[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Requested: Mewtwo y
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male, level 11
IGN: JAY

thank you for the awesome pokemon, you are awesome!!!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Yveltal
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female lvl 7
  • IGN: JAY
thank you for all your help!!

Last edited:
Sent to: Aladygma, Cancaro Man, AngelCWarrior, Overflow87, john_staymoose, stellar31, Xaviere, GRONQ, renavant, Jayz445, ColdingLight, C y 1 and mertyville

PsychicAcademic : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, it looks like it may have been sniped :(

Have fun, it's one of my favourite pastimes! :D
It happens again? Sighs... sorry for this....

I'll put it off for Heatran for a while then... deposited another 'fly. I want to see how well Eruption Heatran might be.
Honestly though, I lost interest in Battle Tree as Triples is gone, but then it's sparked a bit with the special past characters joining it. I also want to play cool musics in battles.

Pokemon requested: Heatran
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, Lv 12, F, quick ball
IGN: たま

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Jayz445, cicak3, Overflow87, onasty, renavant, PsychicAcademic, mertyville, C y 1, stellar31 and Aladygma

GRONQ and Cancaro Man : I'm sorry, it seems like your Cutiefly both got sniped :(

• Pokémon requested: Mewtwo
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 10, female
  • IGN: AladYXter
Thank you :)
Hmmmm I haven't distributed before now, is it possible you got a different one?

I want to see how well Eruption Heatran might be.
Unfortunately, if this is why you were requesting Heatran, Eruption is an event exclusive move from Gen 4, you won't be able to use it on this one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)