fs steal some ez wins given the structure.

I dont think this team needs major changes, but it can be something to think about is changing 1 mon for a different version of the team.

Minor Changes
:magearna:
Grass knot -> Calm Mind
Grass knot doesnt really hit much in the tier, u can maybe hit a groudon/kyogre with it but in general those wont switch into u fearing fleur cannon, i personally recommend calm mind cause it can make magearna super threatening and can force a kill given necrozma-dusk-mane of the opposing team is gone. I also think max spdef is much better cause of how threatening geomancy xerneas is and allowing u to trick room vs it and switch into melmetal/dracovish to finish the deal.

:Calyrex_ice:
Leftovers -> Weakness Policy, Substitute -> Trick Room, Leech Seed -> Icicle Spear
These are quite alot of changes for the key mon of this type of team. I think u need another trick room setter or atleast being able to set up trick room for itself can be very handy for calyrex-ice, another key part of this mon is its breaking powers with icicle spear u can help out the sash spam matchup quite a bit and u never really want to click substitute -> leech seed with this mon on a trick room build either way cause it takes super long to find it worth it. The item change is so if ur opponent gets greedy and tries to ko calyrex-ice u can abuse that turn by getting a weakness policy boost, making it so calyrex can take a few kills or maybe chip some mons down, given u get stealth rocks or minor chip u can ohko stuff like necrozma-dusk-mane.

The Team

And here is my version of the team which is slightly different: My Version

If u have any questions feel free to hit me up via smogon dms or on discord on Ainzcrad#1034

SirinC&Kokomi

Pls watch Legend of Shenli
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey there i am here to suggest some minor changes towards the team!
In general i find tr kinda cool fs in the current meta of the tier, its super threatening given the player who uses it plays with it correctly and can fs steal some ez wins given the structure.

I dont think this team needs major changes, but it can be something to think about is changing 1 mon for a different version of the team.

Minor Changes
:magearna:
Grass knot -> Calm Mind
Grass knot doesnt really hit much in the tier, u can maybe hit a groudon/kyogre with it but in general those wont switch into u fearing fleur cannon, i personally recommend calm mind cause it can make magearna super threatening and can force a kill given necrozma-dusk-mane of the opposing team is gone. I also think max spdef is much better cause of how threatening geomancy xerneas is and allowing u to trick room vs it and switch into melmetal/dracovish to finish the deal.

:Calyrex_ice:
Leftovers -> Weakness Policy, Substitute -> Trick Room, Leech Seed -> Icicle Spear
These are quite alot of changes for the key mon of this type of team. I think u need another trick room setter or atleast being able to set up trick room for itself can be very handy for calyrex-ice, another key part of this mon is its breaking powers with icicle spear u can help out the sash spam matchup quite a bit and u never really want to click substitute -> leech seed with this mon on a trick room build either way cause it takes super long to find it worth it. The item change is so if ur opponent gets greedy and tries to ko calyrex-ice u can abuse that turn by getting a weakness policy boost, making it so calyrex can take a few kills or maybe chip some mons down, given u get stealth rocks or minor chip u can ohko stuff like necrozma-dusk-mane.

The Team

And here is my version of the team which is slightly different: My Version

If u have any questions feel free to hit me up via smogon dms or on discord on Ainzcrad#1034
Thx for the suggestions,i'll try it soon
Id thought Grass knot is a choice for cutting down waterspout damage potentially,but it does not always work as intended
(By the way,Id prefer keep substitute+Trickroom rather than spear cus it'll relieve alot of pressure ehile facing Suckerpunch/shadow sneakers or block status moves.idthink Calyxice could benefit a lot by guaranteed 3ohko any Duskmane by Horsepower and got damaged around 75%by a sunsteel strike.And duskmane probably prrfer to switch out objectively to check Calyx or using recovery to wait for the room to end)Anyway Great appreciations at last!(Hope my English isn't that bad or sth went wrong)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)