captions please

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

I'm a fairly conservative voter, but this was too good to pass up.
If you don't know who she is, don't bother posting.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Do you mean conservative as in you vote for them (tea party), or conservative as in you conserve who you vote for/not the first thing I said?

As for my political views, I've always been and always will be anti-conservative (coffee party in fat country) and strongly in favour of Labour (dunno what it is in us). Yep, I'm only 15 and I've already decided.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Do you mean conservative as in you vote for them (tea party), or conservative as in you conserve who you vote for/not the first thing I said?
Conservative <> teaparty. Don't be fucking stupid

(coffee party in fat country) and strongly in favour of Labour (dunno what it is in us).
I'm pretty sure that's not how it fucking works at all. They're called the democrats, it's not that hard to figure out either.

Yep, I'm only 15 and I've already decided.
I alway's sort of assumed you were like 20 something, so this is very reassuring to know.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
"GEORGE WASHINGTON IS ON OUR MONEY! HE WAS A FOUNDING FATHER, WITH FOUNDING PRINCIPLES! WE DO NOT WANT OBAMA'S LIBERALISM ON OUR MONEY!"

Yeah I know that wasn't that funny but I dislike Bachmann, Ron Paul is where it's at.

I'm Republican, but I don't support the Tea Party, and I would drive off a cliff before I would support her
Ron Paul is where it's at.
But I digress, maybe if she sold those oversized earrings and added in her dollar, she could afford to stop looking even more repugnant than Hillary

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"this is how much obama is going to leave you with"

or

"If I had a dollar for every wrinkle...."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)