Clash of the titans v2

HI, this is a warstory me and Jibaku made, hope you like it

It was 7:00 in the morning. I woke up early on a Saturday, yet I was still beaten by Jibaku in terms of waking up. In the desire of defeating my archnemesis, I called him for a one on one, 6v6 battle, fighting in the barren wasteland the nubbles call Shoddy

My Chief team of Masters
- Mewtwo
- Normal Arceus
- Forretress
- Latias
- Giratina
- Kyogre

Jibaku’s team of SePh overrated himself
- Latias
- Groudon
- Giratina
- Ghost Arceus
- Blissey
- Forretress

Rules: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause
Kratos45 sent out Mewtwo (lvl 100 Mewtwo).
Jibaku sent out Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Mewtwo is exerting its pressure!

In the previous battle, my enemy knew my Mewtwo has Ice punch and Recover, but never managed to figure out the rest. Expecting a switch to what could possibly be Groudon, I commanded Mewtwo to bulk up.

Jibaku switched in Arceus (lvl 100 Arceus).
The foe's Arceus transformed into the Ghost type!
Mewtwo used Bulk Up.
Mewtwo's attack was raised.
Mewtwo's defence was raised.

Unfortunately, I was met by a Ghostly llama instead of the Groudon I expected. I wonder if I can take him one on one

---
Arceus used Swords Dance.
Arceus's attack was sharply raised.
Mewtwo used Bulk Up.
Mewtwo's attack was raised.
Mewtwo's defence was raised.

The llama god picked up swords on the ground left by the samurai a few thousand years ago. Using its mythical powers, it gracefully, yet sternly danced in front of my feline. Mewtwo continued to lift weights.
---
Arceus used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
Mewtwo lost 80% of its health.
Mewtwo used Ice Punch.
Arceus lost 38% of its health.

The llama attacks! Focusing its energy into its legs, Arceus ran at full speed towards Mewtwo, clawing it with shadowy energy. Mewtwo retaliated by throwing a frozen jab in Arceus' neck, but it seemed to have shrugged off. At this point, I knew that this llama is on drugs. There's nothing I can do now, but to sacrifice my pal, rather than risking death.

Mewtwo's leftovers restored its health a little!
Mewtwo restored 6% of its health.
---
Arceus used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Mewtwo lost 360% of its health.
Kratos45's Mewtwo fainted.
---
Jibaku: oh come on
Kratos45: Something wrong?
Jibaku: bad CH timing
Jibaku: :D

Arceus hits Mewtwo's key part, yet at the wrong timing.
In a time like this, I have nothing to stop this beast. I have to rely on my revenge killer. I watched my opponent as he slowly took a pokeball out of his pocket. I then realized what I should do

Kratos45 switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm!
Rain began to fall!
Jibaku switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Kyogre used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Latias lost 45% of its health.
Latias was frozen solid!
The rain continues to fall.

In the past, Kyogre froze Latias. In the following battle, Latias vengefully Critical hitted my entire team to death. Kyogre demanded revenge, and thus focused all its energy to launch a freezing beam towards the scarlet dragon, encasing it in a rugged tablet of ice

---
Jibaku: not again
Kratos45: oh wow
Kratos45: Sorry
Kratos45 switched in Arceus (lvl 100 Arceus).
Jibaku switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).

Jibaku angrily mutters as he witnessed the wrath of the Leviathanic orca. He withdrew the frozen Latias, replacing it with a worm with a shell as hard as steel, in hopes of absorbing the blast. However, knowing my opponent, I sent out MY own llama to take advantage of this situation.

---
Jibaku: hmm
Jibaku switched in Giratina (lvl 100 Giratina).
Giratina is exerting its pressure!

Jibaku paused for a moment, then thrusted a Master Ball containing the great wall known as Giratina. Giratina demanded revenge as he was critical hitted in the last game. Arceus picked up the Swords left by the old llama and starts dancing his own way.

---
Giratina used Will-o-wisp.
Arceus was burned!
Arceus's Lum Berry cured its Burn!

I commanded my godly llama to Dance for his life. Giratina, taunted by all of the dancing, spat an eerie blue flame at my llama, in the attempt of watching it dance with fire in its own leisure. However, Lum Berry took effect, and Giratina cursed angrily at that.

---
Arceus used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 71% of its health.
Giratina used Will-o-wisp.
Arceus was burned!

I hoped will all my might history will repeat itself. A CH would truly end the game.
Arceus commanded the shadows to coat his feet, and then gracefully walked over to the winged hexapede with a smile on his face, only to slash it. Giratina defiantly returned back to the stage, where it spat another sphere of blue fire. Arceus expected this and attempted to dodge, but unfortunately, it wasn’t fast enough.

Jibaku laughed maniacally at this. However, I realized he forgot a key detail. Giratina’s health is low at this point; strong enough to be destroyed by Shadow Claw. Or did he?

Arceus was hurt by its burn!
Arceus lost 12% of its health.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.

I watched in pain as Arceus was burned alive. But he still has hope

Jibaku switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).
Arceus used Shadow Claw.
It's not very effective...
Forretress lost 10% of its health.

Jibaku suddenly smiled. In a flash, he withdrew his dragon and sent out the dreaded worm. Arceus raked its shell with Shadow Claw, only to find out it didn’t really scratch

Forretress's leftovers restored its health a little!
Forretress restored 6% of its health.

If I switch out now, Arceus will be pretty much useless for the remainder of the battle, and besides I have Overheat for forretress and swords dance to take on the rest of his team.

Forretress used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!

Jibaku knew that my llama contains a flame on its own, a flame that would obliterate this organic metal once and for all. I expected him to switch, so commanded my Arceus to dance. It spitefully danced with its burning body, where its mane was burned off.

My opponent, however, predicted this, and instead set up a layer of rocky traps.

---
Arceus used Extremespeed.
Forretress lost 29% of its health.
Forretress used Toxic Spikes.

A mind game is going on here. I was sure my opponent would withdraw. I commanded my burning llama to ram the incoming opponent with speeds faster than light, but the friction on the way caused Arceus to lose its power. Forretress stayed and tossed Spikes coated with venom. Jibaku smiled evilly.

Spikes were scattered everywhere!
Toxic Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
---
Arceus used Overheat.
It's super effective!
Forretress lost 79% of its health.
Jibaku's Forretress fainted.

I’ve had it with trying to outpredict his move. Arceus shot a blast of fire at Forretress and incinerated it.

Arceus's special attack was harshly lowered.
---

Jibaku’s smile turned upside down. He defiantly stood and tossed out his own Arceus. Arceus glared at Arceus. However, jibaku seemed to be missing one thing: Brick Break won’t kill me. I nearly commanded my Arceus to use Shadow Claw when I suddenly noticed that Jibaku knew that BB won’t destroy Arceus. I smiled as Jibaku withdrew his ghostly llama to send out everyone’s favorite fried egg, which almost literally got fried by my assassinating speed.

Jibaku switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
Arceus used Extremespeed.
A critical hit!

The power of prediction is in my hands.

Blissey lost 224% of its health.
Jibaku's Blissey fainted.

Arceus suffered from the burn, but it took down Blissey. Now, he has nothing to absorb my Kyogre’s moves, except for his frozen Latias
---
Jibaku: oh well that was dumb
Arceus used Brick Break.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Arceus lost 60% of its health.
Kratos45's Arceus fainted.

My foe sent out Arceus only to assassinate mine. My Arceus fell with pride, knowing that wiping out two guys is something extraordinary

---
Pointed stones dug into Kyogre.
Kyogre lost 12% of its health.
Kyogre was poisoned!
Kyogre was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Jibaku switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Kyogre used Surf.
A critical hit!
Latias lost 48% of its health.
Kyogre is hurt by poison!
Kyogre lost 12% of its health
The venom coated Spikes stabbed its way through Kyogre’s skin, injecting a powerful poison. Kyogre hung on to its breath and I commanded to release a swamping tide that will wash this llama down once and for all. However, my opponent refused to let his Arceus go. Instead, he sent out his frozen beast to take it. However, the tide was too strong for Latias, and destroyed it
---
Kyogre used Surf.
Latias lost 25% of its health.
Jibaku's Latias fainted.

I can’t watch the pain of Kyogre choking out on the poison

---
Kyogre used Surf.
Giratina lost 25% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 90% of its health.

As I thought I was winning, my opponent sent out a near dead Giratina. I trusted my luck and threw another Surf at it, only to find out that Giratina barely survived and Rested itself back to full health. I watched as Giratina’s wounds healed, and as my Kyogre is slowly succumbing to poison. This is useless, I thought. I withdrew my Orca and sent out my own Latias.

---
Kratos45 switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Pointed stones dug into Latias.
Latias lost 12% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Dragon Claw.
It's super effective!
Latias lost 64% of its health.

Giratina must have had a crazy day. He talked in his sleep, and pounced on Latias with its powerful claws, immediately scraping away over half of its health.

I know I’m faster, and very likely to destroy Giratina. The chances of him picking Dragon Claw again are far too low.

---
Latias used Dragon Pulse.
Arceus lost 49% of its health.

My opponent refused to let his Giratina die. Instead, he replaced Giratina with Arceus, who took the draconic shock wave for near half of its health. Arceus moved back a few steps, and returned back on the field defiantly

---
Arceus used Recover.
Arceus restored 50% of its health.
Latias used Dragon Pulse.
Arceus lost 47% of its health.

At this point I have nothing against his Arceus. It’s up to Latias and Kyogre to do this, and with both crippled, this is a tough way out.
Arceus’ body glowed with health restoring light. It momentarily lost its wounds, but was smacked again by another pulse. Arceus could theoretically outpace Latias in terms of healing vs damage. I commanded Latias to attack again, knowing that a Critical hit would end Arceus. However, my opponent realized this fact and commanded his llama to attack Latias instead of healing. I closed my eyes.

---
Arceus used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
Latias lost 88% of its health.
Kratos45's Latias fainted.

With majestic and yet horrifying grace. Arceus ran towards Latias and ripped its guts open with Shadow Claw. Latias fell, and immediately returned back to its pokeball

---
Kratos45 switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).
Pointed stones dug into Forretress.
Forretress lost 12% of its health.

I prepared to send out Kyogre. However, my panic caused me to chuck a Forretress ball instead. Pointed stones found its way into Forretress’ body, but the poisonous spikes didn’t.

Jibaku switched in Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The rain stopped.
The sun began to shine!
The sun continues to shine.

Jibaku knew that at this point that the match would end as Arceus could easily recover and Swords Dance in Forretress’ face. However, like a predator, he likes to play with his prey. And in this case, I’m the prey L

Arceus was recalled back to its pokeball. In its place, a lizard, standing tall and proud, appeared, scattering the immense rain clouds in the sky. Blinding sunlight poured into the battlefield. Groudon smiled as usual.

---
Groudon used Earthquake.
Forretress lost 57% of its health.
But it failed!

Under Groudon’s terrifying size, I panicked. At once the great beast hopped on the Ground, creating an Earthquake powerful enough to shift a tectonic plate. With its power, it ripped through Forretress’ shell. However, Forretress remained alive to shoot a trap of rocks…but it failed!

I realized that I’ve already set up Stealth Rocks, and I could have commanded Forretress to spin away the Stealth Rock the opponent set up. Jibaku smiled.

I kept on panicking. I have no idea what to do in a time like this. Then, I realized I still have a Giratina to shove on Groudon’s face. I smiled as I sent out my walling dragon. However, I forgot to realize that Toxic Spikes was on the field, and it hooked into Giratina’s belly, injecting a powerful dose of venom. Giratina’s face turned purple. I regretted my action.

---
Kratos45: wrong move
Jibaku: heh
Jibaku: I guess now we're even again
Kratos45 switched in Giratina (lvl 100 Giratina).
Pointed stones dug into Giratina.
Giratina lost 12% of its health.
Giratina was poisoned!
Giratina was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Groudon used Earthquake.
Giratina lost 40% of its health.
Giratina is hurt by poison!
Giratina lost 12% of its health

On the switch, Groudon landed a heavy blow on the Ground, tearing apart the ground and creating a massive quake. Giratina was able to take it, but the poison placed Giratina at a devastated state of health.

---
Groudon used Earthquake.
A critical hit!
Giratina lost 87% of its health.
Kratos45's Giratina fainted.

Jibaku did not hesitate to land another Earthquake at Giratina. This time, it was fatal.
---
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Pointed stones dug into Giratina.
Giratina lost 12% of its health.
Kyogre used Surf.
Giratina lost 24% of its health.

Almost hopeless against Groudon, I sent out Kyogre. The once nice and sunny field became dark and eerie as each raindrop clattered against the metals in the trash heaps. The two titans glared each other as a sign of infinite rivalry.

I commanded Kyogre to swamp Groudon in a tidal wave. However, Jibaku withdrew his land beast and on its place is the winged hexapede. Giratina took the blast, still sleeping, without much of a problem. Kyogre slowly succumbed to the poison as Giratina continued to restore health with a half finished apple. I regretted not using Ice Beam, but once again, using Ice Beam on Groudon meant death anyways

---
Kratos45 switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).
Pointed stones dug into Forretress.
Forretress lost 12% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Dragon Claw.
Forretress lost 8% of its health.

I hopelessly watched as Kyogre cannot do anything to Giratina. I switched into Forretress to clear the scarf restriction. Giratina was commanded to sleep walk towards my metallic worm, only to hopelessly scratch at its metal hide. I commanded Forretress to Rest its spirit. I realized that was a mistake.
---
The rain stopped.
The sun began to shine!
Pointed stones dug into Groudon.
Groudon lost 6% of its health.
Forretress used Rest.
Forretress fell asleep!
Forretress's Chesto Berry cured its Sleep!
Forretress restored 91% of its health.

Forretress awoke from its rather fast sleep. It was ready to fight again. Unfortunately, it was fighting the wrong opponent. Jibaku grinned.
---
Groudon used Fire Punch.
It's super effective!
Forretress lost 161% of its health.
Kratos45's Forretress fainted.

The land beast walked over to Forretress and landed a fiery punch at it, completely incinerating it. Despite the fact that it is a physical attack, the blow was too much for my bagworm to handle. It went down in a single shot. There’s one pokemon left he has to beat before I go down, though.

---
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!

At once the happy sunshine was rained over by Kyogre. Groudon’s smile turned into a frown.

Pointed stones dug into Arceus.
Kyogre used Ice Beam.
Arceus lost 33% of its health.
Jibaku's Arceus fainted.

Jibaku did not take chances. He sacrificed his wonderful llama to a freezing beam. Arceus fell with pride in its face, knowing that it ripped half of my team. Now Jibaku must face the wrath of the leviathan, with two guys weak to Ice Beam.
---
The rain stopped.
The sun began to shine!
Pointed stones dug into Groudon.
Groudon lost 6% of its health.
Jibaku: Kyogre vs Groudon
Kyogre used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Groudon lost 76% of its health.

It’s Kyogre vs Groudon again. This time, the sun is shining as a sign of victory for Jibaku and not for me. I only realized that when the sunlight shone brighter than before. Groudon’s determination is increased, and it smiled even more

Having no choices left, I commanded Kyogre to launch a freezing beam at Groudon for a whopping 76% damage. Groudon hung on to its will and landed an Earthquake on the ground.

Groudon used Earthquake.
Kyogre lost 105% of its health.
Kratos45's Kyogre fainted.

KOKODE JISHIN GA KIMATA!
Kyogre fell to the land beast. The power of the Earthquake was too much for it to handle

Jibaku wins!
Jibaku: gg

I sank into the Ground, realizing my defeat. I looked up to Jibaku for mercy, but he mysteriously disappeared. I walked away into the shadows, hiding from my defeat…

Pros (mine)
- Kyogre froze latias and CHed it with Surf
- Kyogre defeated The Ghost Arceus
- My Arceus killed Forretress and Blissey

Slops (mine)
- I could’ve predicted better
- I realized if I let Forretress die to Groudon, Giratina could’ve changed this match quite a bit.

Pros (Jibaku) (3rd person)
- Ghost Arceus ripped apart half of his team
- Groudon ripped the other half
- Giratina for burning Arceus
- Forretress for setting up Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock

Slops (Jibaku) (3rd person)
- Blissey didn’t do anything but die
- Latias got frozen and CHed

Wow nice to see another ubers warstory, wonder if jibaku will let you post the vid of the other one. :D

EDIT FOR BELOW POST: you just copy and paste

Well, Jibaku's blissey did serve somewhat of a purpose, it let another burn hit your arceus so his BB would finish him off. Naturally, he could have stayed in vs a normal attack, but predicting your opponents prediction is where you start to get paradoxical.

Good warstory. Nice to see Jibblet in uber battle action again, and the writer did well himself. Good job guys. Hopefully, Jibblet will play me in ubers sometime

I give an A+ on this battle. Great tactics, excellent strategy, and a great uber legend battle. Put this on video with system of a down playing on Youtube, and this would have been the best battle vid ever.

Eh...the actual battle was good but you ruined it for me by trying to make it too epic (if thats the right word) with all the unneeded commentary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)