Can't get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I launch PO and press Go Online, and all that shows up is the screen with Server Name, Players/Max, and Advanced Commection on top. Nothing shows up under it, and I do not know how to fix it.

Could someone please help?

This means it isn't detecting any servers. For me this is caused when my internet is down. The other time this happens is in school, because there is a firewall stopping us from connecting to any servers (PO, irc, etc). I would bet its a firewall problem. However being a noob with computers I cant help you/.

Have you tried the Advanced Connection? If you type this number -- 204.74.222.154:5080 -- in at the bottom, and click advanced connection, it should take you to Smogon's Server. If that doesn't work, it's probably something more like the other two said.

Have you tried the Advanced Connection? If you type this number -- 204.74.222.154:5080 -- in at the bottom, and click advanced connection, it should take you to Smogon's Server. If that doesn't work, it's probably something more like the other two said.
Nope. Didn't work. I don't know how to fix firewall settings, so...?

If you don't know how to fix firewall settings your only other option would be checking your internet because that's the only other reason it would happen.

If you don't know how to fix firewall settings your only other option would be checking your internet because that's the only other reason it would happen.
My Internet is working fine. In fact, it's working great recently. This only started happening after a week of having PO.

I have the exact same problem. I have tried everything to try to fix it but I haven't had any luck. On my Windows 7 PC I have no problems, but on my Vista I don't get any servers. I think it is a common problem, and so far no-one has the answers.

Yeah this happens a few times... and no one's quite sure what's wrong with it :x
I use Vista and have zero problems. There was one thing people did with a problem that sounds similar, Install Virtual Box, Xp in virutal Box, and PO on XP. And see if that helps. Might be a bit extreme though :x

Yeah this happens a few times... and no one's quite sure what's wrong with it :x
I use Vista and have zero problems. There was one thing people did with a problem that sounds similar, Install Virtual Box, Xp in virutal Box, and PO on XP. And see if that helps. Might be a bit extreme though :x
It worked! Oh, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)