Citizens Of HaxiMania Town!

Hax. is the key to Victories.

Haxing people is very fun because it makes people annoyed and leave the room.

Jirachi @ Leftovers '' WishingStar
Impish Nature,(+Def,-SAtk)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
-Body Slam
-Iron Head
-Wish
-Swagger Stealth Rock

Haxxorz #1. Haxes people to death with its haxing power. Haxes the paralysis rate of Body Slam and paralyzes all types bar Ghost types. 60% is not too shabby here. After paralyzing them with Body Slam,I confuse them with Swagger. Annoyed with that puny little chance of attacking now? Not yet, there is still one more tactic! Iron Head flinch. 60% flinch + Paralyze + Confusion = Less than 20% chance of attacking. So what if you can attack me? Wish is there to heal me. Plus, attacking yourself isn't that bad either, since you have +2 Attack under your belt. Passing Wishes around the team is really good too,since all of them have at least one Confusion or paralysis move which annoys you more. No Speed EVs? Sure,of course not,since I paralyze all freakos. Body Slam allows Jirachi to outspeed all those who actually have 236 x 4 Speed at first. Lol, plus,Metagross' Earthquake? Please,how can it OHKO this little wishing star with 252 Def EVs on it? No it cant. And it has to prepare to get haxed to death by this star of doom. 252 HP for max bulkiness.
Changed Swagger to SR.

Machamp @ Chesto Berry ''DojoMaster
Adamant Nature,(+Atk,-SAtk)
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
- Dynamicpunch
- Bulk Up
- Rest
- Payback

Hax Member #2. The hax Dynamicpunch provides with is just too godly.
Dynamicpunch, a base powered 100 move, with STAB, and with 100% confusion rate, is just too godly to be missed. What's more, Bulk Up?
Of course, +1 Attack and +1 Defense for Machamp is cool. With such bulk, Machamp easily OHKOs every freako for perfect coverage.Dynamicpunch hits every type bar Psychics and Ghosts for neutral damage at least. They are covered with Payback here and Will-o-Wisp fail to ruin my sweeping parade due to Rest. Rest absorbs statusses for Machamp.Lalalala,Payback OHKOs Rotom-formes, Gengar, Mismagius, and every other ghost after +2 Attack. Seriously, no fighting type can hold a candle to this little 4 armed freak here. Impressive attack backed by sturdiness, and with paralysis support in the team just makes it hard to take down.It may seem weird, but Machamp is actually the star of the show here. Yes, Hax team, but Machamp is just too good and just scores too many kills to be the MVP of the team. The EVs are not for emphasizing on its Attack, but its bulk. Bulk is more important than Attack on a stat booster since Bulk Up boosts its Attack. Of course, the loss of Atk EVs is noticable sometimes, but generally everything is OHKOed after 2 Bulk Ups.

Regigigas @ Leftovers ''RegiMaster
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SDef
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Substitute
- Iron Head

Hax Member #3. Bulkiest haxxor in my team, with 110/110/110 defenses. After 5 turns,it is merely unstoppable, with 160 base Attack. 160 base Attack means 460 Attack even without any Attack EVs which is just too godly. Thunder Wave here to support all the hax theme. As much as similar as Jirachi, it is also the ParaFusionFlinch combo , with Substitute over Wish and TWave over Body Slam. Substitute allows it to make 126 HPed Substitutes, and Swagger allows it to confuse opponents. Regigigias here has an advantage over Jirachi in using this move, since it has Substitute to protect itself from opponent attacks if it does not attack itself. Of course, 25% HP is the sacrifice, but 5 turns of Leftovers and Haxing recovers back that amount. Iron Head haxes too, but with 30% Flinch rate instead of Jirachi's 60%, may be a huge difference,but seriously,with Substitute, the opponent will not be attacking me for a long time now. Regigigas mainly stalls for time via Substitute and lets the opponent attacks itself. EVs are mainly for emphasizing on its bulk and as I mentioned it is more important over Attack power.

Togekiss @ Leftovers ''FlyingCutie
Bold Nature,(+Def,-Atk)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
-Thunder Wave
-Roost
-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash

Togekiss is the second MVP of the team, behind Machamp. Togekiss easily sweeps the opponent's team as Togekiss has many sets. MixKiss, Choice Scarf, Nasty Plot, etc. Mine is a set that alot of people do not expect as it is not on the analysis. Thunder Wave + Roost + Nasty Plot, 3 support moves. Air Slash, 1 offensive move.Thunder Wave is again, a staple. Roost is for recovery and easier stat upping. Nasty Plot is for boosting stats. Once Togekiss reaches +6, Air Slash OHKOs almost every pokemon bar Steels, Rocks and Electrics. Togekiss is a famous hax poke, and once it comes out, people expect Scarf and expect me to Air Slash on the bat. Thus, Salamence or whatever shyt is sent out to set up. Sadly, they get Thunder Waved, Speed getting reduced by 3 quarters. Setting up with Togekiss is darn bloody easy here. The EVs are for maximizing its Defenses, and with 252 HP and 252 Def, Infernape's Close Combat 3HKOs me WITHOUT me Roosting, while I OHKO with Air Slash after one SDef drop. Simple and bulky.

Snorlax @ Chesto Berry ''FatAndSpongy
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spe
-Body Slam
-Iron Head Fire Punch
-Rest
-Recycle

The fat white blob. Counterpart of Blissey. Thick Fat allows it to absorb Fire and Ice moves. Seriously, nobody expects it on a hax team, and it is my main tank in the team. Rest + Recycle + Chesto = Pwnage. Rest off the damage , Wake up from Chesto , Recycle the Chesto, and continue the cycle. Plus, Snorlax outspeeds all pokemon at exactly 384 Speed and below ( which is base 125 ) after paralyzing them with its 97 Speed by 1 point.Body Slam paralyzes foes and Iron Head flinches them. Snorlax tanks a +1 Outrage from Mence, paralyzes it, flinch -hax and rest when necessary. Thus,Lax is one of my counters for DD Dragons. Body Slam also has STAB. Snorlax,although without any Atk EVs, can easily wreck teams apart with BS + IH alone. Snorlax now has a reliable sleep move after it had Recycle. The EVs are for more bulk and is again better than attack. With these EVs, Snorlax now has about the same amount of bulk as Blissey, with 160/65/110 v.s. 250/10/135.He is also my status absorber backup if Rotom-h somehow dies.
Changed to Fire Punch to hit steels and changed Def to SDef to absorb more special hits.

Rotom-h @ Leftovers ''SpinningOven
Bold Nature,(+Def,-Atk)
64 Def / 252 HP / 192 SDef
-Pain Split
-Shadow Ball
-Charge Beam
-Overheat

Rotom-H, my team's main counter to Scizor. Scizor weak without this guy here. Rotom-H finally got Pain Split in HGSS. Though not reliable,it is better than ResTalk. Shadow Ball is the STAB move that each Rotom-H should have. Charge Beam is to make up for the -2 Special Attack Overheat drops should Rotom-H is the last pokemon, and it is for sweeping purposes. If Rotom-H gets +4, nothing stops it and with paralysis support beforehand, it outspeeds every pokemon and OHKOs. Scizor is what it is meant to counter, with Overheat OHKOing 252/192 Careful SDef Scizor.
Plus, Rotom-H attains perfect coverage with these moves. It is bulky enough and can take on Infernape easily after it is paralyzed beforehand.
Rotom-H is bulky even without any EVs, and it is even bulkier after maximizing the EVs.64 Def and 192 SDef allows equal amounts of both sides of defenses and 252 HP allows Rotom-H to hit 304 HP. If only Rotom-H had higher base HP, Rotom-H could be a tank. Though Pain Split is unreliable, Rotom-H's low base HP lets it use it to an advantage. Dusknoir is better at Pain Splitting, but Rotom-H sweeps easier and even though this is a Hax team, a sweeper is always needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Synergy among the team:

6 hit by Stealth Rock
2 immune to Spikes
2 immune to Toxic Spikes
No entry hazards
4 paralysis spreaders

Snorlax
Jirachi
Togekiss
Rotom-H
Regigigas
Machamp

(Take it that Snorlax resists Fire and Ice with Thick Fat).

Ice - 2 Resists , 1 Weakness , 3 Neutral
Rock - 2 Resists , 1 Weakness , 3 Neutral
Fire - 1 Resist , 1 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Electric - 1 Resist , 1 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Grass - 2 Resists , 0 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Fighting - 1 Resist ( Immune ) , 2 Weakness , 3 Neutral
Bug - 2 Resist , 0 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Psychic - 1 Resist , 1 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Flying - 2 Resists , 1 Weakness , 3 Neutral
Poison - 4 Resists ( 1 Immune ) , 0 Weakness , 2 Neutral
Dark - 1 Resist , 1 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Ghost - 3 Resists ( Immune ) , 1 Weakness , 2 Neutral
Water - 0 Resists , 0 Weakness , 6 Neutral
Normal - 2 Resists ( 1 Immune ) , 0 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Dragon - 1 Resist , 0 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Steel - 2 Resist , 0 Weakness , 4 Neutral
Ground - 2 Resist ( 2 Immune ) , 1 Weakness , 3 Neutral

There you go.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
For a hax team, I've seen way better.

No entry hazards
Yeah...about that...

Paralysis and confusion cause switches like MAD. You'd be crazy stupid not to take advantage of the damage caused by entry hazards, especially when you already have a Spin blocker on your team!

Drop Jirachi's Swagger for Stealth Rock. You DO NOT want to use Swagger on an unparalyzed physical sweeper switching in, because that's a 50% chance of getting your entire team swept. Besides, Stealth Rock will do more damage over time and will always do damage, unlike Swagger.

That Snorlax also doesn't work well.
Without Sp. Defense EVs or a Careful nature, Snorlax is not going to stop special sweepers because 110 base Special Defense isn't enough to take 2 powerful special attacks in a row (2 because you have to switch in first and then survive a second attack).
For instance, Life Orb Gengar.

Focus Blast vs. your Snorlax: 470 - 554 (89.69% - 105.73%) 100% chance of OHKOing with Stealth Rock damage
Focus Blast vs. standard Snorlax: 354 - 416 (70.38% - 82.70%) 0% chance of OHKOing with Stealth Rock damage

Trying to counter Salamence/Dragonite with Snorlax is just dumb because you WON'T paralyze them 70% of the time while they WILL 2HKO you 100% of the time.

Anyways, your team is weak to just about every Substitute sweeper, which includes:

SubDD Kingdra (many have Lum Berry)
SubPetaya Empoleon
SubCharge Rotom
BRELOOM!!!
SubCM Jirachi
Sub Machamp
Sub Magnezone
SubCM Suicune

A lot of these are Steel types and most of your attacks are Normal or Steel, which means opponents have no problem setting up once they're behind a sub. Even the ones not resistant to Normal or Steel can set up because even though your team isn't a Stall team, it still has very little offensive power since you focus so much on Defenses and you have trouble breaking through Subs.

This can been fixed by giving your team greater diversity of attacks, especially ones supereffective against Steel (like Aura Sphere on Togekiss, Fire Punch or Earthquake on Snorlax, or Earthquake on Regigigas). Also, investing in more Attack or Special Attack EVs can help you break Subs from Pokemon with high defenses like Jirachi or Suicune. It also gives less chances for opponents to set up.

Okay, I guess I will switch Swagger to SR as your reasoning about Confusion making switches is quite true.

I shall change 252 Def to 252 SDef.

I shall give Snorlax Fire Punch over Iron Head since as you said I need to hit Steel types.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)