[chill thread] electronic/remix

im sure washed out as been mentioned but me and my friend listen to within and without whenever it be time to chill

if someone already posted then think of it as a ringing second endorsement

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this is definitely a lot older than most of the songs in here, but Yellow Magic Orchestra definitely made some great and highly influential music
this is great if you really like synthpop or dance : )

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok, i've got a bit more liquid dnb for this thread, so here goes nothing.

nu:tone - tides (ft. lea lea) - future history:

maduk - believe (logistics remix) - escapism 2:

incontext - just believe - incontext ep:

as well as a shameless plug for the liquicity youtube channel, where i get a good chunk of my liquid dnb from.

e: added one more track i forgot to add in my previous posts that i should have posted earlier.

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Aryay - The Lawnmower

This isn't a half-decent debut song. Looking forward to more by this guy.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
drop
[TheFatRat - Unity]
I would've put this in my big post but it was already posted. Love it but the SURPRISE! VOCALS almost turned me off the thing, so it wouldn't have made my favorites list. They've grown on me a little bit but I'd still rather they not be there in the first place.

At any rate, real reason for posting is to point out that he put out another release with a very similar style that I greatly enjoy. I don't like the beat quite as much as Unity but no vocals coming out of nowhere either.

TheFatRat - Windfall

There's some great music in here. Don't know if it really fits in the thread but I also love Electric Youth for a more retro electronic feeling:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Dun be lazy but I don't think any of them are repeats.

In the interest of saving people's computers, here are mere links and not embedded videos to my more recent finds of enjoyment:

Stereocool vs. Fais - The Funktotum - I've figured out by now that anything with "funk" in the title is true to its name.
Armonia Push - First Journey - Serious wubs.
Steven Maar & Original Me - Dreams Won't Wait - ... I don't really have anything to say about this.

Sorry for making you click a link that opens in a separate tab/window instead of a button that plays in here, yo.

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I'm not really a huge fan of straight up dubstep, drum 'n bass, electronic, etc. usually, but there's some pretty cool electro-indie (I made that up, I dunno if it's really a genre) stuff I like. Having not listened to a thing in the rest of this thread yet, I hope these don't come off as too offensive, lol.

LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean
James Blake - I Never Learnt to Share
James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream

As for stuff that I'd consider pure electronic, I'm a really big fan of Stay Crunchy by Ronald Jenkees. I don't really know the genre too well. "Stay Crunchy" just sticks out to me for some reason.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I stumbled on this song while listening to the radio.

They're a group from Melbourne, I like how they sound, and I particularly like the shift in mood at the half-minute mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)